Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling Alliance Group

Jyn, the winner of the hunger games 4 joined Nicheling Alliance Group.

-Adam

image.thumb.jpeg.d0c7fae39d809595caa3e805739aeeba.jpeg

I needed more nichelings in NAG so I added Jyn and Rono.

1 minute ago, Rowanwing said:

20190330162315_1.thumb.jpg.1c3f0fb602355be872c91459f248fe56.jpg

Makael would like to join N.A.G.

Ok, what do you want to work in: Medic, Collector, Soldier, or other?

-Adam

On 3 de abril de 2019 at 5:17 PM, Renio2490 said:

Uh, perhaps other? I'd like to be a digger. Maybe collector covers that?

-Makael

Ok, she can be a digger.

-Adam

On 22 de marzo de 2019 at 3:15 PM, Renio2490 said:

AIRCRAFT CARRIER?! WHAT IN THE HECKADOODLE!? WHY THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRICK WOULD YOU NEED THAT?! GAH!

-Prince

Now it is a peaceful ship used to transport planes and passengers to islands that doesnt have airports.

-Adam

On 4/7/2019 at 8:44 PM, A Nicheling said:

Default and Koreme are found by a Nicheling Alliance Group ship and brought to the island.

Koreme stared at the things that looked like massive versions of the small wooden boat. She suddenly felt very small and fragile despite her armored body. What was that? What were the winged things on its back? Was it alive? She wondered.

16 hours ago, Flowermask said:

Koreme stared at the things that looked like massive versions of the small wooden boat. She suddenly felt very small and fragile despite her armored body. What was that? What were the winged things on its back? Was it alive? She wondered.

Default also saw the large ship. The aircraft carrier rescued them and took them to the Nicheling Alliance Group main island. Default was amazed to see all the inventions and all of the kind nichelings of NAG. Adam the Second asked if they wanted to join. Sorry for being offline the last few days, I had a school project.

35 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Default also saw the large ship. The aircraft carrier rescued them and took them to the Nicheling Alliance Group main island. Default was amazed to see all the inventions and all of the kind nichelings of NAG. Adam the Second asked if they wanted to join. Sorry for being offline the last few days, I had a school project.

its ok

On 4/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, A Nicheling said:

Koreme accepted his offer. ( is this still active is Default and Koreme relevant?)

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Koreme accepted his offer. ( is this still active is Default and Koreme relevant?)

(Yes, I always check my countries)

• 1 year later...