Stray Fawn Community

lala's empire of beauty

georgie

hello everyone! I am lala, the new goddess of beauty in georgies pantheon. I have been looking down upon all these little skirmishes between groups, and decided to join in with my own empire. we will become the most powerful group someday, and nobody will be able to stop us! obviously, I, the queen, am too important to be fighting these silly little battles. so I need my own army! after oakblaze very angrily refused, saying I was selfish and arrogant (which I am! and I am proud to be!) (that does mean im beautiful and intelligent, right?) which has now put me in a defensless position. wouldn't any handsome young males come to my empire and defend this poor soul? I mean, look at how gorgeous I am!20190224145629_1.thumb.jpg.d81e06b01610d27b36abc349999dea43.jpg20190224145632_1.thumb.jpg.f076702c885a0039d9b34856d3a0603f.jpg20190224145636_1.thumb.jpg.856db5278069cd3031b297b2d1bb0365.jpg20190224145638_1.thumb.jpg.ac831016ab06b6460d9990c342b07625.jpg20190224145640_1.thumb.jpg.32139c8ccc543736c07965e6c981c84f.jpg

my empire needs many people to run it. I shall require:

a queen! which is me! obviously. nobody will be able to overthrow me, because I am too gorgeous.

a loyal guard, specifically for me, and me only! he shall defend me through everything, and be my knight in shining armour! he will be by my side always, and I will hand choose him from all of my knights!

as many knights as possible! I shall have a entire army of loyal soldiers to protect me and love me!

somebody to do the talking for me! obviously, my dainty paws are too delicate to be running around from island to island, endangering myself all the time just so I can talk to other empires which are far below me and my beauty. I shall require someone to be my messenger, travelling for me, so I do not have to stare upon the ugly faces of others.

finally, I will require a healer, who can manage all kinds of healing fruits and healing purrs. when my handsome knights are injured when they fight for my love, you shall heal them back to their gorgeous, healthy self!

obviously, all of these people have to be beautiful. if you are not, you are simply not worth my time. I cannot stand to stare upon an ugly face, knowing they are staring at my beautiful face. it is outrageous. I will judge your beauty for myself, and will inform you if I deem you worthy of my time.

people in the group:

queen- me!

my guard- 

my knights- dukduk, dandelion, dirt, dumbi

my messenger- mesa

my healer- melody

my gatherers: peanut

allies: nicheling alliance group, shade+prism

enemies: that horrendous little red thing that waged war with me. i forget his name.

that is all. begone!

-lala, the goddess of beauty.

(please dont talk about how the pattern on her legs aren't symmetrical, it makes her very sad. and trust me. shes evil when shes sad. -georgie)

• Like 2

Dear Lala,

I know some knights who will gladly give their live for you. They are, however, far away right know (aka I won't be on my laptop today so I don't have any pictures) but they will arrive soon and present themselves. 

• Like 1

Heyyoo! im Dukduk and i like to be a knight! ^.^

image.png.d8e5766b0d4bd40a5921306b5b786c82.png

( as you can see he's gorgeous and will overpower you - Duki, Dukduk's dad : ^ ) )

(Edit- i forgot the healer lol)

Hello. My name is Melody. I'd like to be a healer. I know that there is actually no knights to heal, but keep me in mind-- melody ( also i don't know why her picture is so dark. and you don't have to be male to be a healer right?)

image.png.9284ee1b55a3d3eed4fcbfe1890972f3.png

Dear Lala,

Those unworthy nichelings are stunned by your beauty and hope to be able to serve you.

For the job of the messenger, we have this youngster here. Don't be fooled by his crippled paw - its whispered that the gods themselves did this to him, as they knew that with two healthy paws, he would be faster than any mortal creature should be.

Duknuku.jpg.7b69a856e227392222818bbefb55e270.jpg

529152818_duknuku2.jpg.ad60c61912875042d1d68640953cc9bc.jpg

As for the knights, we have three young creatures who will gladly sacrifice themselves for you. First, "Prince" Rokirnu, a fast and stealthy fighter who uses not only his poison fangs and ram horns, but also his digging paw to his advantage when in combat.

Prince.jpg.51e7145e5160626c6c3469a32469ed82.jpg

Secondly, Sire. Even though she isn't a male, she is stunned by your beauty and is ready to defend you with her life. She was frozen in an ice block for quite some time, but she has mastered the ancient art of combat.

Rere.jpg.ab0463ca5129177540b7e104e170c6a5.jpg

And lastly we have Tanunu. He may seem like a weak and naive kid, but this is only one of his many tricks he uses to irritate the enemy. His armored body makes him practically untouchable, and even though he may not sacrifice his own life for you, he will gladly sacrifice the one of many others.

Tanunu.jpg.11e930f539f2e0c82013db6dbd8b5d6a.jpg

If you wish to accept those nichelings as inhabitants of and fighters for your empire, they only ask you for one thing: They wish that you may give them a new name you deem fitting for them, so they can truly start a new live as your servants.

