Stray Fawn Community

widowclan chapter 2 except i just deleted the savefile copy on my laptop

georgie

so uhh bad news

you know how I haven't been making widowclan in ages?

well im gonna have to carry on not making widowclan for another entire week because I deleted the save but thank god I have an extra backup on my computer at my dad's house

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe I could start a mini challenge for this week?

• Like 2

A No Paw challenge!! Console the starters and all wanderers/tribe members to have No Paw. Also no paws in the mutation menu either! Then try to survive making use of other genes for gathering food, such as cracker jaw, platypus beak, hammer tail, genes for strength, fishing tail, beak etc

1 minute ago, bostonlobstah said:

A No Paw challenge!! Console the starters and all wanderers to have No Paw. Also no paws in the mutation menu either! Then try to survive making use of other genes for gathering food, such as cracker jaw, platypus beak, hammer tail, genes for strength, claw, beak etc

hmm.. sounds good!

• Like 1

okay so there maaay be one problem

the widowclan file on my computer actually is on the birth of lilyfoot so a lot of important things haven't happened

maybe ill figure it out later and carry on with the no paw challenge because that's going well so far

plus I started losing interest in widowclan

(also im going to stop using console randomly because I think the original savefile corrupted because I consoled cloudmeadow's stripes)