Stray Fawn Community

TUG O' WAR

Sky

On 1/12/2021 at 10:58 AM, Polly said:

I FORGOT THIS WAS THE FIRST TUG OF WAR AND NOT THE CATS SQUIRRELS OR DOG SQUIRRELS ONE, I WAS ABOUT TO  HELP THE OTHER TEAM-

2 things: 1. the F in Forgot looks russian. So tdoes the E. 2. what cat dogs and squirrls one?

21 hours ago, Zixvir said:

2 things: 1. the F in Forgot looks russian. So tdoes the E. 2. what cat dogs and squirrls one?

that's because of the crossed out and she means the cats vs dogs edition

3 hours ago, Pancrack said:

3 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

that's because of the crossed out and she means the cats vs dogs edition

I was trying not to state the obvious. Also could you link the cats v.s dogs edition?

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Polly said:

wtf was this lol

i cant even be on a team as im a demigirl pfft

you can follow biological sex, or you can just pick which side you'd like to be on. and idk exactly how demigirl works but I think it means you're more often female than male so if that's the case you could pick female. anyways this was a stupid game in the first place and I hate it

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

you can follow biological sex, or you can just pick which side you'd like to be on. and idk exactly how demigirl works but I think it means you're more often female than male so if that's the case you could pick female. anyways this was a stupid game in the first place and I hate it

demigirl is where you feel like a girl but not fully, for me it's female and nonbinary ^^

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, Sky said:

(No it was a good game! I actually like it lol I just wasn't on the forums when it existed

• Like 1