Stray Fawn Community

🌱 Dragon Tear's Colony of Life 🌿​​​​​​​

Basil

-Welcome-

Dear child, have you hurt yourself? Do not weep. I will make sure that underneath my watchful eye of the doe that you stay safe, no matter what happens. As the Queen, I will take full responsibility for any happenings in this colony, whether it be good or bad. I do wish for peace and hope for future allies to come.
Those who bear long worn paws with no use or even a deformed face with jutting teeth are welcome. Your appearance does not matter. In my eyes, even the most resented and frowned upon creature can make a difference.
I, Dragon Tear, Queen of the Colony of Life, vow to protect you with my life. As it is, all I've wanted is to become a mother. In a way, you will all become my children.
Please, make yourself comfortable. Grab a berry or two and settle down. I want this place to seem as close to home as possible.

-Important Announcements-

February 11th, 2019: Though my colony is still young and growing, I have decided to experiment and branch off into a few section of food gathering. With my tail, I am easily able to swim up and down the long streams that circle the jungle and am easily able to catch up the fish, but I am too clumsy with my nimble fingers. I am opening up a new section, Fishers. 

February 12th, 2019: I have decided that it is not right to punish those who bear the horns of the great ram. I cannot assume that everyone born with this feature is hot headed and set for war, so I will allow anyone in with ram horns.
Though, Megaloceros horns are not allowed still. Along with the genes of the great bears, I shall not allow until further notice.

February 13th, 2019: I am proud to announce that the Colony has made a new alliance! Please welcome Caramel's Animal Army to our slowly growing list of alliances!

February 22nd, 2019: This is a controversial action of mine... but I have taken Purrdolf Kitler under my metaphorical wing. He has been badly wounded in badly and is receiving death threats. I will not let these threats pull through. 

-Requirements- 

Those who bear a sign of battle may not join. Antlers are the exception, for they resemble deer, a symbol of peace between others. Claw too, is an exception, for protectors do need to have some sort of way to defend themselves and the others around them.
Genes not allowed:
- All bearyena genes EXCEPT the ears.
- Ram horns. They belong to the sheep of aggression, who bash their heads days on end just to get their way.
- Hammer tail, for one faulty swing can result in many casualties in both Nichelings and plant life.
- Megaloceros horns. They resemble great and majestic beasts who used ot roam this world, yes, but so much catastrophic damage can be done with said horns of war. 
- Any other gene is allowed.

-When you Join-

Ah! Glad to see you indeed are interested. Please read the following so I can provide the proper care that is necessary.
- When you join, I would like to hear something about yourself.
- Provide a picture. Do not be afraid to show your beautiful self.
- Provide the rank that you wish to bear during your stay.
- A quote, perhaps, would be nice to hear too.

-Alliance-

I see you are willing to form an alliance with my Colony. I am glad that my Colony as stirred up an interest deep within your heart, so much that it makes you want to bond with us.
- Provide your group's name.
- Reason why you want to form an alliance between my Colony and yours.
Current Alliances: 
- Bostonlobstah's Queendom 
- Ossen's Kingdom of Peace
- Prism's Peacekeeping Kingdom
- Caramel's Animal Army

-Rivals/Enemies-

Oh, how I wish this does not have to be an option. Thankfully, as of now, my Colony has not committed an act that has offended those of another group. Lets hope it stays that way, yes?

As sad as it is... it appears we do now have rival. Hopefully we can teach these hot headed ones stuck in the spiral of war the ways of harmony.
Current Rivals/Enemies:
- Destruction Guild

-Ranks-

Queen: The leader of the colony. CLOSED 1/1

Beta: The second in command to follow up once the Queen passes or resigns. CLOSED 1/1

Gatherers: The Nichelings who go out of their way to provide sustenance to the roots of the colony so we can thrive. OPEN 5/10

Protectors: The ones who have a taste in how battle works and are willing to risk their lives to protect those in need. OPEN 3/10

Healers: The intelligent and passionate creatures that wish to pay their respects and use their knowledge to provide care for the well being of others. OPEN 2/3

Fishers: Those born under the eye of mythical koi have been gifted with a skill like no other. These Nichelings provide a new delicacy for everyone to enjoy. OPEN 1/10

Youth: Those who do not yet realize their place in the colony and honor those who do. OPEN 2/ 

-Meet the Colony-

Queen: Dragon Tear
"Sometimes others point out how I fret over little things. Isn't it apart of a fish or a deer's natural instinct to fret over everything?"
1247898370_DragonTeareditbyLilytuft.png.c2897969e6ed33c476eef39d17edf2b7.png

Beta: Aphrodite 
"Being beautiful on the outside is easy but being beautiful on the inside is hard."
Aphrodite.jpg.41bf6acaf712623e5f4bcffa112bb05d.jpg

