Stray Fawn Community

ROLEPLAY DISCORD!

jaxpsylla

Um... Idk I can't really be active, I suppose I can be one if you don't mind me being inactive [I defiantly won't be active till the 18th I am on a trip to Disney land) I will be leave late on the 13th. I would most definitely, though, help with discord issues and planning (A joke me and my friends have is that I am tech support! I love technology.)

-Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Um... Idk I can't really be active, I suppose I can be one if you don't mind me being inactive [I defiantly won't be active till the 18th I am on a trip to Disney land) I will be leave late on the 13th. I would most definitely, though, help with discord issues and planning (A joke me and my friends have is that I am tech support! I love technology.)

-Thanks

alright! ill note you a link soon

3 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

You can private message me anytime, I'll get to it eventually (as in as soon as I get internet)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

ME AND MY FRIEND ARE WORKING ON A DISCORD SERVER FOR NICHE ROLEPLAYING! 

PROBLEM IS, WE NEED A LEADER FOR THE THIRD TRIBE!

W H O  W A N T S  T O  B E  I T ? ? ? ? ?

OH

YES PLEASE

I can be the leader for the third tribe cause I use discord literally EVERY SINGLE DAY bc im a sad person like that

How would the leadership work? Could I use Dragon Tear or do I need to use a different creature? (don't worry i have a few in my old playthroughs yeetus)

Can't wait to see it finished tho!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

OH

YES PLEASE

I can be the leader for the third tribe cause I use discord literally EVERY SINGLE DAY bc im a sad person like that

How would the leadership work? Could I use Dragon Tear or do I need to use a different creature? (don't worry i have a few in my old playthroughs yeetus)

Can't wait to see it finished tho!

idk who dragon tear is, but ill explain leadership in the rules once its finished. and yes, you can be leader of the third tribe! ill be posting a link here soon to the discord

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

Yay I still have Internet! (Literally about to leave) I'm not sure if discord uses HTML/Javascript but I have experience in both (I'm not exactly sure if it uses code at all but I need to get the fact out I am a coder out in the world anyways.)

I've never made a discord but I've got to start somewhere!

I hope I can help. (If I can't with the technical side then I will as a early-(beta?)-tester)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Finnwinter said:

idk who dragon tear is, but ill explain leadership in the rules once its finished. and yes, you can be leader of the third tribe! ill be posting a link here soon to the discord

yAY okay thanks!

Chances are I'm not gonna actually use Dragon Tear but someone else cauuuuseee... reasons

Oh, this is Dragon Tear btw:

Dragon Tear.PNG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

yAY okay thanks!

Chances are I'm not gonna actually use Dragon Tear but someone else cauuuuseee... reasons

Oh, this is Dragon Tear btw:

Dragon Tear.PNG

shes very pretty! you can use her if you want, if you dont i understand :)

• Like 1