Stray Fawn Community

silksong hype

georgie

I didn't play Hollow Knight (which I absolutely should sometime, because I love metroidvenia games :) ), but I love its artstyle and the trailer of the Silksong looks incredible :) 

Thanks for reminding me. Really awesome looking game :) 

Off topic question: Have you played Cave Story? If yes, how does it compare to Hollow Knight?

1 minute ago, Markus said:

I didn't play Hollow Knight (which I absolutely should sometime, because I love metroidvenia games :) ), but I love its artstyle and the trailer of the Silksong looks incredible :) 

Thanks for reminding me. Really awesome looking game :) 

Off topic question: Have you played Cave Story? If yes, how does it compare to Hollow Knight?

I haven't played cave story but I know hollow knight was basically one of the best games released that year according to a lot of people

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Markus said:

Sounds good :) I definitely have to check it out sometime :) What do you like best in Hollow Knight?

I love the lore of it all, I wont give any spoilers but the story has some amazing moments if you can get to them. I know a lot of people dont like the lore, so one thing I know everyone likes are the controls, the game just does exactly what you tell it to do, it makes it far easier. loads of people say its really hard but honestly after beating the first major boss I found it was a natural learning curve with only a few really hard parts, so yeah

• Like 1