Gatherers: Ossek
Ossek.png.ee11bc9a96b2c9749ee0792183f2ed5f.png

Pearlia
Pearlia.png.c22f7edf7274c20bd94e1669fa39e443.png

Cashe
Cashe.png.dd5c4797d7a8b51475462f4b00a00aa3.png

Orca
855993031_orcaneedsedit-Edited.png.8ce3855c430370762ecba5fddf49f9cf.png

Lasira
Lasira.png.ffcd13345c861b589c4a23075cd51057.png

Protectors: Ossel
Ossel.png.924366829ccbace87b0c9b8c041cc862.png

Whale
Whale.png.3207e0bffb9b0e36ea7dbe6775f7d2ec.png

Olander
Olander.png.1f50183e9142b96b4e0297291e0aeb10.png

Healers: Sparrow
Sparrow.jpg.e37b705d7a840bf1386195f961fc72f3.jpg

Kirro Blindpurr
1244448587_KirroBlindpurr.png.b225ae69b8fab0ffbad8ad11ff1103bc.png

Fishers: Spice
Spice.png.ebbcd71ad3259a2330a751c16d07c7f1.png

Youth: Light
“I’m the beautiful sunrise to... somebody.”
Light.jpg.8b61684831dbcd2a1135d0244b96cf2b.jpg

Creame
Creame.png.9c2479702f1fc352111dc35486f33a97.png
 "It's hard to tell if you're beautiful in the inside because no one can see inside of you."

------

A/N: I really overdid myself wow lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bostonlobstah said:

Bostonlobstah's Queendom would like to form an alliance with this lovely colony. 

Of course! Thank you for your request. I am sure we will be able to unite others into our loop of peace.

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

Hey! We would like to join this colony!

image.png.025f43daf07ac278a6b22246419afb27.png

I'm Ossel and this is my younger brother Ossek! I'd like to be a protector, while Ossek is more suited for gathering.

Our mom, Ossa, forced us to bring these embarassing baby screenshots so you can tell us apart better...

image.png.2b7a9787d270486b6c858204c681f2c3.png

image.png.d677a9ab16a35594ccd16c91e4f1abcf.png

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Our kindom of peace would be happy to be allied with a colony as peaceful as this! 🌼

-Ossen trying  to hide his crush

Of course, dear! I am glad that you are willing to join the more peaceful side of situations. 

- With care, Dragon Tear i see that blush on your face Ossen I SEE IT

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Hey! We would like to join this colony!

image.png.025f43daf07ac278a6b22246419afb27.png

I'm Ossel and this is my younger brother Ossek! I'd like to be a protector, while Ossek is more suited for gathering.

Our mom, Ossa, forced us to bring these embarassing baby screenshots so you can tell us apart better...(right now I can only upload one...)

image.png.2b7a9787d270486b6c858204c681f2c3.png

Welcome, young lads! I am glad to accept you two into my colony. Thank you for your consideration!

Also, your baby pictures are just the cutest!

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Basil said:

-Rivals/Enemies-

Oh, how I wish this does not have to be an option. Thankfully, as of now, my Colony has not committed an act that has offended those of another group. Lets hope it stays that way, yes?

You offend us by existing

-Vampyr, For world domination

I enjoy your formatting, I should probably fix Vampyr's.

~ Aether

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

My Peacemaker kingdom would like to make an alliance. Even though I have hammer tail, I do not use it to harm, I use it to collect nuts. I hope you except.

-Prism

I do understand your role with using the hammer tail. I must not assume that all hammer tail creatures have a dangerous clumsiness, for I did not think about nut cracking. I would love to form an alliance with you!

- With care, Dragon Tear

10 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You offend us by existing

-Vampyr, For world domination

I enjoy your formatting

~ Aether

Shame... Surely did not take long to reach such negative terms like this. I do wish you reconsider. However, I will not lose hope. I know that there is more on the inside than just the will for war.

- With care, Dragon Tear

Also thank youuuu

- Basil

Um...hello...I'm Pearlia and...um.....could I join your colony? I can collect berries, both normal and toxic so I can be useful. I promise that I'm harmless, even though my ears come from the bear monsters! I'm really nice, I promise! 

1307980342_ScreenShot2018-12-19at6_14_47PM.png.9ed684601947cd0693593f435b43d2dc.png

If you do let me join, I can be a collector. It's....basically all I'm good at.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Shame... Surely did not take long to reach such negative terms like this. I do wish you reconsider. However, I will not lose hope. I know that there is more on the inside than just the will for war.

- With care, Dragon Tear

Also thank youuuu

- Basil

So, apparently Aether has the perfect insult so I shall use it: You're one of those insipid peacemongers. A few worms crying over a little split blood

From Princess Burn, Book 1Wings of fire  - Prologue. I know I am such a nerd.

-Aether

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, meredithheck said:

Um...hello...I'm Pearlia and...um.....could I join your colony? I can collect berries, both normal and toxic so I can be useful. I promise that I'm harmless, even though my ears come from the bear monsters! I'm really nice, I promise! 

1307980342_ScreenShot2018-12-19at6_14_47PM.png.9ed684601947cd0693593f435b43d2dc.png

If you do let me join, I can be a collector. It's....basically all I'm good at.

