Stray Fawn Community

please send me creatures to draw I’m bored

Goggles-kun

So I saw people drawing creatures for other people (likely for fun), and even though I’m late may I jump on the bandwagon too?

I’d most likely do them digitally since I’m lazy

Also please submit creatures that are “easy” for me, since again I’m lazy and I’m just doing this to practice my new style

Only example pictures I have atm:

E3C3C8BF-7E30-488B-8006-D581ADAE7CC2.thumb.png.b6d28a453d357560409ba6bce8eee31e.png

3C7605AA-1A24-4229-B9C1-C8CD89BE3F1C.thumb.png.99ab585e211d129174d9fe9fd16b61e6.png

SEND ME YOUR SMOL CREATURESSSSSS

• Like 5

I won't make you do Meringue's spots :)

Instead, you can do Anaanala! (do the spots wherever you want I don't care) If possible, you could make her pregnant, sweating (or something else to indicate that she's hot) and some swamp bugs flying around. (you don't have to I'm just throwing around suggestions here xD) That's because, as you can see, she was hot, impregtnated by a rogue male, and had the sleeping sickness for most of her life. She was only free from the bugs on her last day (she used her remaining turns to make her nest and give birth to a green son with frog legs) :( She's the goddess of the swamp because of this (though the island was mostly jungle with a bit of swamp-- Mekoko was also found on this island)

Anaanala1.thumb.png.f5c03213a7b93d2d6fa73822ecd8d53b.png

Tell me if it's too complicated and I can give you a simpler creature. (I can also give you another creature in addition to Ananala if you want)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

And here is Anaanala! @Skysplash8

I wanted to try a little harder this time so I did a full-body shot and a semi-background. I honestly think it turned out okay.

Also I love how I made her look happy even though everything about her is depressing... And I tried to make her look pregnant, but uh

But anyway, here you go! ^^

4C4FB9F1-2A2C-4A2B-B141-D2DB511399BB.thumb.png.7a6ac16da2daabe0139c430456667b95.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

And here is Anaanala! @Skysplash8

I wanted to try a little harder this time so I did a full-body shot and a semi-background. I honestly think it turned out okay.

Also I love how I made her look happy even though everything about her is depressing... And I tried to make her look pregnant, but uh

But anyway, here you go! ^^

4C4FB9F1-2A2C-4A2B-B141-D2DB511399BB.thumb.png.7a6ac16da2daabe0139c430456667b95.png

MY DEPRESSED BUT APPARENTLY NOT DEPRESSED CHILD YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL 

1 hour ago, Basil said:

My sweet Apple.

Sorry for the terrible pic, this is literally the only picture I have of him sadly ;;

DONT FORGET THOSE GREEN EYES

Apple.jpg

He reminds me of Meringue's uncle (on his mother's side), Red Delicious. Unfortunately all I can remember about him was that he had a derp snout. But that and his apple-themed name makes him very similar to your Apple (plus Red Delicious might have had spots and ram horns)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

He reminds me of Meringue's uncle (on his mother's side), Red Delicious. Unfortunately all I can remember about him was that he had a derp snout. But that and his apple-themed name makes him very similar to your Apple (plus Red Delicious might have had spots and ram horns)

Wish I had more pics of my precious boy tho, might have jogged your memory better in a way?
But this could be a sign that Meringue was with my Niche competition all along oo

• Like 1