Stray Fawn Community

Guess The TV show/Movie

Sky

Simple: Someone posts a GIF or picture from a TV show (make sure the picture actually shows stuff that the show can be identified by) and people try and guess it. Whoever guess correctly first gets to start again (give a GIF or pic of your TV show and have other ppl guess it). If you're the one who most recently posted your pic/GIF, make sure you tell whoever got it right that they're, well, right. If nobody guesses it within 48 hours, then the person who gave the pic/GIF must give another pic/GIF of their TV show, and keep posting them after 48 hours if nobody has still not guessed it.

My turn first! :D 

Image result for psych gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Simple: Someone posts a GIF or picture from a TV show (make sure the picture actually shows stuff that the show can be identified by) and people try and guess it. Whoever guess correctly first gets to start again (give a GIF or pic of your TV show and have other ppl guess it). If you're the one who most recently posted your pic/GIF, make sure you tell whoever got it right that they're, well, right. If nobody guesses it within 48 hours, then the person who gave the pic/GIF must give another pic/GIF of their TV show, and keep posting them after 48 hours if nobody has still not guessed it.

My turn first! :D 

Image result for psych gif

Psych?

45 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Wow didn't think anyone would get that first try xD

Now your turn!

I don't have a picture, but I do have a name. I'm on my phone right now and can't use my computer currently so, could I say a name? I also don't know how to upload a picture from google, I can't copy the link address then turn it into a picture.

If yes then, Ben Stone is the character's name. And he's  from a show on NBC that is currently going on. He is a main character. He is also the same actor and David, or Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I don't have a picture, but I do have a name. I'm on my phone right now and can't use my computer currently so, could I say a name? I also don't know how to upload a picture from google, I can't copy the link address then turn it into a picture.

If yes then, Ben Stone is the character's name. And he's  from a show on NBC that is currently going on. He is a main character. He is also the same actor and David, or Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time.

manifest. i have a friend that loves it a little too much

21 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2d9f7ff39cd38a02acb54785ebace1da.jpegMy favorite TV series

Guess its name!

Sorry, but the person who guesses correctly first to Brokenshock's comment gets to do the picture and have ppl guess it. So, if Pebbleheart is correct, they get the next turn. BUT if you guess correctly on somebody's thingymadoodle, then you get a turn! Sorry for the confusion :(

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Nope!

Okay, this GIF fully shows the character in the previous GIF:

Image result for monk gif

I knew I wouldn't get it, but I tried

he reminds me a bit of Frankenstein's monster.

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

If no one gets it in 24 hours then I'll do a different show

Image result for monk gif

Image result for monk tv show funny gif

and the actor's name is Tony Shalhoub

IF NO ONE GETS THIS...

I looked it up... so I am not going to guess but I almost 99% I know it.

i also think my radio channel does something similar, Friday Film Clip they call it (The channel is FM 92.9

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I looked it up... so I am not going to guess but I almost 99% I know it.

i also think my radio channel does something similar, Friday Film Clip they call it (The channel is FM 92.9

just go ahead and say it. I doubt anyone else will get it xD