Stray Fawn Community

Raccoon Gaze!

Renio2490

Purrdolf. He wanted WAR. But before he did a single thing you rushed in and destroyed everything he had. I can't believe you. I should of never trusted you. I would trust Purrdolf more.

-Prince

Oh geez. Please accept Prince doesn't like you and take the truth.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Purrdolf. He wanted WAR. But before he did a single thing you rushed in and destroyed everything he had. I can't believe you. I should of never trusted you. I would trust Purrdolf more.

-Prince

Oh geez. Please accept Prince doesn't like you and take the truth.

(This is me, not my roleplay character)

Why are you always against me, I have never done something to you or anyone.

What?

I'm not against you. I just don't like the fact you run two COMPLETELY different groups. One want's to destroy the world, the other wants to stop that. And making Soviets with a bomb, just can't work. You would have to ask EVERYONE to shut their groups down because the Soviets used the bomb. Adam 2.0, isn't the friend for Prince. You also control Poop. Which doesn't really matter. She's more of a side character. 

I'm not trying to be against you.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

What?

I'm not against you. I just don't like the fact you run two COMPLETELY different groups. One want's to destroy the world, the other wants to stop that. And making Soviets with a bomb, just can't work. You would have to ask EVERYONE to shut their groups down because the Soviets used the bomb. Adam 2.0, isn't the friend for Prince. You also control Poop. Which doesn't really matter. She's more of a side character. 

(This is me not rp)

yeah tbh the bomb is a bit op. One thing I HATE are mary sues/gary stus (OP characters/things)

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

What?

The bomb cant destroy the planet, only 1 country/island. OBVIOUSLY it wont destroy other's countries without their permission.

4 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

(This is me not rp)

yeah tbh the bomb is a bit op. One thing I HATE are mary sues/gary stus (OP characters/things)

I also hate OP characters/things thats why I make my countries realistic, without inmortal gods or OP weapons (the nuclear misile isnt OP as any plane can shot it down easily, and everyone can notice when it is launched). Also I make both sides have deaths in wars.

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

The bomb cant destroy the planet, only 1 country/island. OBVIOUSLY it wont destroy other's countries without their permission.

(Ok, just know threatening people with bombs is a way to turn people against you.)

(also you were in the first battle I don't think prince wants anything to do with war)

1 minute ago, Arteskue said:

(Ok, just know threatening people with bombs is a way to turn people against you.)

(also you were in the first battle I don't think prince wants anything to do with war)

Stalindog only theatened my groups, not prince or others.

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Stalindog only theatened my groups, not prince or others.

(second reason. I was there I know it happened)

HEHE! 

THEY WILL DIE! THE GUN WILL KILL THEM!

-Prince

Prince doesn't even know how to hold a gun. Don't worry. He's just really stressed and mad. He hates Adam 2.0. I don't.

Prince just needs vacation. He needs a peaceful place. Somewhere where he can relax. He can't relax.

Dont do that, we can take you to a relaxing place. (Adam can take Prince to the peaceful and friendly tribe, where he can relax from wars)

-Adam

(this is me) Dont be sad, we are your friends. If you want I can end the Cold War if it makes you sad.