Stray Fawn Community

🌱 Dragon Tear's Colony of Life πŸŒΏβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Basil

13 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

image.jpeg.fd4eee0e190b150ad6d4ed852bda10d5.jpeg

Hi I am Poop's sister I will like to join

-Poop's sister

I am not a spy from PoopΒ 

Is that a bird born of snow and beauty? Along with a tail that paralyzes at the slightest touch, you are a fine young lass.

As of now I will assign you theΒ YouthΒ role, for you have not specified which you want.

Do you have a name? Or do you wish to be called... Poop's Sister by the rest of my colony?

However, I will keep a very close eye on you, for I can sense your distance heritage to a recent offender of mine...

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

I shall welcome you with open arms. Though I cannot specifically choose your rank until I can see your true visual appearance, you will be apart of my Colony!

- With care, Dragon Tear

Added it!

sn ro hm ard ahl anig irore h

11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

898421133_2019-01-28(2).thumb.png.21ee676560588bbf3f3eef090337d4a6.pngHi, I'm Cashe. I would like to join. Though I may not be able to collect much, I would like to be a gatherer. Also, may you heal me? The older versions made me lose 3 days every turn instead of 2.Β 

-Cashe

Born of the tense porcupine with a touch of peace from a doe, I accept. Your ability to collect will not change my mind on your ability to find a place to settle down in my heart, however. Make yourself welcome, dear!

You are allowed to pick from the supply of healing fruits that my Colony grows deep within the densely packed jungles, so do not fear. They represent a minimal form of ambrosia the gods have provided for our Colony, so please do take as many as you wish.

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Added it!

sn ro hm ard ahl anig irore h

I do see that you are interested in taking the role ofΒ Beta,Β so, as a Goddess of Beauty myself, I accept you into that role.

- With care, Dragon Tear

Can we join? Poop says she will kill us... Whale may have ram horns but she could not use them to hurt a single nicheling. Niether have us have ever hurt a nicheling, actually. Me and Orca don't want to die... please let us join. We just want to pick flowers. Sorry if we are just not fit for your colony.Β 

-Orca and Whale2087626356_2019-01-25(12).thumb.png.eabdcbd5aa9a267c3d7e0dee205e9935.png1106502511_2019-01-25(13).thumb.png.18ee114090d2bbd971a2aa725e8c60b8.png

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Can we join? Poop says she will kill us... Whale may have ram horns but she could not use them to hurt a single nicheling. Niether have us have ever hurt a nicheling, actually. Me and Orca don't want to die... please let us join. We just want to pick flowers. Sorry if we are just not fit for your colony.Β 

-Orca and Whale2087626356_2019-01-25(12).thumb.png.eabdcbd5aa9a267c3d7e0dee205e9935.png1106502511_2019-01-25(13).thumb.png.18ee114090d2bbd971a2aa725e8c60b8.png

Of course, as two blessed with the sea as much as I was, bearing the tail of a much larger fish than you can dream, you two are accepted. Do not worry, for your horns shall be tipped with the softest of blossoms to resemble the peace of my Colony.
I have been hearing stories about this said Poop... they have tried to declare war against my Colony as well. I understand your fear, but do not feel that way in here. I shall keep you safe no matter the cost.

Do you two wish for any specific rank? If not, I can easily assign you into theΒ YouthΒ rank if you so choose.

- With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Which rank would you feel fit us both?

-Orca and Whale

In all honesty, I do think theΒ ProtectorΒ rank will suit Whale best, and either ProtectorΒ or Gatherer. As of now, we do not currently have a reassuring count to protect us from the dangers lurking within the darkness...

Whale, because of your sharpened claws and your curled horns, you are very strong and have the potential to slay a bearyena if one dares to venture near the Colony. Along with your tail, you can use the water to your advantage while in a quarrel. In my eyes, you are best suited as aΒ Protector.

Orca, though you are blessed with the pointed paws, have more of a zen sense to you. This is most likely from your antennae, given to you from the winged wonders that only ever briefly make an appearance in a Nicheling's life. Your inquisitive and focused nature most likely makes you distracted, yes? For you can sense things that others cannot. So I do suggest you pickΒ Gatherer.

