Stray Fawn Community

Post an inside joke with an explanation

Broken

On 2/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Wow, this is at the bottom of forum games! Let’s revive it for no reason!

My friend and I once had the inside joke of partloser park, a theme park that removed your limbs. We even designed rides… looking back on this I realise we were literally psychopaths.

We also had the Crumble Man, and his whole thing was that he loved apple crumble and I have no idea where this idea even came from! He had lots of arms that could stretch really long to grab as much of it as possible, and a big mouth to eat more at once. My favourite superhero… Crumble Man… we even did a crossover where Crumble Man goes to Partloser Park.

Crumble man going to partloser park would be so sad he wouldn’t be able to grab as much apple crumble anymore

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh look, it's Power Pen!"

so basically me and this friend named elaine are in a discord server. elaine has a character named flower pen that is in the canon roleplay in said server and basically i think my other friend gamey one day said "power pen" and it's been a goofy nickname ever since (the nickname literally has been canonically used like five times)

"Hi Biology!"

another joke that has to do with elaine,,, basically in a voice chat elaine was trying to say "i'm biologically a female" but ended up accidentally saying "i'm biology a female" on accident because his first language is spanish

so we've been calling him biology occasionally ever since lmao