Stray Fawn Community

parrot beak

kakapo123

I'd like to see some more beaks in the game that offer different stats to the one we've already got, so that winged nichelings can have more options. This beak would be based off of hook-billed parrots like macaws. It would have 1 smell, 2 collecting and 1 cracking and could be unlocked by having 50 nichelings with the cracker jaw

animals_hero_macaws copy.jpg

img_2011.jpg

Links to other beak suggestions:

• Like 3

8 replies to this post

30 minutes ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

sounds a bit op but makes sense, maybe cracker jaw AND wings so that we don't have funky looking parrot beaked nichelings with scorpion tails and claws

It's no more op than the bird beak we currently have in game, which gives 2 smell, 1 collecting and 2 digging. Wings as well would make it twice as complicated to unlock. If you don't want your nichelings to have it if they don't have wings, then you don't have to make them have it

15 minutes ago, BirdsAreCool said:

It's no more op than the bird beak we currently have in game, which gives 2 smell, 1 collecting and 2 digging. Wings as well would make it twice as complicated to unlock. If you don't want your nichelings to have it if they don't have wings, then you don't have to make them have it

ok then

1 hour ago, BirdsAreCool said:

Bird beak gives only one smell, though? I get that you may not believe me, but maybe double check the gene...

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Bird beak gives only one smell, though? I get that you may not believe me, but maybe double check the gene...

I'll take your word for it, I took the stats from the wiki. I thought it sounded a bit op but I just went with it. I'll change it

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Wait, this would have to disable the ears. How much hearing should they have? Or do you want the normal ones? They could suffer -hearing for their smelling, too. Would be interesting.

I was actually thinking it wouldn't affect the ears, seeing as neither of the beaks we already have in game do

• Like 3

On 6/5/2020 at 4:29 AM, BirdsAreCool said:

I feel like this would ideally have at least +2 strength, like idk if any of y'all have ever been bitten by a parrot but it HURTS, they're vicious little beasts

yea but then that would be op