Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Renio2490

WHAT HAVE I DONE????????????????????

Recommended Posts

HELP. PLEASE END WAR. ALL I WANTED WAS RACCOON NICHELINGS TO HAVE A PLACE TO GO. I REALLY DO FEEL BAD. Prince will say sorry, for all he has done. I feel like a enemy to everyone who goes to Meringue's side. Why world war 3?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

HELP. PLEASE END WAR. ALL I WANTED WAS RACCOON NICHELINGS TO HAVE A PLACE TO GO. I REALLY DO FEEL BAD. Prince will say sorry, for all he has done. I feel like a enemy to everyone who goes to Meringue's side. Why world war 3?

I agree. One of the reasons I formed the UNN was not just to replicate the UN, but to create world peace in Niche. Thank you for the call to end this war.

-Bonala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Princess is about to die, Prince's mate, and she was the only nice one I had. Bonala, I started it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it generates that much hype, then someone could have come forward with the idea sooner or later. It's harmless fun to me, but I see that it might not be for you. The island of reincarnation will just be at war with America, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also think it's just a fun idea. Kinda like guilds in multiplayer games. But you were the one to come up with it (I think?) so if you don't like it, I can also delete Switzerland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

No, it's not fun anymore. It makes me feel really bad. :(

I get that you might be feeling bad but you have to make a difference between Prince and yourself. Also you technically can't stop people. Though if you want to exclude your group I can delete it. Don't worry that is fine. We wouldn't want anybody to feel bad or think this is serious :)

Personally I wouldn't want to stop and wouldn't be happy about other groups deleting itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It feels serious. I've been trying to fight back but I can't. Too many people are against me. My favorite nicheling is Prince, and to see people make him bad makes me feel bad. But I don't want this to continue even without me. Not because I want to be a part of it, because I'm afraid it might make people feel like this in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I didn't think any of this was serious I just wanted to role play oakblaze tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

It feels serious. I've been trying to fight back but I can't. Too many people are against me. My favorite nicheling is Prince, and to see people make him bad makes me feel bad. But I don't want this to continue even without me. Not because I want to be a part of it, because I'm afraid it might make people feel like this in the future.

You can't make other people feel bad after you have backed out of the conversation. Anything said or done after you have left is not your responsibility and you can't be hold accountable for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Maybe this was just a ticking bomb. If not you, then Goggles kun. 

Wait what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd we're not really against you, but then, I also don't have any nicheling to identify with. Even if the war goes badly and the islands of reincarnation are gone, I'll just rebuild them under a new rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I did. I attack Meringue by insulting him in a way that wasn't serious, then Ossen's little group was made making other people make their own groups. It was fun, but now so many are against Prince. He was supposed to be nice! People ruined what I thought of Prince.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Wait what?

I don't know why, but you just seem like the type to go after world domination. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yes, I did. I attack Meringue by insulting him in a way that wasn't serious, then Ossen's little group was made making other people make their own groups. It was fun, but now so many are against Prince. He was supposed to be nice! People ruined what I thought of Prince.

People can't ruin what you think. You decide what you think. If you dish out you have to take it in. I think prince is nice. I loooove the racoon group the most so far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think the war got I little out of hand. It became less fun. I thought it was a nice idea to make a group for the raccoons. But it started this mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RandomWanderer said:

I don't know why, but you just seem like the type to go after world domination. 

Half the time I don’t participate in these little things, but actually... Yeah, it just depends on the character you submit I guess. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we should turn our groups into things less... like things that aren't trying to hurt one's other group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

Maybe we should turn our groups into things less... like things that aren't trying to hurt one's other group.

Or maybe you could just let people do what they want to do? I don't mind peace I don't mind if the groups rp and war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either way, the island of reincarnation has the best shoes and you can't take that away. I'm calling dibs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we could make a separate topic (like fanart and discussion and feedback) but for these groups so it's more separate and people who don't want to be involved don't have to read it

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×