Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

image.png.e9aa1c9431ce883fded7916a099e75e1.png

Ossen sits down, feeling lonely. Everyone is helping Purrdolf.

My island got invaded because of him! No one cares!

He is also jealous of Dragon Tear, but won't admit it.

Suddenly he smells a familiar scent...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I think she went to bed it's around midnight where I am (actually) she might live in the same time zone.

yea, im back though, sorry for leaving without warning haha 😅

I was so delirious last night that I was afraid that I would accidentally make Dragon Tear go out of character completely whoops

ANYWAYS TIME TO HOP BACK IN

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

image.png.e9aa1c9431ce883fded7916a099e75e1.png

Ossen sits down, feeling lonely. Everyone is helping Purrdolf.

My island got invaded because of him! No one cares!

He is also jealous of Dragon Tear, but won't admit it.

Suddenly he smells a familiar scent...

Dragon Tear awakes, having passed out with exhaustion (literally) the previous night, immeidately beings to adress the situation.

"Is Purrdolf doing alright? Any signs of his wounds getting worse or infections settling in?"

"..Also.. does anybody perhaps know where Ossen could be?"

- Dragon Tear

• Like 1

Haha I’m so tired... anywho,

Sparrow came running back. “Hey! I need one of your guys’ help! I never managed to find Kirro, but I found this healing plant. Please help me split this open for Purrdolf.” He gently put it down and pushed it toward the creatures that were present, but then he heard Dragon Tear’s question.

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

"..Also.. does anybody perhaps know where Ossen could be?"

”No, I don’t know where Ossen is. Maybe try talking to one of his residents? Friends? Family?”

-Sparrow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Haha I’m so tired... anywho,

Sparrow came running back. “Hey! I need one of your guys’ help! I never managed to find Kirro, but I found this healing plant. Please help me split this open for Purrdolf.” He gently put it down and pushed it toward the creatures that were present, but then he heard Dragon Tear’s question.

”No, I don’t know where Ossen is. Maybe try talking to one of his residents? Friends? Family?”

-Sparrow

Dragon Tear's ears perked up at the sound of Sparrow's voice. Her eyes flicked towards the young Nicheling who was carrying a large plant and requesting help for it to be opened.

"Here, pass it to me. I can use my nimble fingers to pry it open... and I will try to get into contact with Silatin. Maybe she knows about Ossen's whereabouts."

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

“Hereï»ż, pass it to me. I can use my nimble fingers to pry it open... and I will try to get into contact with Silatin. Maybï»że she knows about Ossen's whereabouts."ï»ż

“Thank you, milady. My claw can barely do a dent in that plant. Also, I’m not so sure where Silatin is but I’m sure she’d know.” Sparrow passed the healing plant over to Dragon Tear.

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

“Thank you, milady. My claw can barely do a dent in that plant. Also, I’m not so sure where Silatin is but I’m sure she’d know.” Sparrow passed the healing plant over to Dragon Tear.

With ease, she pries the plant open, revealing the nutritious healing flesh inside. She then passes it back to Sparrow. "Please go tend to Purrdolf. I need to go find Ossen and discuss something with him."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Purrdolf walked out of his den, then glanced at Dragon Tear and said, "I'm fine. You don't need to waste that on me. What happened, hasn't happened for awhile."

Deleted the first one because I assumed Purrdolf wasn’t awake ff

Sparrow looked at him, confused. “But don’t you want this...? As a medicine cat I think it’s safe for you to have a healing plant.”

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Deleted the first one because I assumed Purrdolf wasn’t awake ff

Sparrow looked at him, confused. “But don’t you want this...? As a medicine cat I think it’s safe for you to have a healing plant.”

"Fine." He turned around and took a bite of the fruit, then he turned back around and layed down. He didn't want to fall asleep, he just wanted to... Think.

26 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Fine." He turned around and took a bite of the fruit, then he turned back around and layed down. He didn't want to fall asleep, he just wanted to... Think.

Dragon Tear grabbed some fresh soft grass and nosed it towards Purrdolf. "Here, make yourself more at home and comfortable. I do not wish for my guest to be unhappy here... and I still can't find Ossen!"

She sits next to Purrdolf but gives him space. "How are you feeling as of now?"

Just now, Basil said:

Dragon Tear grabbed some fresh soft grass and nosed it towards Purrdolf. "Here, make yourself more at home and comfortable. I do not wish for my guest to be unhappy here... and I still can't find Ossen!"

"Thank you." His eyes showed thankfulness. He looked away and muttered, "I know where Ossen is." 

12 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Thank you." His eyes showed thankfulness. He looked away and muttered, "I know where Ossen is." 

Her ears perked up slightly at the sound of Ossen's name being mentioned.. but she could not gather the rest. "What? Did you mention something about Ossen?" Dragon Tear asked, trying to keep her voice as neutral as possible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

Her ears perked up slightly at the sound of Ossen's name being mentioned.. but she could not gather the rest. "What? Did you mention something about Ossen?" Dragon Tear asked, trying to keep her voice as neutral as possible. 

"I know where Ossen is." He said, his voice getting louder. Suddenly, his eyes flashed in pain again, and he collapsed.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I know where Ossen is." He said, his voice getting louder. Suddenly, his eyes flashed in pain again, and he collapsed.

“God!” Sparrow winced, as he ran over to inspect Purrdolf. “You should of ate the entire healing plant!”

4 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Poop isnt a true villian she never invaded others like Purrdolf, or stole things like Vampyr.

She just wanted somebody to understand her, when she met Purrdolf she liked him and wanted to help him. She did it in a wrong way causing more war and death. Now she is searching for Purrdolf but she doesnt knows he is on another island. She just wanted to help him.

I always imagined Vampyr to be comedic. And you can really say Purrdolf is a true villain when we ship Purrdolf x Dragon Tear. And there are only three and poop hasn’t really done anything ‘good’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Dragon Tear froze, her eyes widening at the sudden confession of knowing where Ossen was and Purrdolf's collapse. Shaking her head to free herself from her trance, she spoke out. "Sparrow, I need you to retrieve the rest of the healing plant. I will re-apply the leaf poultices to Purrdolf's wounds as you do so."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

I always imagined Vampyr to be comedic. And you can really say Purrdolf is a true villain when we ship Purrdolf x Dragon Tear. And there are only three and poop hasn’t really done anything ‘good’

wh-

is purrdolf x dragon tear becoming a thing

where did i go wrong

what did i do

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

Dragon Tear froze, her eyes widening at the sudden confession of knowing where Ossen was and Purrdolf's collapse. Shaking her head to free herself from her trance, she spoke out. "Sparrow, I need you to retrieve the rest of the healing plant. I will re-apply the leaf poultices to Purrdolf's wounds as you do so."

He nodded and brought over the remaining healing plant. “It’s kind-of not good anymore, but it’s worth a shot!”

• Like 1