Stray Fawn Community

๐ŸŒฑ Dragon Tear's Colony of Life ๐ŸŒฟโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Basil

19 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I, Kirro Blindpurr would like to join your colony as a healer. I do understand if you decline, as blindness is clearly not as admired elsewhere as it is in my tribe. The two other blind nichelings are my mother, Issi Purrberry and my father, Vanduk Blinddigger.image.png.60a97aee58059003c25ece15146520a8.png

I'm a bit small, but I'm not a child, trust me. image.png.ec68825b318224b7a45cf5ed07c89f8c.png

I've even had a son of my own. image.png.14c87c9b70fdf65ef2f17db6d8d65cba.png

Your clouded eyes do not interfere with my sight caught on that mythical snout of yours. Just a tiny rumbled and you have the ability to uplift the spirits of those around you, both with feelings and health. I will gladly accept you into the rank of a healer, for you have been blessed by the gods with the most powerful snout of them all!

ย - With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

On โ€Ž2โ€Ž/โ€Ž11โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 12:28 PM, Basil said:

ย 

ย 

I don't control where I come from neither should you care my father is a great bear So I ask with respect I join you for my mother left me I would want toย  be a protector for I have always wanted to help.

- Olander

ย 

ย 

Screenshot (22).png

hello, im creame (kri-am-ie) and i would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me in. Although my mother was the hot headed and selfish Queenย Bear. I'm the exact opposite ( from what my tribe mates had told me). i would never hurt anyone- even a leech, despite my poison fangsย . I hope you consider accepting me - yours sincerely, Princess Creameย ย 

image.png

" It's hard to tell if you're beautiful in the inside because no one can see inside of you"

On 11 de febrero de 2019 at 6:46 PM, A Nicheling said:

image.jpeg.fd4eee0e190b150ad6d4ed852bda10d5.jpeg

Hi I am Poop's sister I will like to join

-Poop's sister

I am not a spy from Poopย 

I need to leave your country.

I have gathered a lot of secret information and I will give it to Poop

-Poop's sister

On 2/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, llamadragon07 said:

- Olander

ย 

ย 

Screenshot (22).png

Though you do bear the traits of a vicious beast that only strives for war... I do believe I shall accept you. As much as I don't want to say this, I would like my colony to be thoroughly protected from all the wars going on at the moment. Thank you for showing interest, and make yourself welcome.

- With care, Dragon Tear

On 2/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, C0ffeebeans said:

hello, im creame (kri-am-ie) and i would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me in. Although my mother was the hot headed and selfish Queenย Bear. I'm the exact opposite ( from what my tribe mates had told me). i would never hurt anyone- even a leech, despite my poison fangsย . I hope you consider accepting me - yours sincerely, Princess Creameย ย 

image.png

" It's hard to tell if you're beautiful in the inside because no one can see inside of you"

Gills that show that swimming is merely a hobby, for you breathe in the water world like a true fish. Your heritage is no matter, for you are not your mother. I shall accept your offer to join!

Do you want any specific rank? If not, I can put you in the Youth rank.

On 2/17/2019 at 7:28 AM, A Nicheling said:

I need to leave your country.

I have gathered a lot of secret information and I will give it to Poop

-Poop's sister

Ah, what a shame. I do wish you well on your travels.

i knew it

- Dragon Tear

On 2/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, Lilytuft said:

Send help!

War.png.1dfcfbad9711015bd26a96dd3f74d6f6.png

- princess Ossa

Oh, my word, are you all alright? What in the name of the gods has happened to your kingdom? Most of all, is Ossen alright? I think I need to discuss matters with him specifically... just so others cannot hear and perhaps attempt to spread false rumors.

- With lots of care, Dragon Tear

19 hours ago, Basil said:

Oh, my word, are you all alright? What in the name of the gods has happened to your kingdom? Most of all, is Ossen alright? I think I need to discuss matters with him specifically... just so others cannot hear and perhaps attempt to spread false rumors.

- With lots of care, Dragon Tear

They came looking for Purrdolf Hitfur. Rarek has a wounded paw, but most nichelings seem to be fine. Luckily the armies left and even brot heling supplies, food and seeds. No conflicts here now, unless Purrdolf actually gets here...

-princess Ossa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

They came looking for Purrdolf Hitfur. Rarek has a wounded paw, but most nichelings seem to be fine. Luckily the armies left and even brot heling supplies, food and seeds. No conflicts here now, unless Purrdolf actually gets here...

-princess Ossa

I can send your kingdom many healing fruits and leaf wraps for the injured. As of now our supplies are overflowing thanks to the warm season settling in the dense jungles of my colony.

Such a shame... I wish war didn't have to be this way. Especially this said 'Purrdolf Hitfur'. I honestly hope he does not near my colony... I do not wish to use force.

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 9:24 AM, Basil said:

I can send your kingdom many healing fruits and leaf wraps for the injured. As of now our supplies are overflowing thanks to the warm season settling in the dense jungles of my colony.

Such a shame... I wish war didn't have to be this way. Especially this said 'Purrdolf Hitfur'. I honestly hope he does not near my colony... I do not wish to use force.

- With care, Dragon Tear

(Italicย and Underlined means OOC(Out of Character) for me)

Did Dragon Tear Bring Purrdolf here or still at Poop's Empire?

• Like 1

Hello! My name is Acorn, and I was the designated nut-gatherer for my old tribe! I have hammer tail, but I only use it for getting nuts! (It also makes a good shield to put under my head when the nuts fall down!) I'd like to join your faction, miss!

Screenshot (122).png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

953548688_AnepartheKeeperoftheCommandingStone(RoleplayingPortrait).png.06d5fd8eb091d019243a731fda96baaa.pngย 

Anepa - I am Anepa,ย the Elder's Cub, andย I am pleased to admit that we, the Tribe of the Elder Bear, too strive for peace. While I do so wish to form an alliance with you, I am afraid that in suchย timesย of war, doing so may put us in great danger. I hope that you will forgive my acts of selfishness, and instead accept this gift from our tribe.

*She nods at the nicheling beside her, and he steps forwards, placing a large, hollowed-outย coconut shell filled with berries, nuts, and fish on the ground before him.*

2132282561_Wobbleisback!.png.9dd39081bae284820fcb24b3ece7a4ca.png

Wobble - Here you go! This isย aย gift from the Elder Bear. *He returns to his placeย beside Anepa*

ย 

Anepa - Once again, I am very sorry that I can not form a true alliance with your group, but for now we shall do what we can to keep ourselves in good terms with you. Perhaps once this war has passed, we may finally be able to form a true connection between our tribes, though that time has not yet come. I will say that due to your dedication to peace, the members of your colony will be allowed upon our tribe's grounds without any of the restrictions that come with war. So for now, it is good bye.

*A little while later Anepa comes running back.*

Anepa - Sorry to bother you again, but I have just received news that the war ended a month ago. So, in that case, I would like to form an alliance with you. Our groups are both very alike and I feel that we could work well together, keeping peace and helping those in need. I apologize for the confusion, weย patiently await your response.

Edited by KittyDragon
I just realized that the war ended a while ago.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Greetings, my name is reelme. I am a godess from a land far away. I do bear the megaloceros horns, but i have an argument. The megaloceros horns are also antlers, although larger. I have met nichelings bearing these horns who are kind and wise, and i believe they are even the ancestors of your crown of antlers. I do not wish to join, but just to say these words

ย 

- reelme, godess of family and albinism

reelme.png.bc0c6e70bef7aac825d003c77ebef1d8.png