Of course, young one. As of now, having so few in my Colony is making it difficult for the three of us. I am glad that you have considered!
And do no fret, for your ears may be those of a beast, but that does not mean your heart is of one too.

- With care, Dragon Tear

(I found somebody who fits)

Heyo! I'm Spice and I wish to join your cool colony. 

958682166_ScreenShot2019-01-19at9_21_37AM.png.874b9756741b1b18028b48bc223bc4ef.png

I think have no clue what I want to do but I will figure it out! Oh, I like fishing! I'm not good at it but I spent a lot of time in a pool fishing! it was............*He starts to ramble*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meredithheck said:

(I found somebody who fits)

Heyo! I'm Spice and I wish to join your cool colony. 

958682166_ScreenShot2019-01-19at9_21_37AM.png.874b9756741b1b18028b48bc223bc4ef.png

I think have no clue what I want to do but I will figure it out! Oh, I like fishing! I'm not good at it but I spent a lot of time in a pool fishing! it was............*He starts to ramble*

Ah, young lad! What the interesting tail you have, for I do recognize it from a stinging bug from the flaming savannas. I see you have also been blessed with the peace sign of the deer, which sparks my interest. Please make yourself comfortable here!
Also, just to clarify, you are unsure of the role you want to take and you would like to join the Youth? You did mention fishing, however, so is that amongst your interests aswell? There is a new rank that I have added that allows you to be a Fisher if you so choose. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

Hey, Ms. Dragon Tear! May my dear friend and I request a spot in your tribe? I hear two of our descendants got in on Ossen’s Kingdom, so now we want in.

BDFFEC09-EE64-4061-B85B-DF16B00797F8.jpeg.4cc49b197b5bb7076dc6acb4e95d019f.jpeg

LIGHT (the cream creature): I could be a hunter, and my best friend Sparrow could be a healer.

SPARROW: Yes, I know you said you don’t appreciate ram horns because it resembles an aggressive sheep... but please hear me out. I’m a good man and I was the first medicine creature in my tribe. That is, I guarded the healing plant (as you can see to my right). I gave it to the wounded and sick.

LIGHT: Please... let my dear friend and I join. We can’t live without each other!

Random quote from Light: “I’m the beautiful sunrise to... somebody.”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Hey, Ms. Dragon Tear! May my dear friend and I request a spot in your tribe? I hear two of our descendants got in on Ossen’s Kingdom, so now we want in.

BDFFEC09-EE64-4061-B85B-DF16B00797F8.jpeg.4cc49b197b5bb7076dc6acb4e95d019f.jpeg

LIGHT (the cream creature): I could be a hunter, and my best friend Sparrow could be a healer.

SPARROW: Yes, I know you said you don’t appreciate ram horns because it resembles an aggressive sheep... but please hear me out. I’m a good man and I was the first medicine creature in my tribe. That is, I guarded the healing plant (as you can see to my right). I gave it to the wounded and sick.

LIGHT: Please... let my dear friend and I join. We can’t live without each other!

Random quote from Light: “I’m the beautiful sunrise to... somebody.”

Ah, yes, two young lads will make a great addition to my Colony. Light, as of now, there is no rank for a hunter. I do not wish to harm wildlife such as rabbils and stagmoles. You could be a collector, however! In a way, they do hunt, but it is mostly snails.

And for Sparrow, I should not be so assumptive of those who do bear the horns of the ram. Not all creatures with a crown of curled keratin have the sense to ram their way straight into danger and battle. I accept you as my Colony's first healer!

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

I just want to take the time to appreciate the dedication I am putting into this RP. Anyways:

All Italics are me.

-Aether

Hello, My name is Aphrodite. I am Aether's God of Beauty! Much like you Dragon Tear.

I am also the God of Love and great enemies to two coming enemies to the destruction guild.

I need to find their pictures...

_-~-*\"Being beautiful on the outside is easy                          

But being beautiful on the inside

Is harder."/* -~-_                                  

Anon.jpg.dff7b980c35a772dd265db01cccf9d57.jpg

_-~-* /\  * -~-_

_-~-*FISHER, GATHERER, OR BETA* -~-_

Beta cause she is a God of Beauty along with Dragon Tear....

She also has fishing tail!

PInk Ambassador Title? after all your allies with the Pink One herself. TITLE not rank :3 It's not a rank lel.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I just want to take the time to appreciate the dedication I am putting into this RP. Anyways:

All Italics are me.

-Aether

Hello, My name is Aphrodite. I am Aether's God of Beauty! Much like you Dragon Tear.

I am also the God of Love and great enemies to two coming enemies to the destruction guild.

I need to find their pictures...

_-~-*\"Being beautiful on the outside is easy                          

But being beautiful on the inside

Is harder."/* -~-_             

[Inserting picture later]

_-~-* /\  * -~-_

_-~-*FISHER, GATHERER, OR BETA* -~-_

Beta cause she is a God of Beauty along with Dragon Tear....

I shall welcome you with open arms. Though I cannot specifically choose your rank until I can see your true visual appearance, you will be apart of my Colony!

- With care, Dragon Tear