Stray Fawn Community

oakblaze's army!

georgie

greetings, thoust weakling worms! I, the brilliant and powerful oakblaze hath decideth to create an army of noble knights! to enter my army thou musteth:

be loyal to my army! a trueth knight wouldn't dream of joining another group!

be strong and powerfulth! if you cannot defeat a rabbit in one swipeth, you are a puny worm, and I do not want you squirming around my army!

have my approval! asketh with a picture of thou and I will consider thine entry! I will tell you if you have been acceptedeth!

current membereths:

oakblaze! the brilliante and powerfulth leader of the army!

the fair maiden flamethorn, my one trueth love whom I shall never betray!

my children! rosebud the gorgeous, willowtail the braveth, and even lilyfoot, the delicate!

karhu, the mountain warrior! 

Heatherfang, our next mountain warrior! 

Knight, our fine warrior with a deathly roareth! 

Aroc, the warrior from the past! 

Vanku, the fearsome bird of prey! 

ferox, the fierce and powerful with giant fangs and giant horns!

daze, the fearsome warrior with diamond claws! 

feldspar, the blind warrior!

-oakblaze, whom shall get off the laptop now because gEORGIES COMING OH HECK

• Like 3

Hello, my name is Karhu and I come from the far north mountains of Matka Alkaa-tribe. Hunthing rabbils and fighting balance bears -or any predator actually- is my favourite hobby. My only weakness is that I can't fly. Assing any task and I'll complete it!image.png.79825dddfd32f8dff0ec4a3a289f7e95.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Hello, my name is Karhu and I come from the far north mountains of Matka Alkaa-tribe. Hunthing rabbils and fighting balance bears -or any predator actually- is my favourite hobby. My only weakness is that I can't fly. Assing any task and I'll complete it!image.png.79825dddfd32f8dff0ec4a3a289f7e95.png

greetings, karhu! Your strengtheth seems mighty and we would adore to have your power in our army! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Heatherfang would like to join. He is a brave warrior, fighting against balance bears. (He has bearyena hindlegs and front paws are runners legs. He scores a 7 in strength :) )

20180414145225_1.thumb.jpg.62ac26961fe7545876d916b77a11e93e.jpg

Heatherfang, you seem like a mighty warrior! Your mountain courage will be a great use to us! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Haha I found the guy I originally wanted. Knight!

I may be young but my strength is unchallenged and I pledge my claws and my mighty roar to your service.

20171007195122_1.jpg

oh my! You are a fine warrior, knight! I will accept you into my army with no hesitation! 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:25 PM, Arcsoft said:

Greetings. We, the NSA, were wondering if you wanted to join the UNN. Thank you. 

-Bonala

I do not knoweth who thou thinks thou are but my glorious army will neverst join any nation! we do not needeth any support! now leave our army and never return! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Arcsoft said:

Greetings. We, the NSA, were wondering if you wanted to join the UNN. Thank you. 

-Bonala

6 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I do not noweth who thou thinks thou are but my glorious army will neverst join any nation! we do not needeth any support! now leave our army and never return! 

Knight growls in support of his leader. Letting his loud voice boom over the army.

• Like 1

20181016193425_1.thumb.jpg.6d11838c8ca3cf3b5307e683b4722259.jpg

I'm Ferox and I would be happy to be accepted in your army. (my name is not Kunu, this is unfortunately the only picture of my beautiful face and this photo was taken before I was named). In my opinion, I am a very skilled hunter and warrior!

~Ferox

33 minutes ago, Larouxia said:

20181016193425_1.thumb.jpg.6d11838c8ca3cf3b5307e683b4722259.jpg

I'm Ferox and I would be happy to be accepted in your army. (my name is not Kunu, this is unfortunately the only picture of my beautiful face and this photo was taken before I was named). In my opinion, I am a very skilled hunter and warrior!

~Ferox

wow, ferox! thou giant fangs and giant horns amaze me! and your claws are not like my claw! we will immediately accept you into our army!

• Like 1

I'm sure I'm worthy enough to be in an army as strong as yours. My claws are the equivalent to diamonds, so strong that only other claws can break them! And so what I'm the only one here without horns (excluding Oakblaze)?! My claws make up for such a pitiful excuse to being stronger! Tut-tut!

know that am fit for this army. Better watch your backs, bearyenas! 

Daze 

dragontear: daze pls stop

Daze.PNG

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

I'm sure I'm worthy enough to be in an army as strong as yours. My claws are the equivalent to diamonds, so strong that only other claws can break them! And so what I'm the only one here without horns (excluding Oakblaze)?! My claws make up for such a pitiful excuse to being stronger! Tut-tut!

know that am fit for this army. Better watch your backs, bearyenas! 

Daze 

dragontear: daze pls stop

Daze.PNG

we will accept you immediately!

• Like 1

AT WAR WITH RABBITS?!

HAS THOU WAGED WAR AGAINST ME ALONE?!

caramel.png

This is Caramel, God of the Animals... Sorry I couldn't resist. (This could mean absolutely nothing but... I don't know...)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

AT WAR WITH RABBITS?!

HAS THOU WAGED WAR AGAINST ME ALONE?!

caramel.png

This is Caramel, God of the Animals... Sorry I couldn't resist. (This could mean absolutely nothing but... I don't know...)

Waiiiiiiiiit! There should be a kingdom for caramel!

• Like 1