Stray Fawn Community

Individually tracked trackers.

Lurkily

I'm racking my head for a way to fit this into the current UI cleanly, and I'm having trouble.  I thought of assigning colors that would be added to sensor target lists (Track blue position tracker, green position tracker, etc) or names, but that would result in a VERY crowded list or targets.

In short, I'd like to be able to track a SPECIFIC tracker, rather than just . . . trackers.

• Like 2

5 replies to this post

If would require a customization of the UI when position trackers are selected, which the devs have historically been hesitant to implement; the UI is as generic per-part as possible given the features presented, and that probably makes their job a lot easier on the coding side of things.

Each part has their own UI settings, but no part setting like sensor targets has a unique setting like this, which makes me suspect there's no UI support for it presently.  Not that that support can't be created, of course; I just can't see a way to jimmy it into the UI without requiring it to do more than it can do now.

Tags are already generic across multiple interfaces; they're standard.  There's nothing right now that brings up new options based on which sensor target you select.  If it's an easy fix, that'd be great, but I'm aware that it may not be. UI work can be notoriously finicky.