Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

12 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

As night falls, the pain becomes unbearable. Ossen has to stop to rest. He curls up next to a bush, hoping that it will hide him from predators that could smell the blood.

image.png.ff24e9886bd7886bde6fe8233dac7bc6.png

Is this how I die? Lost and all alone?

Suddenly, a tall shadow looms over Ossen.  They push over a healing fruit and says, "Eat."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, a tall shadow looms over Ossen. He pushes over a healing fruit and says, "Eat."

Ossen doesn't hesitate. He has never encountered a healingfruit before, because his home is a peaceful meadow. But even if it were to be toxic, what does he have to lose, a lone nicheling in pain? More poison would just end his pain quicker. So he eats the fruit and some of the pain goes away.image.png.04755c7f89c6a15a2c8f631581b57ed9.png

Why does shaded Ossen look like a cookie?

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

Ossen doesn't hesitate. He has never encountered a healingfruit before, because his home is a peaceful meadow. But even if it were to be toxic, what does he have to lose, a lone nicheling in pain? More poison would just end his pain quicker. So he eats the fruit and some of the pain goes away.image.png.04755c7f89c6a15a2c8f631581b57ed9.png

A branch russles above.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

"Do you feel better?" Asks the creature. Even thought it is dark, there is no mane on the creature, so it must be a female.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"Do you feel better?" Asks the creature. Even thought it is dark, there is no mane on the creature, so it must be a female.

-Yes, thank you. You saved my life!

8 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Star!

001E58C005831B6C572DB3AA99A55B7C125F2C60

Sorry, I was playing around with the new update. Then I created her!

This is propably the strangest nicheling Ossen has ever seen - but also quite pretty

Star could see the shock on Ossen's face when she walked out of the shadows. "Let me guess, I wasn't what you were expecting." Then she saw that he was looking at her fangs in worry, "Don't worry, I didn't poison you." She said with a laugh.

• Like 1

"Come on, Star, We don't have all day to find more healing fruits, especially if we use them on every other nicheling!" A dark brown and black Nicheling spat from the shadows

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"Come on, Star, We don't have all day to find more healing fruits, especially if we use them on every other nicheling!" A dark brown and black Nicheling spat from the shadows

Star whipped around, "I'm sorry, he was poisoned." Then she went to leave with the creature.

Just a heads up, in Star's tribe, all of the poison fanged creatures can retract their poison so when they're picking normal berries or healing fruits they don't poison them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Star whipped around, "I'm sorry, he was poisoned." Then she went to leave with the creature. 

Just a heads up, in Star's tribe, all of the poison fanged creatures can retract their poison so when they're picking normal berries or healing fruits they don't poison them. 

Ossen stared into the shadows, his head still hurting from all the poison she got from Ossabat

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Mind if I make up a character and just jump into this?

I won't mind, but I'm just a side character

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Noice, does the same apply for the tail?

"well- Wait, are you Ossen? As in the Ossen who lead a whole tribe?"

Yes I know Star's tribe isn't descended from Ossen but I bet they heard of Ossen's Tribe. Mirebog loves strong characters...

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Noice, does the same apply for the tail?

"well- Wait, are you Ossen? As in the Ossen who lead a whole tribe?" 

Yes I know Star's tribe isn't descended from Ossen but I bet they heard of Ossen's Tribe. Mirebog loves strong characters... 

Y-Yes...