Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

11 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Poop with tears in her face steals the helicopter and flies away crying because Purrdolf hates her.

Dragon Tear calls out in an attempt to stop her to reason with her, but Poop is already long gone. Dragon Tear turns her attention back onto Purrdolf and tries to drag him into the denser undergrowth. 

• Like 1

The Doctor Nicheling was searching for medicine in the helicopter and when he looks at the window, he sees that they are back at Adams base and tells Poop to take him back to help, but Poop disagrees and runs away crying.

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Somewhere within earshot of the beach. A bone-chilling eerie screech is heard...

png.png.013484e67becd385c42906bcfe53b415.png

Dragon Tear freezes at the sound of the screech. Having just successfully gotten Purrdolf into a permanent nest, she rushes off into the direction of the call in hopes she can help.

dragon tear is trying too hard to help everyone at once and it's taking a toll on her

• Like 1

Whose child is she? Not one of Silatlan's or Ossa's at least... She doesn't look like Rarek either...

She is from generations to come~

You mean she's from the future?

Our tribe has lived on since we left that world behind, Ossen~

It was a long time ago. I've missed you.

I must go now~

Promise me you will be back for me soon!

It's not my decision, but I will try my best. Good bye~

Good bye...

image.png.a99d0ea14f5b37cbdde190c4fafb3b1a.png

image.png.a2f79ca07a18e070fcee03fcebc5a86d.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

When Dragon Tear arrives to the Gorge, she looks down into it. There she sees the creature walk into a cave.

She peers into the darkness, unable to make out the figure slinking into the cave. Immediately, her suspicions rise, and she swiftly finds a path to traverse down the gorge. Because she is so far from Purrdolf at this point, she does not hear his calls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

1829732377_Creepycave.png.79fa80e6e03fde8d6188668153eaefad.png

Dragon Tear hears muffled talking... you only make out one word... "You!"

Dragon Tear flinches, jumping away from the mouth of the cave in a cat like manner. Immediately, she poises her antlers in front of her in case she needs to defend herself.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" She calls out into the darkness.

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Dragon Tear flinches, jumping away from the mouth of the cave in a cat like manner. Immediately, she poises her antlers in front of her in case she needs to defend herself.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" She calls out into the darkness.

The creature(s) dispite being aware of your presence do not stop their arguing

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The creature(s) dispite being aware of your presence do not stop their arguing

Dragon Tear falls silent, listening to the faint argument carry on. She does not try to stop them... for she fears what they might be able to do while being this angry.

image.png.83f23f825c86888d528945b0df8b31d7.png

What's your name?

Ossabat. Don't even thing about hurting me! My fangs are sharp and deadly!

I don't doubt that. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you.

Who even are you?

I'm Ossen.

THE Ossen?

So you've heard of me?

You're lying! Ossen died a long time ago!

Do I look dead to you?

You look like a liar!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"COWARD!" The female voice screams. Not at Dragon Tear, though it hit's deep

Finally, after enough listening, Dragon Tear has had enough. She cannot stand the insults being thrown between the two creatures in the cave, and makes a move.

"S-Stop right this instant! Or I will come in! I will not tolerate this on my island!" She snaps, hoping her voice sounds confident enough.

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Finally, after enough listening, Dragon Tear has had enough. She cannot stand the insults being thrown between the two creatures in the cave, and makes a move.

"S-Stop right this instant! Or I will come in! I will not tolerate this on my island!" She snaps, hoping her voice sounds confident enough.

Silence... Then laughter "You think you can stop me!"

Shadows and wind rush out of the cave. When Dragon Tear opened her eyes, A yellow male with large ears, ram horns, and black eyes.

He mutters "T-thank you"

I just put to of my OCs in this RP \(^-^)/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Silence... Then laughter "You think you can stop me!"

Shadows and wind rush out of the cave. When Dragon Tear opened her eyes, A yellow male with large ears, ram horns, and black eyes.

He mutters "T-thank you"

I just put to of my OCs in this RP \(^-^)/

Dragon Tear stumbles backwards out of alarm, her usually sleek body puffed out defensively. "F-For what?" She stammers. "Who are you?"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

Dragon Tear stumbles backwards out of alarm, her usually sleek body puffed out defensively. "F-For what?" She stammers. "Who are you?"

Buckle-up this is gonna quite the ride:

“The female’s name was Black Velvet. She is not a God but just as strong as them. She tricked me into loveing her and the tried to kill me. She’s been tracking me down since.”

30 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

There was a loud grunt behind Dragon Tear. She turned around and saw Purrdolf.

She turns and jumps at the sight of Purrdolf. "What are you doing here?" Dragon Tear exclaims. "You need to be resting right now! How did you manage to get down here without falling..?" Dragon Tear's gaze floated up the gorge as she stared at the distant ledge.