14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most handsome?

• Kamaitachi
    • Kunjau
    • Scorge
    • Rudolf
    • Snowbringer
    • Heatherfang

Damn this is hard. Some males broke the rules, Kamaitachi looking first gen. console and Kunjou having only one ancient gene. Voting for them wouldn't be fair.

Heatherfang and Scourge both have big ears while Rudolf only has fluffy tail. Cold resistance isn't in the cards, then. Saberfangs are kind of what comes to mind, but Rudolf would certainly have an edge in say, the deadly hills. 

What are your criteria? I just don't know who to vote for, them being mostly evenly matched.

3 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

@Jojo, what paw genes does heatherfang have? Looks like double bearyena claw, but the other could be a runner leg. 

Double runner leg with bearyena hind legs. He had a 7 in strength :)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Double runner leg with bearyena hind legs. He had a 7 in strength :)

Hm... there is the theory that the ancients died to slowness, but maybe only some of them did, while the others didn't have enough cold resistance. With running leg being so common, those others likely had it and escaped to other plains, if they weren't frozen. I guess it's a close win for Heatherfang. Thanks for the info!

6 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Damn this is hard. Some males broke the rules, Kamaitachi looking first gen. console and Kunjou having only one ancient gene. Voting for them wouldn't be fair.

Heatherfang and Scourge both have big ears while Rudolf only has fluffy tail. Cold resistance isn't in the cards, then. Saberfangs are kind of what comes to mind, but Rudolf would certainly have an edge in say, the deadly hills. 

What are your criteria? I just don't know who to vote for, them being mostly evenly matched.

I made Kamai's (Yes I just abbreviated his name) parents have the exact same genes...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

I may be wrong, but weren't only grandparents allowed to have altered genes? 

Well they'd all have the same genes. Sickness doesn't affect looks.

It's the starting creatures, apparently. Still doesn't seem fair when they were that closely related. But then again, I always alter the parents for a reincarnation, so deeming them consoled is a force of habit...

When you have no differences in pattern density and size there really is no difference between consoling the parents, grandparents or starters to me. But that can't really be argued for, when this is just another version of Theseus' ship.

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Well they'd all have the same genes. Sickness doesn't affect looks.

What does that have to do with sickness, though? Why would they be automatically assumed sick and where would anyone get the idea that they'd look differently? Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

What does that have to do with sickness, though? Why would they be automatically assumed sick and where would anyone get the idea that they'd look differently? Am I missing something?

I would breed the Grandparents until they have a boy and a girl then they'd have a baby and it might be sick but be copies of the grandparents.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

I would breed the Grandparents until they have a boy and a girl then they'd have a baby and it might be sick but be copies of the grandparents.

Yeah, but why assume that others would think it sick by default? Or that it might be a factor for looks? Wouldn't this be in favour of him? I just don't get that part.

@Aetherskye I guess it doesn't matter unless he's in the lead. Depending on your viewpoint, it is a clear breach of the rules or it is clearly not. There's no solution to that damn ship and there is no solution to this. We'll just need more rules for these cases next time so that the idiot I am doesn't get a crisis over whether they're consoled or not.

1 minute ago, Kitten said:

Grandparents, or the parents of the creature can be consoled, but the creature being submitted cannot be directly consoled.

Even if they share the same genes as the submitted? (Everything being double, double big pattern, double black fur)

Technically that wasn't supposed to happen, I wasn't clear enough, though it seems many have done it I will keep it in I'll make sure to make a limited console rule, I've also replaced the female voting and made sure I put everybody in it, it helps to private message me if there is an issue so I'll see it quicker.

2 hours ago, Kitten said:

Technically that wasn't supposed to happen, I wasn't clear enough, though it seems many have done it I will keep it in I'll make sure to make a limited console rule, I've also replaced the female voting and made sure I put everybody in it, it helps to private message me if there is an issue so I'll see it quicker.

ok, thank you for clearing it up. 

Vampyr keeps stealing the console.

• Like 1