Though, I will not stop you from picking any rank you choose. You can take as much time as you need.

- With care, Dragon Tear

24 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm gonna make a playthrough that follows Dragon Tear. @Basil, what should there goal be?

Hmm...

Wellllll if it's following Dragon Tear, then I suggest something jungle related. Dragon Tear's home was in the jungle but an ape came and murdered her so maybe avenge her and rule the jungle to try and defeat the apes?

29 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can be a protector! Gatherer, I choose you!Β 

-Whale and Orca

Funny jokeeeeeeee. Also sure. They can be protector and gatherer.

Of course, dears. Adding you two peace blessed ones to the ranks right away!

-With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

But she doesn't like killing, does she?

Well no she doesn't, but- okay I didnt word that right whoops

So when I said avenge I kinda meant just rule the jungle, so in a sense just get enough strength to be able to defend yourself from the apes and not have to attack them

basically outlive them

• Like 1

Hello there, Dragon Tear. This is Caramel, I am known as the god of animals. While I have my own kingdom I would like to form an alliance. We need to stand up to Oakblaze (peacefully) and make him stop hurting innocent rabbils! We must defend their lives!

I know you love animals almost as much as I do and value the lives of most, so I ask you as a fellow animal defender. Will you help me to set Oakblaze and his army on the right path to love?

Β  -Caramel

Β 

P.s. We use ambassadors, It would be nice if you could elect one. The wouldn't have to stop their own role, it would add on. (The ambassador can be Dragon Tear herself)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Hello there, Dragon Tear. This is Caramel, I am known as the god of animals. While I have my own kingdom I would like to form an alliance. We need to stand up to Oakblaze (peacefully) and make him stop hurting innocent rabbils! We must defend their lives!

I know you love animals almost as much as I do and value the lives of most, so I ask you as a fellow animal defender. Will you help me to set Oakblaze and his army on the right path to love?

Β  -Caramel

Β 

P.s. We use ambassadors, It would be nice if you could elect one. The wouldn't have to stop their own role, it would add on. (The ambassador can be Dragon Tear herself)

Greetings, Caramel. I am glad to see that you are interested in forming an alliance with my Colony! I will gladly accept your offer, for your ways of seeking peace with Oakblaze's army have won me over. And yes, I have a strong bond between animals and myself indeed.

Β - With care, Dragon Tear

(Can you elaborate a lil bit on the ambassador part, I'm just kinda confused big rip)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

IThis deer needs to join.193441577_2019-02-13(2).thumb.png.829fdac4baa5b396f71e77e666efcf20.pngI would like to join, and may I be a Gatherer?

Of course! A young doe blessed with the familiar sign of peace has wandered along the right path, for she has chosen the Colony as her home. I will gladly accept you into my Colony!
My eyes lingerΒ on that clawed earthsplitter, for I know we finally have full access to the juicy roots that lie just beneath our paws. Thank you for this opening!

Β  Β - With care, Dragon Tear

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Basil said:

Greetings, Caramel. I am glad to see that you are interested in forming an alliance with my Colony! I will gladly accept your offer, for your ways of seeking peace with Oakblaze's army have won me over. And yes, I have a strong bond between animals and myself indeed.

Β - With care, Dragon Tear

(Can you elaborate a lil bit on the ambassador part, I'm just kinda confused big rip)

an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.Β 

I am glad you have accepted

Β -May the rabbils be with you, Caramel

• Like 1

I, Kirro Blindpurr would like to join your colony as a healer. I do understand if you decline, as blindness is clearly not as admired elsewhere as it is in my tribe. The two other blind nichelings are my mother, Issi Purrberry and my father, Vanduk Blinddigger.image.png.60a97aee58059003c25ece15146520a8.png

I'm a bit small, but I'm not a child, trust me. image.png.ec68825b318224b7a45cf5ed07c89f8c.png

I've even had a son of my own. image.png.14c87c9b70fdf65ef2f17db6d8d65cba.png

• Like 1