Stray Fawn Community

Didn't Get Completed Achievements (Albinism and Adam's Curse)

MAТТRESS

Hello everyone. So this is a problem I'm experiencing on Steam having to do with the in-game achievements. I have completed the criteria of two achievements, but have failed to actually receive them. One of them, the Albinism one, I actually have proof via a screenshot I took of the nicheling (did I spell that right?) that he is indeed albino, it shows it in his genes. I will put it at the end (you can actually probably see it now because it's massive, but yeah...). The other achievement is Adam's Curse, in which a bird of prey must come and steal one of your babies. This has happened to me twice before, but neither of those times have I received the achievement. So now I'm here. I have seen someone report a bug about not getting achievements, but it was about a different one so I did not put this in the comments of it (I hope that's okay!). Anyways, it would be upsetting if I had to get another albino nicheling and have another baby be abducted, but at this point I just wanted you guys to know this glitch exists so maybe you could fix it for future Niche players. Thank you!               

Here he is, and he is both albino recessive and dominant. So yeah. Cool...6E1DD40F5B535A645BD71860629C2BE296A77BE3

10 replies to this post

Welcome to the forums! I like your name xD

Sometimes the achievements take a while. The best thing is to just make sure you're connected to the internet and keep playing. Sometimes the achievemnts take a long time to pop up. It took me a long time to get the Adam's Curse achievement, both because my babies were never taken and also because when they were, the achievement never came. It finally did, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, were you online when you should’ve received these achievements? You need to be online to receive achievements. You can check next time if you can bring up the Steam overlay in-game and if you can, you’ll know you’re online. Niche has always been a little glitchy with achievements, if you still have the albino creature, I recommend logging out and logging back in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, RaanaTheBanana said:

Hello everyone. So this is a problem I'm experiencing on Steam having to do with the in-game achievements. I have completed the criteria of two achievements, but have failed to actually receive them. One of them, the Albinism one, I actually have proof via a screenshot I took of the nicheling (did I spell that right?) that he is indeed albino, it shows it in his genes. I will put it at the end (you can actually probably see it now because it's massive, but yeah...). The other achievement is Adam's Curse, in which a bird of prey must come and steal one of your babies. This has happened to me twice before, but neither of those times have I received the achievement. So now I'm here. I have seen someone report a bug about not getting achievements, but it was about a different one so I did not put this in the comments of it (I hope that's okay!). Anyways, it would be upsetting if I had to get another albino nicheling and have another baby be abducted, but at this point I just wanted you guys to know this glitch exists so maybe you could fix it for future Niche players. Thank you!               

Here he is, and he is both albino recessive and dominant. So yeah. Cool...6E1DD40F5B535A645BD71860629C2BE296A77BE3

It usually takes me 10 tries. I tried once to get the seri achievement but it didnt give me it.

• Like 1