Stray Fawn Community

Come Join Shade!

Broken

Hello, my name is Shade. I need YOU to help me fight most of the other groups, though we may befriend Meringue's group. Our main enemies will be Prince's scrawny, puny raccoons and his fortnite-loving friend. But if you wish to ally with me, please tell me. I am awaiting for you, the strongest nichelings will be the most important, and make sure to upload a picture of yourself. Thank you, I am awaiting. You may bring as many friends (Shade means other nichelings -Brokenshock) as you want.

Here is a picture of me: C6BCA395ACFD0B594035BB78410325E336BCD1C5

Members:

Shade

Roku

Roro

Mothstar

Prick

-Shade

Hello, dear shade. We would like to join you. We are:20190105142022_1.thumb.jpg.4944e8ee1289bc317a6b1cc344e09e75.jpg

I'm the god of sacrifice. Not the heroic type of sacrifice in which you throw yourself in front of a bearyena to save a baby, but rather the quiet sacrifice of spending your whole life in front of one berry bush, collecting food for your tribe, without having a mate or any kids. I lead the souls of those nichelings to the afterlife and comfort them in their last moments.

20190127205806_1.thumb.jpg.4becf8eda7f08b00f1e8fb00263f2573.jpg

I am the god of luck. I was born in a time of plenty, with enough food to feed my big tribe. I also had only two kids with my mate, who both had fitting immunities which allowed them to continue our legacy.Also, I am the god of outstanding nichelings, as I was the only albinistic nicheling in my tribe.

We are happy about the opportunity to fight next to you against those pesky racoons.

I am Mothtoe or in later times also known as Mothstar of JuniperClan. I wasn't the firstborn but became leader nonetheless. Fearless and fair. First generation of the founders. Known for my great stealth skills and hunting prowess. I am the god of all those things better done quietly and the god of the hunt.

Mothtoe.JPG.606f71f1700cfaec273a2b9f1d19a290.JPG

12 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'M DONE FIGHTING STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Prince

Your really making me feel bad. :(

We're just joking around, but if you want to stop YOU can. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Hello, my name is Shade. I need YOU to help me fight most of the other groups, though we may befriend Meringue's group. Our main enemies will be Prince's scrawny, puny raccoons and his fortnite-loving friend. 

Lol

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Ya. I just knew you liked fortnite so yah... Though I have now formed an alliance with Prince. (And maybe you)

Ok, we will make an alliance.

Dear Shade

We, as Switzerland, would like to declare our neutrality. We offer you a trade relationship. Our main exports right now are bearyena furs, bearyena meat, nuts, toxic berries, weaponry, some great chocolate and mercenaries. 

We are also open for tourism or immigration.

Yours truly

Switzerland

20 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya. I just knew you liked fortnite so yah... Though I have now formed an alliance with Prince. (And maybe you)

What the heck is fortnite? It sounds bad. like really bad.

-Vampyr

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Yes, it is very bad. You try to kill everyone. It is horrible.

Oh. You kill lots of people? Great!

-Vampyr

Note that is Vampyr not me. I cannot kill for the life of me

-Aether