Stray Fawn Community

Help me name this chicken

Larawolf

I've been working on a farm and the chickens aren't named, this one's my best bud, she follows me everywhere and lets me hold and pet her but I'm having a hard time coming up with a name, I'll attach some pictures 

I'm liking the idea of naming her Silvie but I still wanna hear some ideas 

0204190944e.jpg

0204190944c.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/5/2019 at 3:39 AM, Jojo said:

Hollyleaf. Even though I think I would go with Lurkily' suggestion

WHY WOULD YOU NAME A CHICKEN AFTER A CAT?!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

😮

DID SOMEBODY SAY "CHICKENS"???

I LOVE CHICKENS!!!!!

Silvie is a cute name. 

or Sky, because she lays blue eggs 

(yes I know my chickens lololol. I have 8. Did I mention I love chickens?)

We already have AetherSKYE and SKYsplash, along with the 2 that started this 'sky(e)' meme: sky and skye

• Like 3

Update! I absolutely loved the name Vida, suggested by @Arcsoft. Vida is my little best friend on the farm, unlike all the other chickens she will allow me to pick her up, and when I sit down she will just stay on my lap and let me stroke her wings.

By the way, if you guys like animals such as goats and chickens, I've made an instagram account where I show off all the animals on the two farms I work at, if you'd like to check it out, its goats.gone.grazing 

I'm a huge animal fan, so if you guys have any animal accounts you follow I'd love to know about them. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Larawolf said:

Update! I absolutely loved the name Vida, suggested by @Arcsoft. Vida is my little best friend on the farm, unlike all the other chickens she will allow me to pick her up, and when I sit down she will just stay on my lap and let me stroke her wings.

By the way, if you guys like animals such as goats and chickens, I've made an instagram account where I show off all the animals on the two farms I work at, if you'd like to check it out, its goat.gone.grazing 

I'm a huge animal fan, so if you guys have any animal accounts you follow I'd love to know about them. 

Vida is a cute name :)❤️

Do you know about backyardchickens.com?? It’s one of my favorite forums (this one too of course ). Lots of great info on chicken keeping.