Stray Fawn Community

WHAT HAVE I DONE????????????????????

Renio2490

Just now, Renio2490 said:

HELP. PLEASE END WAR. ALL I WANTED WAS RACCOON NICHELINGS TO HAVE A PLACE TO GO. I REALLY DO FEEL BAD. Prince will say sorry, for all he has done. I feel like a enemy to everyone who goes to Meringue's side. Why world war 3?

I agree. One of the reasons I formed the UNN was not just to replicate the UN, but to create world peace in Niche. Thank you for the call to end this war.

-Bonala

I also think it's just a fun idea. Kinda like guilds in multiplayer games. But you were the one to come up with it (I think?) so if you don't like it, I can also delete Switzerland.

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

No, it's not fun anymore. It makes me feel really bad.ย :(

I get that you might be feeling bad but you have to make a difference between Prince and yourself. Also you technically can't stop people. Though if you want to exclude your group I can delete it. Don't worry that is fine. We wouldn't want anybody to feel bad or think this is serious :)

Personally I wouldn't want to stop and wouldn't be happy about other groups deleting itself

It feels serious. I've been trying to fight back but I can't. Too many people are against me. My favorite nicheling is Prince, and to see people make him bad makes me feel bad. But I don't want this to continue even without me. Not because I want to be a part of it, because I'm afraid it might make people feel like this in the future.

• Like 1

It feels serious. I've been trying to fight back but I can't. Too many people are against me. My favorite nicheling is Prince, and to see people make him bad makes me feel bad. But I don't want this to continue even without me. Not because I want to be a part of it, because I'm afraid it might make people feel like this in the future.

You can't make other people feel bad after you have backed out of the conversation. Anything said or done after you have left is not your responsibility and you can't be hold accountable for it.

• Like 1

Yes, I did. I attack Meringue by insulting him in a way that wasn't serious, then Ossen's little group was made making other people make their own groups. It was fun, but now so many are against Prince. He was supposed to be nice! People ruined what I thought of Prince.

Yes, I did. I attack Meringue by insulting him in a way that wasn't serious, then Ossen's little group was made making other people make their own groups. It was fun, but now so many are against Prince. He was supposed to be nice! People ruined what I thought of Prince.

People can't ruin what you think. You decide what you think. If you dish out you have to take it in. I think prince is nice. I loooove the racoon group the most so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandomWanderer said:

I don't know why, but you just seem like the type to go after world domination.ย 

Half the time I donโ€™t participate in these little things, but actually... Yeah, it just depends on the character you submit I guess.ย 

• Like 1

Maybe we should turn our groups into things less... like things that aren't trying to hurt one's other group.

Or maybe you could just let people do what they want to do? I don't mind peace I don't mind if the groups rp and war.

Maybe we should turn our groups into things less... like things that aren't trying to hurt one's other group.

Just make a declaration in which you say that you are neutral and that you apologize to anyone else and that you've decided to stop the war. ๐Ÿ˜‰The others should just be able to do what they want. I mean, you can also decide to make arranged marriages - it doesn't really hurt anyone, right?

• Like 2