Stray Fawn Community

SECRET Art Trade

Broken

So, like how there was a Secret Santa I'm going to do this! So, all you have to do is submit a nicheling and say how you would prefer it, like digital or classic. But if your person can't do it that way, then, they can't. You will no longer be allowed to submit nichelings on the 21st, and I will Pm you to tell you who you got. I will not be submitting a nicheling though. Well, Good Luck!

• Like 1

Well I’ll enter! 

Anon.jpg.dff7b980c35a772dd265db01cccf9d57.jpg

I would like Aphrodite digital OR traditional (paper).

I can do digital or traditional though doing traditional would be black and white.

I have a few that I pulled from one of my old playthroughs, just pick one or two if you like I suppose
I just want a variety lol

The spiky twins.jpg

We have the spiky twins, named Ruby and Muddy ^^

creamsicle better pic.jpg

Cream, the loyal bearyena wife

long lost melanistic twins.jpg

The long lost melanistic siblings, Meme and Smoke

Apple.jpg

Lil boi Apple ^

Crimson.jpg

And last but not least Crimson

I'm okay if it is digital or traditional

But I can only do traditional as of now

I don't mind if the art is digital or traditional! Here are some of my nichelings so you can pick your favourite one to draw! (I will most likely do digital)

20181004205758_1.jpg.4744a602fac9ce8b7ddb1477a5b6ac75.jpgChrysoprase

20181220173955_1.jpg.13fcbf30696b42ae60983ab69230fb70.jpg

20190120175522_1.jpg.414f196db6804d5f0c9fc085ef66bb61.jpgMy nichesona Karali (sorry about the filter)

20190125193602_1.jpg.6fcd3d06031c445a1ec61fdc92ba3de5.jpgKaizuli

20190125193602_12.jpg.29dcff5dbee83df3c2a3e6c22496306b.jpgApex

oooh this looks cool! I feel like I want to submit oakblaze but honestly I think i'd rather have a cloudmeadow drawing, here she is!20190128192447_1.thumb.jpg.e326439b7116e4eb4b80dd1972a39d2a.jpg

I would rather a digital drawing, but traditional is fine. also I can only do digital art so yeah

(she's the white one with pink stripes, the stripes are optional since she painted them on herself)

Oh hey! I love art trades! Anywho, I'll submit my precious beans.

image.png.9ed0e1312c5355d267c42aaa5f9acb78.png

You don't even have to do all three of them, but if you do that's extra brownie points there.

From Left to Right: Cheets, Sweets, Alejandro

For digital vs on paper; I honestly don't care what you choose. Often I would just do it on paper, but either works.

I would like either me or Meringue or both (I imagine my Nicheling persona to be Meringue's mate. I'll probably turn that into some sort of story later on) :D

20190130192721_1.thumb.jpg.46e41f8c2ba4c373e47f1c2f809b9528.jpg

NicheMeringue2018.png.529dab667547e79e970b0d17fa1d5681.png

I prefer digital but traditional is completely fine too :D

I can only do drawings on paper. I'm working to trying to draw stuff with FireAlpaca, but for now I don't want to try doing it for somebody and it turn out badly.

16 hours ago, Kalium said:

This sounds really cool. Are we allowed to submit fancharacters who have no in-game representation? I can provide a gene list.

28 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya, you can.

Kalium, I can make your creatures in-game if you want (so then whoever gets you has an easier time drawing them, plus you will know exactly what they look like ). :D 

I might actually add a creature, but I will know who I have, I just don't know how to upload pictures. I always take pictures using my phone so... If anyone knows how, could you tell me so I can show whoever my person is their picture?

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I might actually add a creature, but I will know who I have, I just don't know how to upload pictures. I always take pictures using my phone so... If anyone knows how, could you tell me so I can show whoever my person is their picture?

Take the picture, attach it to an email adressed to yourself, go to a computer and open the email, download, the picture(s), and put them into the post. BOOM. that's how I do it anyways xD 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Take the picture, attach it to an email adressed to yourself, go to a computer and open the email, download, the picture(s), and put them into the post. BOOM. that's how I do it anyways xD 

Okay! Thank you!

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm working to trying to draw stuff with FireAlpaca,

I prefer medibang, it is made by the same people but is more art oriented while fire alpaca does animations1

when and where should we post our finished art? It would be cool if we all PMd you the art, then you put it all together into one post and everyone has to guess who their Secret Artist was :D everyone wanted to do that in Secret Santa but we didn't nd up doing it :(

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

when and where should we post our finished art? It would be cool if we all PMd you the art, then you put it all together into one post and everyone has to guess who their Secret Artist was :D everyone wanted to do that in Secret Santa but we didn't nd up doing it :(

Ya! Let's do that!

• Like 1