Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

I honestly feel like Purrdolf's story is getting sadder and sadder. Also, if you look at my rank on my profile, you can see short descriptions for each of my characters.

Unironically the actual Hitler committed suicide 

I just wonder if it was coincidental?

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I honestly feel like Purrdolf's story is getting sadder and sadder. Also, if you look at my description thing on my profile, you can see short descriptions for each of my characters.

Aetherskye doesn't care that Purrdolf is lonely

Aetherskye doesn't care that Purrdolf is sad

All Aetherskye cares about is... REVENGE FOR THE STOLEN IDEA!

IT WAS AETHERSKYE'S IDEA OF A HITLER NICHELING!

Screenshot_11.png.089515db60c5c8a4b2b0023522bf22dd.png<--- GOGGLES-KUN KNOWS HIS TRUE IDENTITY AS HITLER! SO WHO IS PURRDOLF?

\/

When OOC is a roleplay 

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

Lost one, I do understand, very much in fact. Though... it was for a more opposite reason. I'd rather not go into detail. I am glad that I can provide some resemblance of comfort over this hard and difficult years for you.

Stay on my island for as long as you'd like while you recover. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

Thank you.

-Purrdolf

He starts coughing, then he suddenly drops and his breathing slows, he keeps coughing and his eyes shoe sadness, pain, and... Something else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Thank you.

-Purrdolf

He starts coughing, then he suddenly drops and his breathing slows, he keeps coughing and his eyes shoe sadness, pain, and... Something else.

WHAT IS THIS

Aphrodite comes running (She's an Empath, I `forgot` to tell you) 

She looks at Purrdolf, Mixed emotions fly into her eyes. Anger, Compassion, Hate, and Sympathy...

Now I have mixed emotions stuck in my head

8 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Thank you.

-Purrdolf

I think that’s my cue?

Sparrow looked at him with wide eyes. He didn’t know where Kirro went, but he knew he had to treat Purrdolf in some way, even if he tried to obliterate everyone. He looked, but it turned out to be that Sparrow’s supply was empty... Goodness, where was Kirro where you needed him?

“Kirro! I need your help now!”

-Sparrow

58 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Thank you.

-Purrdolf

Dragon Tear frantically runs to his aid, using her delicate nimble fingers to support the weakened creature. Though the toxic acids leaking from his body stung, she hoisted him up and frantically looked around for any nearby healing fruits. 

"Hang in there. It wont be long before you get help."

- Dragon Tear

Aphrodite focused her energy and used it to heal, it wouldn't heal him completely, as she wasn't that good, but it would keep him alive until sparrow finds kirro.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, his eyes and breathing go back to normal. He sits back up and looks at Dragon Tear and Aphrodite and says, "Leave."

"NO! YOU ARE IN NO CONDITION TO ORDER US AROUND!" Aphrodite says with anger "Besides, if we left... you'd probably die..." Aphrodite's healings don't do much. Mostly surface wounds and scratches (Which is how she has no scars) and Purrdolf was injured pretty badly...

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"NO! YOU ARE IN NO CONDITION TO ORDER US AROUND!" Aphrodite says with anger "Besides, if we left... you'd probably die..." Aphrodite's healings don't do much. Mostly surface wounds and scratches (Which is how she has no scars) and Purrdolf was injured pretty badly...

"AND WHO MADE YOU MY-" He stops mid-sentence as sadness flashes in his eyes. "I'm... Sorry. I just thought about... Something. You wouldn't understand. And, where's Dragon Tear, you better tell her that I'm okay.

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Aetherskye doesn't care that Purrdolf is lonely

Aetherskye doesn't care that Purrdolf is sad

All Aetherskye cares about is... REVENGE FOR THE STOLEN IDEA!

IT WAS AETHERSKYE'S IDEA OF A HITLER NICHELING!

Screenshot_11.png.089515db60c5c8a4b2b0023522bf22dd.png<--- GOGGLES-KUN KNOWS HIS TRUE IDENTITY AS HITLER! SO WHO IS PURRDOLF?

\/

When OOC is a roleplay 

He isn't Hitler. He's Purrdolf Hitfur. He's not exactly the same as Hitler, now he's becoming... Better, I guess but not really. He's mainly depressed. His family tried to murder him, so he ran away.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

He isn't Hitler. He's Purrdolf Hitfur. He's not exactly the same as Hitler, now he's becoming... Better, I guess but not really. He's mainly depressed. His family tried to murder him, so he ran away.

Vampyr:The comedic Villian

Purrdolf: The Sad Villian

Poop: The True Villian

That's the niche world right now

• Like 1