Stray Fawn Community

C.Y.O.S. -- Niche version

Aether

C.y.o.s. Stands for choose your own story:

How this works:

So I will write a bit of a story then leave it of with a few options. The voting of the options will be done with the reactions!

tribe name: N/A

Nichelings:

Rust(M) - A brown red male with a digging paw and runners leg

Viva(F) - A bright-green bodied Female with a stripe running down her back; Velvet paw and runner leg

Kota - A blue toxicbodied female with brown around her chest and on her back; Digging paw and Runners leg

Everest - a blue toxic bodied male with white covering his lower half; Velvet and Runner

Tobias - A completely brown male; Digging and Velvet

Both Viva and Rust had escaped The Big Wave. Only them. They looked at their ravaged island, there was no hope 

to survive there, so they travel to the murky swamps. Viva, able to collect the toxic berries, supplied them. They had 3 children: Kota, Everest, and Tobias. 

One day, when their eldest daughter, Kota, was only a two-gem a bearyenas came and killed both Rust and Viva. it died before it could kill Kota. Kota raised her two younger brothers when she heard rustling...  a... male? She did not know if this male would harm or help her

Like: Pounce into the grasses

Laugh: Peek into the grasses

Confused: Sneak away

Sad: Use smell

Ask me any question!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

PREVIOUS VOTING IS CANCELED!

Chosen: Sad/Use Smell

tribe name: N/A

Nichelings:

Kota(F) - A blue toxicbodied female with brown around her chest and on her back; Digging paw and Runners leg

Everest(M) - a blue toxic bodied male with white covering his lower half; Velvet and Runner

Tobias(M) - A completely brown male; Digging and Velvet

Kota sniffs. He doesn't smell dangerous. He smells scared.

She hears whimpering... along with another smell. She doesn't recognize it.

She can't get any closer to the smell with out revealing herself to the male.

Like: Pounce into the grasses

Laugh: Peek into the grasses

Confused: Sneak away

Sad: Invite the male into our tribe

Speaking of that! Tribe name!

Put a suggestion down and then react to ONE that you like

If I see your name twice then all of your votes will be OMITTED.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Not really sure how this works, buuuuuut...

My chosen mood is Laugh, and I vote to name the tribe the “Now That’s EDGY” Tribe.

You use reactions like the heart in the corner. Hover over it on computer. Click if you are on mobile, then click the one that looks like a laughing face.

Chosen: Sad/Invite Him In

tribe name: NO VOTES?!

Nichelings:

Kota(F) - A blue toxicbodied female with brown around her chest and on her back; Digging paw and Runners leg

Everest(M) - a blue toxic bodied male with white covering his lower half; Velvet and Runner

Tobias(M) - A completely brown male; Digging and Velvet

She tries to invite him in, problem is she can’t exactly see him... 

she walks through the grasses only to see a small 2 gem child being cornered to a rock by a giant Bearyena, Kota recalls from her traumatizing experience.

she remembers her parents. Viva died first, and then cornered down Kota... Her father sacrificed his life for hers...

Like: Fight the Bearyena

Laugh: Run away

Confused: Lead the Bearyena away

• Like 3
  • Confused 5

• 5 months later...

It seems like only one has a vote for the name so vote away.

Meron'nitchirin has multiple so. Soar tribe = heart, Heather tribe = paws up, Safira tribe = Eek!, Rays of Sunshine = Cry.

(I just wanna make sure people have voted using reactions on the one they think best ^^,)

I also changed Kota's pattern since I am trying to recreate them in Niche so I can show pictures of how I imagine them. 

Chosen: Confused/Lead the bearyena away

tribe name: Still Voting.

Nichelings:

Kota(F) - A black-eyed blue toxic bodied female with brown on her sides; Digging  and Runners

Everest(M) - a black-eyed blue toxic bodied male with white covering his lower half; Velvet and Runner

Tobias(M) - A green-eyed completely brown male; Digging and Velvet

Not really sure what she was thinking, maybe she didn't want another to end up like her father or mother. She rushed out and kinda attacked the bearyena and darted away. 

It didn't follow.

But the batter of attempted attacks distracted it long enough for the nicheling to scamper away.

Later Tobias found and made friends with the wander. His name was Crimson.

Crimson(M) - A orange-eyed reddish brown creature with a scorpion tail; Nimble and Velvet

image.png.6969335dca1542cc3e6f02575bbbb64c.png

(I will later post Kota's +others pictures.)

Days pass as nothing really happens.

Kota finds a nest that had the trademarks that it was made by a dodomingo.

There seems to be no Dodomingos around.

depending on the dodomingo, they may try to forcefully shove you off a nest or peck at your eyes.

Mostly failing but a Dodomingo pecking at your eyes sound very painful, especially if

it was a child. (Which is more at dodomingo beak level so it's easier too.)

Your also not sure if you should breed with Crimson, now that he's all grown up

Heart = Steal it.

Paw up = Wait to see if it is taken.

Eek! = Breed with Crimson and make your own nest.

Sad = Breed with Crimson and take the nest.

Confused = Ignore it and go towards the acorn tree. (Only one on the island, about 3 days of travel.)

~ ~ ~

Seems like you forgot: 1: Kota doesn't have attack so she can't have a bearyena lock onto her easily. 2: She has distasteful appearance so she can't have a bearyena lock onto her easily. A bearyena would much rather have a defenseless young tasty looking nicheling than a bright blue and brown poison looking thing.

But I'm nice.

• Sad 1