Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

1 hour ago, Basil said:

At the sound of a call of distress, a familiar doe rushes to the scene as stealthily as possible.

in other words you know who goes to try and provide a refuge for purrdolf

1 hour ago, Basil said:

The shadowed Nicheling evades the raging stampede of rabbils and grabs Purrdolf by the scruff, dragging him out of the mess before he is harmed.

dragon tear has a death with amirite 

shipping intesifies

image.png.beeb979e9615e59f33e346b75fa61694.png "But he's evil... He was going to lie to us..."   -a very jealous Ossen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

shipping intesifies

image.png.beeb979e9615e59f33e346b75fa61694.png "But he's evil... He was going to lie to us..."   -a very jealous Ossen

20190222_133610.jpg

I'm.. sorry. You must understand... that I cannot let any creature die as I watch along the sidelines, no matter their heart. I would never forgive myself... But I need you to forgive me.

- With shame, Dragon Tear

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

I'm.. sorry. You must understand... that I cannot let any creature die as I watch along the sidelines, no matter their heart. I would never forgive myself... But I need you to forgive me.

(im posting a pic soon to go with this oOo)

He wants war, if he lives he will only cause more death

-Caramel

At this point Vampyr isn't seen. He may be there, in the shadows, but he is not seen by anyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

He wants war, if he lives he will only cause more death

-Caramel

At this point Vampyr isn't seen. He may be there, in the shadows, but he is not seen by anyone.

I am keeping him under the watch of the keenest eyes in my Colony. He should not escape. Unless there is a..  raid.. hopefully not... Then he will not cause war again.

- Dragon Tear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

I am keeping him under the watch of the keenest eyes in my Colony. He should not escape. Unless there is a..  raid.. hopefully not... Then he will not cause war again.

- Dragon Tear

Unless, Unless, Unless. A raid is likely, after all, he has his army. Wouldn't killing him be safer? also he has toxic body, and you touched him (On the scuff, but it's still affected).

-Caramel

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Unless, Unless, Unless. A raid is likely, after all, he has his army. Wouldn't killing him be safer? also he has toxic body, and you touched him (On the scuff, but it's still affected).

-Caramel

Ah, yes, his army... something I need to bring into consideration. Though, I do think because of his defeat... their opinions may have changed.

And yes, I understand his body is equal to the tart toxic berries. I know how to... not get poisoned, per say. Living in the jungle my whole life has paid off, wouldn't you say?

I... can't bring myself to kill a fellow Nicheling.

- Dragon Tear

• Like 1

Purrdolf has finally awoken. He is not very cooperative and wont speak very much.. but that is understandable, considering everything he has gone through. 

Please, oh please do not try and attempt to harm Purrdolf under my close watch. There will be consequences, do not take my words lightly.

- Dragon Tear

20190222_133643.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

A literal sea of rabbits stampede in the direction. 

They almost run over Adam and Vampyr (but they are unhurt)

they do however, run over any enemies.

(My abbreviation NAG is spreading! (Usually when I start something nobody gets in my boat, that's why I like forums/the Internet so much because that is not a problem most of the time.)

They are no enemies left on Poop Island.

Adam was on his battleship.

The enemy island had rat traps so many rabbits died. 

3 hours ago, Basil said:

20190222_133610.jpg

Many Nichelings and animals died in the war.

-Adam watching the dead Nichelings and rabbits.

image.thumb.png.f53e9033e3662764ff980b2972bede6a.png

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Many Nichelings and animals died in the war.

-Adam watching the dead Nichelings and rabbits.

image.thumb.png.f53e9033e3662764ff980b2972bede6a.png

I need to make this better hold on...

madeyoursbetter.png.a882435cbbebab4a70082218b3b0eff8.png

Vampyr is looting a body

yup

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I need to make this better hold on...

madeyoursbetter.png.a882435cbbebab4a70082218b3b0eff8.png

Vampyr is looting a body

yup

Stop that!!

-Adam 

Many Nichelings from NAG look at him with anger.

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

-Caramel

He doesnt have an army, he was defended by Poop's army.

-Adam

A Nicheling from Adam's group capture him and get all the stuff from his bag.

We are not allies now.

-Angry Adam (He gets angry very fast)

2 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

A Nicheling from Adam's group capture him and get all the stuff from his bag.

We are not allies now.

-Angry Adam (He gets angry very fast)

They were never allies. Caramel made allies, not vampyr.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Purrdolf looks up at Dragon Tear and coughs. "Why did you save me?"

. . .

I can't watch others die.

I've seen it too much.

Despite your... history, per say, I understand that you always strove for war... but there is always a good side, no matter what there actions may be.
I know my actions may be unreasonable to others... but like I have mentioned, I can't watch my own die.

- Dragon Tear

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Basil said:

. . .

I can't watch others die.

I've seen it too much.

Despite your... history, per say, I understand that you always strove for war... but there is always a good side, no matter what there actions may be.
I know my actions may be unreasonable to others... but like I have mentioned, I can't watch my own die.

- Dragon Tear

T-thank you. I might finally have someone to talk to after I've been alone and hated all these years. Nobody cared about me, they all made fun of me and called me ugly, stupid, and weak. But you wouldn't understand.

-Purrdolf

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

T-thank you. I might finally have someone to talk to after I've been alone and hated all these years. Nobody cared about me, they all made fun of me and called me ugly, stupid, and weak. But you wouldn't understand.

-Purrdolf

I loved you!!!

-Poop

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

-Purrdolf

Is this on Dragon Tear's island?????

19 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

-Purrdolf

Lost one, I do understand, very much in fact. Though... it was for a more opposite reason. I'd rather not go into detail. I am glad that I can provide some resemblance of comfort over this hard and difficult years for you.

Stay on my island for as long as you'd like while you recover. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Lost one, I do understand, very much in fact. Though... it was for a more opposite reason. I'd rather not go into detail. I am glad that I can provide some resemblance of comfort over this hard and difficult years for you.

Stay on my island for as long as you'd like while you recover. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

Wait does that mean Kirro and Sparrow can help Purrdolf back to his paws?

• Like 1