Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

“How come our nation only has healing plants then?” Sparrow asked

We have better medicine than healing plants

-Medic Nicheling

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Purrdolf sees Dragon Tear running, he tried his best to get up. He starts staggering towards Dragon Tear, and calling her name.

Dragon Tear whirls around, nearly toppling into the icy ocean. "Purrdolf!" She calls out, running to his aid. "Are you okay? They didn't try to hurt you?" Dragon Tear asks, frantically checking for wounds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

Dragon Tear whirls around, nearly toppling into the icy ocean. "Purrdolf!" She calls out, running to his aid. "Are you okay? They didn't try to hurt you?" Dragon Tear asks, frantically checking for wounds.

We will never hurt our patients.

-Medic Nicheling

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Ossel or Ossek? they are the only kin of ossen i know

There's Karhu, Lionblaze... Literally everyone in the Matka alkaa- tribe

3 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

We will never hurt our patients.

-Medic Nicheling

She turns and looks at the medic Nicheilng, raising her brow suspiciously. "Where did you come from? And why did you even take Purrdolf in the first place?" Dragon Tear pauses, but then continues. "I need to speak with Poop if she is available."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

"N-no I'm fine. Poop just wanted to help me, but, I don't like her! But, I guess you want to know where Ossen is so you can leave and find him." He looks up at Dragon Tear then falls to the ground, tired.

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

She turns and looks at the medic Nicheilng, raising her brow suspiciously. "Where did you come from? And why did you even take Purrdolf in the first place?" Dragon Tear pauses, but then continues. "I need to speak with Poop if she is available."

I am a medic from Adams island and Poop told me that Purrdolf needed help.

12 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

image.png.ada7113a012475ec5249d1cfb6ab7aba.png

Who is that?

She is our kin~

But I've never seen her before...

*Ossabat has joined the roleplay*

I edited it so it didn't end in the middle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"N-no I'm fine. Poop just wanted to help me, but, I don't like her! But, I guess you want to know where Ossen is so you can leave and find him." He looks up at Dragon Tear then falls to the ground, tired.

Her gaze falls back down to the weakened creature full of concern. "Lets... get you to safety, first. I do not like this open beach."

3 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Poop stares at Dragon Tear with hate and anger.

Though she does not see, Dragon Tear feels as if someone is staring at her...

• Like 1

Her gaze falls back down to the weakened creature full of concern. "Lets... get you to safety, first. I do not like this open beach."

"T-thank you." He tried his best to stand up so he can walk with Dragon Tear, but his legs give out and he collapses.

The hospital is safer than this island.

- Doctor

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"T-thank you." He tried his best to stand up so he can walk with Dragon Tear, but his legs give out and he collapses.

She rushes to his side and gently tries to support him. "Alright... we should rest here. You are too weak to even walk."

Dragon Tear turns to look at the doctors. "He is too weak to move right now. He must rest."

• Like 1

Poop looks angrily at everyone and tells Purrdolf to go with her and not with Dragon Tear. This is her last attempt to take Purrdolf to the hospital.

Just now, A Nicheling said:

Poop looks angrily at everyone and tells Purrdolf to go with her and not with Dragon Tear. This is her last attempt to take Purrdolf to the hospital.

He looks up at Poop. "No." Then he falls asleep.