Stray Fawn Community

Does LINE WEBTOON sound familiar to you?

pebbleheart

'sup nerds

I love Tower of God (one of my favorite comics ever, favorite webtoon, read (and re-read) it for years) and Dice very much. I read some others (Gosu, a few years back a bit of Dr. Frost, and others I forgot). Do you have some recommendations? Planning on releasing a webtoon yourself? :) 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 4:01 AM, Markus said:

'sup nerds

I love Tower of God (one of my favorite comics ever, favorite webtoon, read (and re-read) it for years) and Dice very much. I read some others (Gosu, a few years back a bit of Dr. Frost, and others I forgot). Do you have some recommendations? Planning on releasing a webtoon yourself? :)

no, im not planning on releasing on myself (no artistic ability) but i thought this was a good way to do a shamless plug of my fan account, which you totally dont have to follow, but just give me feedback on it's on instagram @webtoon.user!! https://www.instagram.com/webtoon.user/

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 4:01 AM, Markus said:

'sup nerds

A few of my favorites are Room of Swords, Days of Hana, Hooky, and Watermelon

On 2/14/2019 at 11:29 PM, Pokestardragacraft said:

Yes, hello😄? Just a warning though, I don’t read a lot of the really REALLY popular ones.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pebbleheart.the.med.cat said:

FOX FIRES!!! That is one of my favorite Discover Webtoons!!

Haha just saw you in the top comments on teller tales!

Congrats on top by the way.

• Like 2