Stray Fawn Community

Head floof and fur types

Speck

My idea is pretty simple. Having genes for head fluff. Like the different cheek floofs that cats have on their cheeks. For example long cheek fur (P.s- Sorry I'm still figuring out gene names 😕) it could give cold resistance. Mabey have it modeled after Main Coon fur? Medium fur?  Short fur... Possibly different coat types that can work with body types. (Example long hair spiky body 😸- Omg, I want a long hair spiky body now... I'm thinking of a baby fluffy porcupine 😍😺 ❤️) Short fur could help with swimming and speed for a more arrow dynamic look.... Please, don't judge me. I am making this late at night because I can't sleep... My brain isn't working 😴... So this is not my best works! (Most of you night owls probably understand being tired but your brain refusing sleep... RIP, my brain 2019 😖)

Goodbye, Goodnight- Speck 

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

21 hours ago, BirdsAreCool said:

Different fur types has already been suggested here

And this post suggests different mane types, which would include different lengths of cheek fur

Thanks for the knowledge. All of my brain cells where dead expect the one craving sleep and the other that ran around pretending to be a cat in kindergarten... I've voted up both posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1