Stray Fawn Community

Post an inside joke with an explanation

Broken

Simple. Do as the title says. I'll start:

You're under awest!

My cousin had friends over and we were hanging out, then I said that for no reason, and that was my cousin's old boyfriend's name.

He died in a car crash...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

ok.

Go, let wander earth-child

and

As blossoms fall, Secret time shadows vanish.

So we had these magnet poem things and we completely forgot about them until one day we decided to get them out. when we did we saw that these were still there after a year or so. 

We laughed so hard.

I have one

”THIS COMPUTER HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY CAPPY”

So one day at school, I got bored and noticed my classmate’s chromebook was left unattended. So I quickly got on theirs and changed most of everything to say “THIS COMPUTER HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY CAPPY” and it was a brief meme in my class for a bit.

21 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

This letter —> H, is pronounced “hay-ch” and not “ay-ch”

This is just how I was raised to say it until one of my friends pointed it out and how it annoyed them. Now I constantly emphasize it whenever I get a chance to say it just to annoy them.

I'm southern. Don't even try,

This thing has a thing and I don't know how to thingy the thing.

Quoted from the same friend...

She makes a lot of our inside joke

"Onko tämä toimii?"

-my best friend holding my gluestick

translation: does this working

or something strange like that...

also my second-best friend accidentally wrote "Narhia" instead of Narnia

• Like 1

oh wait I got another one that only close friends understand

"MUY BIEN"

Which translates to "very good"

so basically my Spanish teacher would say this, but she would say it SO FREAKY AND IT MAKES ME JUST HAVE A BREAKDOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS
IT'S HORRIFYING 

• Like 1

“Milan pickles are the best pickles”

So this one doesn’t have my weird friend in it.

We were having an argument about Mulan (the movie)

We were arguing about whether or not Mulan has a horse or a cow (because Mushu says ‘shame or your cow’) We will fall one girl Avery because I forgot her name. (And for identity reasons)

and then enter me, I like peace (That really says nothing because of the roleplay.) So I walk up, from eavesdropping, and say “Why are y’all argueing. It doesn’t matter their species their all pickles” (I’m southern) 

what I meant to say was Pixels but my mouth was like, Lazy Southern Lips time so I messed up.

Later that day we were in a circle with other girls (like 50ish I think) and I said (Idk the context I forgot) “I don’t judge anything?” 

And somebody said “What about if I like pickles?”

I replied “Ok, Maybe I will-“

and Avery says “What about the Mulan pickle?”

I smile and say “oh no, I looove those”

Thats the story of our inside joke of the Mulan pickle (Why do I feel as though it is a real pickle, I looked it up and it’s not. Maybe I’ll develop a new (spicy) pickle and call it the “Mulan Pickle” 

spicy because well Mulan is firey. And probably burn you if you are a hun. She is probably also really great at roasting people.)

well with my friends theres an inside joke about when one of them pushed me off a giant tree stump and broke my finger ages ago, I was fine apart from that one finger that broke. but apparently she said that I 100% hit my head on the root really hard, but I literally dont remember that happening. now both of them think I blacked out or something when I hit my head but I think theyre lying and now its a joke

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well with my friends theres an inside joke about when one of them pushed me off a giant tree stump and broke my finger ages ago, I was fine apart from that one finger that broke. but apparently she said that I 100% hit my head on the root really hard, but I literally dont remember that happening. now both of them think I blacked out or something when I hit my head but I think theyre lying and now its a joke

WOO000AH

if that isn’t a lie then you probably suffered a concussion (I think your head gets hazy when you look at screens if you have one so just be wary! I don’t want you to have brain damage.) but speaking of concussions, 2 people in my class have concussions right now.

one was at a basketball game (reasonable) but one was because she got hit with a foam ball and fell over. Like whaat? Girl, I got hit in the face 4 times in ONE GAME but didn’t even lose balance. 

(Maybe a new inside joke for all of us: the week of the 17th is concussion week, be careful you don’t hit your head!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You are the evidence of they grey-couch! (Or cough)

so so once we were talking about something (I forgot what) and I said "WE HAVE TO BURN THE EVIDENCE!" And my friend said "I AM THE EVIDENCE" 

the grey couch thing came from when we were in the hallway next to 5th grade lockers. My friend pointed out that one of the name tags on the locker said "[her name but she didn't notice. They had someone with the same name.] grey-couch." Then I pointed out to her it said her name on it and we laughed. 

One day in science I mashed them together.

the cough part came when I was trying to spell couch for the grey-couch joke and misspelled it.

• Haha 1

That's not exactly an inside joke, but people do stupid stuff when they're tired. Personally, I mix two words together when I couldn't decide on what to say. A friend just starts dipping dangerously into Denglisch. My mother, though... 

