Stray Fawn Community

WHAT HAVE I DONE????????????????????

Renio2490

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

we could make a separate topic (like fanart and discussion and feedback) but for these groups so it's more separate and people who don't want to be involved don't have to read it

I like that idea. Again, it kinda reminds me of guilds.

• Like 1

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

we could make a separate topic (like fanart and discussion and feedback) but for these groups so it's more separate and people who don't want to be involved don't have to read it

I mean we could move it into the fanart section but otherwhise we had to involve a dev to make a subforum because I don't think mods can do it. At least last time we couldn't. but I kinda like the idea of a roleplay corner

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Maybe we should turn our groups into things less... like things that aren't trying to hurt one's other group.

Agreed. But, just remember, as long as it doesn’t hurt other’s feelings (or yours) some slight tension between nations (Groups? Nations?) is okay.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jutzi.sophie said:

Just make a declaration in which you say that you are neutral and that you apologize to anyone else and that you've decided to stop the war. 😉The others should just be able to do what they want. I mean, you can also decide to make arranged marriages - it doesn't really hurt anyone, right?

Or we can do a peace treaty!

Just now, Renio2490 said:

THERE IS JUST A FEW TOO MANY.

Yeah, that's right - someone should start making an overview, because I don't know how many there are.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Most people should know I've stopped fighting. 

In case you still feel bad - what if Prince gave them an apology gift? Like a peace treaty, or some special food.

Just now, jutzi.sophie said:

Yeah, that's right - someone should start making an overview, because I don't know how many there are.

I feel you. I just keep submitting Nicheling but at this point I have no idea what is going on anymore XD Though it is fun :D

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

Or we can do a peace treaty!

I didn't see your comment until I posted this:

Just now, jutzi.sophie said:

In case you still feel bad - what if Prince gave them an apology gift? Like a peace treaty, or some special food.

And on the other hand, that would be nice because it would be some kind of overview.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

How would that work? Because I would do it.

I mean, everything is meant as fun, right? So how about prince writes them a message, in which he apologizes deeply, explains his thoughts, says that he has realized his mistakes and learnt from them, and then he offers them an island as a gift (just make a screenshot or something), or a friendly bearyena he tamed himself, and then he ends it with saying that he hopes that they will be able to start a new, peaceful relationship. It's just an idea though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

HELP. PLEASE END WAR. ALL I WANTED WAS RACCOON NICHELINGS TO HAVE A PLACE TO GO. I REALLY DO FEEL BAD. Prince will say sorry, for all he has done. I feel like a enemy to everyone who goes to Meringue's side. Why world war 3?

Sorry it's a joke :/ I just left for a while and came back to this so I joined (Blame meringue cuz I saw that first)

• Like 2