Stray Fawn Community

The Balance Kingdoms

Gulfstream

667190245_ScreenShot2018-12-18at6_16_27PM.png.3a9cf9af86cf892cb4b459f7ecdb2235.png1694109345_ScreenShot2018-12-18at6_19_19PM.thumb.png.2b73fb87d3e02ce4edb38e6db327c8c7.png

We are Clearpool and Juniper and we have heard of the new nation/kingdom systems going on. We have seen our fellow deities create these nations and, not to be outdone, have decided to form our own. We welcome any creature who wishes to worship us. We also welcome peace treaties, as Clearpool is a god of peace, and declarations of war, as Juniper is a goddess of war.

Now, our nation is divided into two kingdoms, Juniper's Army and Clearpool's Peacemakers. You do not have to join a side but it is customary. Juniper takes in the strong and maybe poisonous creatures who will fight the evil using their genes, even going so far as to use genes stolen from the enemy. Clearpool takes in the peaceful and (hopefully) beautiful creatures who are willing to spend their life picking from berry bushes and engaging in pleasant conversations. However, we still function as one nation divided into two kingdoms so you must be willing to ally with both or declare them both enemies. 

Juniper's Army:

Darkshadow: God of shock

Clearpool's Peacemaker's:

Alliances:

Enemies: 

OMG.png.8de1556e2b94185f4afd55fbe752bb7d.pnghello my name is Darkshadow, god of shock. I would love to join Junipers army.

I may not be poisonous. But my pelt rivals the gods and goddesses of beauty. I would also be a good addition as you have literally nobody else...

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 12:34 AM, Aetherskye said:

OMG.png.8de1556e2b94185f4afd55fbe752bb7d.pnghello my name is Darkshadow, god of shock. I would love to join Junipers army.

I may not be poisonous. But my pelt rivals the gods and goddesses of beauty. I would also be a good addition as you have literally nobody else...

"How handsome! You, my fellow deity, are ravishing! We would be happy to have you in our group! I do wish that you would have joined me, for you are full of natural beauty, but I can understand your choice. Your strength will be quite useful for defense."  -Clearpool

"You are strong. I would be happy to have you." -Juniper

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well, I haven't yet played a niche roleplay, so here I go

Prikupri- Deity of Entrancement

440650_20190418194205_1.thumb.png.9e7edec878e0c13498b3a21e7be6bd99.png

Prikupri seems pretty useless, with his deformed paws and his short-sightedness, most thought the only thing he could do was attract females. But, he had a secret ability, using his flamboyant tail he can stun and temporarily blind any creature that can see him. When he gets the chance he can attract any creature that can here him. He's the Deity of Entrancement;. In life he was abandoned by his small family and adopted by a wanderer named Eltalsa, when a bearyena invaded he flashed his tail at it as a last resort and it stunned him. Later he found out he could attract bunnils with his voice, he attracted an orphan named Duktan, but a bluebird picked the child up while Prikupri wasn't looking. 

Enerico- Deity of revenge/karma

440650_20190418195509_1.thumb.png.52e197a662653aa6626a31d46c627ed0.png

440650_20190418195155_1.thumb.png.f3117de0e6518e5b2d049b351fce4044.png

Enerico was the product of a rogue male, his mother despised him, his mother's mate despised him, the other nichelings despised him, nobody liked him. They decided to sacrifice him to the bearyena terrorizing them. The niche gods and deities took pity on him and he got a second chance at life. He was born looking the same, except for the fact he had ram horns, spiky body, and two claws. Everybody had loved him this life, but he remembered what they had done to him last life. When he grew his third gem he coaxed his mother and step-father into following him, he killed them and stained his claws and ram horns with blood, he also painted it onto his eyes in a scar-like pattern. He had worked diligently, leading bearyenas in, leaving children unattended for the bluebirds, and killing with his own claws. Eventually he had killed all of his tribe, but the deities weren't happy. They had given Enerico a second life to teach with peace, not violence, they punished him by taking one of his claws and banishing him to a barren area of the skies. He had named the area The Arduous and had taken other evil nichelings and rogue males under his wing, guiding mistreated nichelings to vengeance and aiding them in it. But at one point, he realized that what he was doing was unrightous and he had decided to enlist in a more tame version of revenge, karma. He used it on the rogue males who bred with innocent females and he used it on the nichelings who did wrong for the wrong reasons. When the deities realized his new ways, they decided to bring him into their ranks instead. He had gained a scorpion tail and bearyena hindlegs with this, but kept his missing paw and blind eyes for creating The Arduous. He now uses the blood of bearyenas and bluebirds to paint his fur, claws, horns, and scorpion tail instead.

• Like 1

Clearpool-

"Oh my! Prikupri! You are one of the most handsome nichelings I have ever met! We'd be happy to have you in our kingdom! I'm guessing that you want to join my side?"

Juniper-

"Strong warriors are always welcome in our kingdom. Seeing as you value war and vengeance, I'm guessing that you want to join my army, yes?"