Being screamed at to eat your teeth, brush your clothes and put on your sandwich already, at 5.30 am, isn't something you can be mentally prepared for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Avocado man and his wife Clair!

So, There's this guy who, when he brings his daughter to school, always wears this dark green jacket, with the hood on, and he looks like an avocado. So, his name is avocado man. And when the wife brings the kid in, we call her clair and then make up some stupid exuse for why avocado man isn't there like " Oh he had to save the people on mars" or " he had to vist is grandma"  and something stupid like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Okay so basically I have two now (but I’m not so sure how legit one of them is lol)

”Finding Homo Bigfoot”

So basically, in a Discord call one of the callers sent an advertisement that said “Finding Your Inner Beast” that showed two male monsters kissing and everyone who wasn’t in the call (me and my other friend) screamed in the chat. Alongside other silly things I’ve said in the past like “goose aids”, one of the callers actually photoshopped a drawing of everyone’s faces onto a poster for “Finding Bigfoot”, but instead in the middle there were the words “homo”, so it was “Finding Homo Bigfoot”. I actually saved it and it’s now my background photo on my profile:

3D021FAB-B4A6-47FA-90E2-A5AB2CA0F4C8.thumb.png.cd2e659190b0984fea0c4f68f213237d.png

(Left to right: friend that made it, friend that screamed, me, friend that sent the original image)

“Midna’s Gay” 

My screen name on discord is Midna (yes her), and every time somebody posts an image of their artwork/a cute character from a game, I say “oh they’re hot”. It’s become such a common occurrence some of my friends actually think I’m bisexual in some way lol. Like seriously, someone posted a picture of Rosalina from SMG and I said “ROSALINA’S HOT MMMM”, and another friend replied by saying: “Well, if she’s hot, why don’t you marry her?” It’s honestly funny sometimes. (My member title contradicts this entire joke...)

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Okay so basically I have two now (but I’m not so sure how legit one of them is lol)

”Finding Homo Bigfoot”

So basically, in a Discord call one of the callers sent an advertisement that said “Finding Your Inner Beast” that showed two male monsters kissing and everyone who wasn’t in the call (me and my other friend) screamed in the chat. Alongside other silly things I’ve said in the past like “goose aids”, one of the callers actually photoshopped a drawing of everyone’s faces onto a poster for “Finding Bigfoot”, but instead in the middle there were the words “homo”, so it was “Finding Homo Bigfoot”. I actually saved it and it’s now my background photo on my profile:

3D021FAB-B4A6-47FA-90E2-A5AB2CA0F4C8.thumb.png.cd2e659190b0984fea0c4f68f213237d.png

(Left to right: friend that made it, friend that screamed, me, friend that sent the original image)

“Midna’s Gay” 

My screen name on discord is Midna (yes her), and every time somebody posts an image of their artwork/a cute character from a game, I say “oh they’re hot”. It’s become such a common occurrence some of my friends actually think I’m bisexual in some way lol. Like seriously, someone posted a picture of Rosalina from SMG and I said “ROSALINA’S HOT MMMM”, and another friend replied by saying: “Well, if she’s hot, why don’t you marry her?” It’s honestly funny sometimes. (My member title contradicts this entire joke...)

Right underneath Goggles-kun it says HOMO BIGFOOT and I laugh till my ears pooped

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok so here are mine 

" OW mY aRm, NOw I HaVE To gET It aMPuTAtEd"- a un-vaccinated kid in my class thats over dramatic that got tapped on his arm. now everyone makes fun of him.

"WhAt"- a girl thats used my class that was really bad at talking. she also used to be my friend. she was so annoying lol.

" you look like a ******* librarian, ****."  once the girl i used to be friends with got glasses with the bronze-ish chain to help with her reading. she still can't read to this day 

• 3 years later...

Wow, this is at the bottom of forum games! Let’s revive it for no reason!

My friend and I once had the inside joke of partloser park, a theme park that removed your limbs. We even designed rides… looking back on this I realise we were literally psychopaths.

We also had the Crumble Man, and his whole thing was that he loved apple crumble and I have no idea where this idea even came from! He had lots of arms that could stretch really long to grab as much of it as possible, and a big mouth to eat more at once. My favourite superhero… Crumble Man… we even did a crossover where Crumble Man goes to Partloser Park.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Lets play brickball

One time at my old house, there were all these bricks (Because the house right next to us was under renovations) outside. I asked my parents what they were for, and I think dad said maybe for a game or smth and then I suggested have a brickball fight like a snowball fight. Then we discussed how funny it sounded throwing massive bricks at each other

• Haha 2

once, a classmate said that my friend (or her clothes i don't remember) smelled like perwoll. so then obviously everyone started calling her "perwoll" for a while, we don't really do it anymore but the joke is still running. whenever i see perwoll i'm like "IT'S (friend name)"

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...