Stray Fawn Community

PEACELING LEADER MEETING!

Broken

How about we... we have a nice feast? We shall all gather together to speak even terms with one another... and avoid war at the same time.

You can bring any goods you wish to supply for the feast, whether it be the juiciest of clams or the toughest toxic berries. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

How about we... we have a nice feast? We shall all gather together to speak even terms with one another... and avoid war at the same time.

You can bring any goods you wish to supply for the feast, whether it be the juiciest of clams or the toughest toxic berries. 

- With care, Dragon Tear

Sorry I wont participate, I am preparing an invasion.

-Adam

49 minutes ago, Basil said:

- With care, Dragon Tear

As much as i'd like to come i can't, i have plans to kill Purrdolf with Adam, but Raccie (and probably mango) is coming with berries. - Duki

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Sorry I wont participate, I am preparing an invasion.

-Adam

45 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

As much as i'd like to come i can't, i have plans to kill Purrdolf with Adam, but Raccie (and probably mango) is coming with berries. - Duki

Oh... so much war... but I do gladly accept Mango and Raccie's offerings to this feast.

- Dragon Tear

• Like 1