Stray Fawn Community

Compliment Game!

Sky

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Umm, you look good today? I'm not good ant complimenting...

Why, thank you. I always look good. (love, Meringue)

The nicheling in your profile picture looks pretty cool! I'm not very good at it either xD

• Like 2

I like your profile picture

when I was typing, it put my last message in the reply box. It said I like your profile picture (it was to pebble heart) so I deleted the quote I quoted from pebbleheart and just had I like your profile picture.

the thing is, when I clicked on the box to start typing, I was thinking: I really like Heyitsgeorgie’s profile picture, that’ll be my compliment to her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I like your profile picture

when I was typing, it put my last message in the reply box. It said I like your profile picture (it was to pebble heart) so I deleted the quote I quoted from pebbleheart and just had I like your profile picture.

the thing is, when I clicked on the box to start typing, I was thinking: I really like Heyitsgeorgie’s profile picture, that’ll be my compliment to her.

aww thank you! I drew it ages ago and it randomly just looked amazing (for how good I was at drawing anyway) so ive kept it as my profile picture

I like your niche comic!

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

aww thank you! I drew it ages ago and it randomly just looked amazing (for how good I was at drawing anyway) so ive kept it as my profile picture

I like your niche comic!

Thanks! Imma give an update: I'm trying to figure out the story so it's on a little bit of a Hiatus right now (also I am developing a new art style)

I like how you roleplay as Oakblaze. (though being at war with rabbils means being at war with caramel, not sure if you saw that post, but Caramel's whole mission is to destroy Oakblaze for being at war with rabbils

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh my dearest Aetherskye, your eyes shine brighter than the sun, which turns green to gold; your hair is as warm as an autumn sunset on an arid evening; and your smile lights up a room like a thousand lanterns.

(Totally didn't copy this from one of my writing pieces but changed the names pffft)

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, Kwainie said:

Oh my dearest Aetherskye, your eyes shine brighter than the sun, which turns green to gold; your hair is as warm as an autumn sunset on an arid evening; and your smile lights up a room like a thousand lanterns.

(Totally didn't copy this from one of my writing pieces but changed the names pffft)

Uhhhh... thanks ?:

@RandomWanderer your randomness amazes me.

• 11 months later...