Stray Fawn Community

Peace Treaty Meeting - UNN

Arcsoft

All members of the UNN are called to this meeting, and all are invited to join.

This declaration will officially halt all hostilities between the Kingdom of Meringue and the Republic of Raccon Gazes. Nothing will be gained, and nothing lost. @Skysplash8 and @Renio2490, please reply saying you have signed. Also reply if you have any concerns.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Me and my group will sign, though we do want a place in your nation.

-Shade

I'm not so sure about that. You seem quite shady (haha get it? but seriously you are real shady) and representing everyone as gods seems...wrong. Unless you change things, you will not be accepted into the UNN.

-Bonala

1 hour ago, Arcsoft said:

I'm not so sure about that. You seem quite shady (haha get it? but seriously you are real shady) and representing everyone as gods seems...wrong. Unless you change things, you will not be accepted into the UNN.

-Bonala

Hmm. Okay, I have changed the rules, the strongest in my... group will be the most important. Now may I join?

-Shade

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Hmm. Okay, I have changed the rules, the strongest in my... group will be the most important. Now may I join?

-Shade

Alright, though my citizens don't like your group and will be unhappy...

-Bonala

31 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue wants WAR. But he'll sign it because Sky convinced him to.

Why hello Meringue, you want the same as me. Though this Sky that you speak of is like my kind sister, Prism, who is the complete opposite of me.

-Shade

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

*Dragon Tear clone sneaks in and sets off bomb prototype, killing 3 guards and wounding 2*

As soon as America falls to their no-paws, the world will be filled with the reincarnated!

Dragon Tear is evil!

We must kill her!

On 2/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, A Nicheling said:

Dragon Tear is evil!

We must kill her!

Oh- oh my- there's no need for a war- I did not commit such an act- Dragon Tear quakes violently You must have the wrong creature! I'm sure of it!

Also, I shall sign the peace treaty as well. I do not want war and would much rather spend time trading my goods to help the wellbeing of others. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1