21 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

Heyyoo! im Dukduk and i like to be a knight! ^.^

image.png.d8e5766b0d4bd40a5921306b5b786c82.png

( as you can see he's gorgeous and will overpower you - Duki, Dukduk's dad : ^ ) )

(Edit- i forgot the healer lol)

Hello. My name is Melody. I'd like to be a healer. I know that there is actually no knights to heal, but keep me in mind-- melody ( also i don't know why her picture is so dark. and you don't have to be male to be a healer right?)

image.png.9284ee1b55a3d3eed4fcbfe1890972f3.png

Dukduk! wow! I was stunned by your beauty when I first saw you! those magnificent antlers and the rings around your face? you are very similar to me, and that makes me gladly accept you. you will serve under me as a knight, and you are definitely on the list for my personal guard!

and as for melody- you are gorgeous too! you are obviously not as gorgeous as me by far, but that pink fur is irresistible. I will accept you as a healer for my knights, and I have noticed that your shielded body means you will never have to heal yourself. a truly welcome addition to my empire!

15 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

The Soviet Union will like to make an alliance.

-Stalindog 

oh you silly little thing- do you really think I am that dull? I can look into your empire and see you are an ugly little monster that is not worth my time. invade my island all you want, my brave and handsome knights will ward you off with ease. be gone!

15 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Nicheling Alliance Group and Poop's Empire will like to make an alliance too!

-Adam and Poop

hmmm... I do think adam is maybe good enough for my standards, but poop is clearly not. nearly as ugly as that other horrendous little thing I had to deal with a minute ago! I will join the nicheling alliance group since then I can connect with some other empires more easily. especially that one empire ruled by that "dragon tear". she is simply gorgeous, I hate to say this, but she is possibly as gorgeous as me! hopefully I can make an alliance with her.

4 hours ago, jutzi.sophie said:

Dear Lala,

Those unworthy nichelings are stunned by your beauty and hope to be able to serve you.

For the job of the messenger, we have this youngster here. Don't be fooled by his crippled paw - its whispered that the gods themselves did this to him, as they knew that with two healthy paws, he would be faster than any mortal creature should be.

Duknuku.jpg.7b69a856e227392222818bbefb55e270.jpg

529152818_duknuku2.jpg.ad60c61912875042d1d68640953cc9bc.jpg

As for the knights, we have three young creatures who will gladly sacrifice themselves for you. First, "Prince" Rokirnu, a fast and stealthy fighter who uses not only his poison fangs and ram horns, but also his digging paw to his advantage when in combat.

Prince.jpg.51e7145e5160626c6c3469a32469ed82.jpg

Secondly, Sire. Even though she isn't a male, she is stunned by your beauty and is ready to defend you with her life. She was frozen in an ice block for quite some time, but she has mastered the ancient art of combat.

Rere.jpg.ab0463ca5129177540b7e104e170c6a5.jpg

And lastly we have Tanunu. He may seem like a weak and naive kid, but this is only one of his many tricks he uses to irritate the enemy. His armored body makes him practically untouchable, and even though he may not sacrifice his own life for you, he will gladly sacrifice the one of many others.

Tanunu.jpg.11e930f539f2e0c82013db6dbd8b5d6a.jpg

If you wish to accept those nichelings as inhabitants of and fighters for your empire, they only ask you for one thing: They wish that you may give them a new name you deem fitting for them, so they can truly start a new live as your servants.

I am pleased with this array of handsome young males. the first, duknuku, is amazing, for sure. he is gorgeous enough to give a good impression on my allies for how gorgeous my empire is. I do not, however, know why any of my fellow deities gave you a deformed paw to hold you back, but do not be nervous. I, too, am a goddess, so I could possibly heal it to full health. now, I guess I should give something in return, so I will give you a name: ... mesa. it suits you. 

now, for rokirnu. he doesn't completely overpower me like any other creatures so far, but my rising empire is in need of a venomous individual. so, I will accept you very reluctantly, but you can defend me in combat. but not on the front lines. that would be humiliating.i shall name you dirt, and you shall serve me.

now, for sire: I do not exactly care about gender (note: I think I might make lala bi, so there can be more warriors. honestly, that's all shes here for- a "glorious knight to defend her in combat and love her") and even if I did, I would have made an exception for you. you are stunning. that intricate pattern across your face- of course you are from the past! the only thing that could be as beautiful as you in the present is me! I can tell you are stunned by me, and I am stunned by you too. I will accept you as a knight, and possibly allow you, dandelion, to be my personal guard in the future.

and finally: no. just no. you are weak. I had to convince myself with dirt, but this...! you look like mesa, and have a body like melody- but no strength! you do know an army defends me, right? you will make me a laughing stock! dukduk, get him out of my sight immediately!

7 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(sorry if she seems really picky im sorry lol)

No problem, I didn't really plan to take in the ones that she didn't take / like. One that I had in mind sadly didn't have a screenshot, so I improvised. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

and finally: no. just no. you are weak. I had to convince myself with dirt, but this...! you look like mesa, and have a body like melody- but no strength! you do know an army defends me, right? you will make me a laughing stock! dukduk, get him out of my sight immediately!

Honestly, I didn't realize that he doesn't have any strength until now. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have sent him. 

Also, I really like how Lala named the former prince Dirt. :D

Now I feel like I should make some more handsome animals....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jutzi.sophie said:

Honestly, I didn't realize that he doesn't have any strength until now. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have sent him. 

Also, I really like how Lala named the former prince Dirt. :D

Now I feel like I should make some more handsome animals....

most peoples standards- he is sooo cute! he can be the prince!

lala's standards- ew. call him dirt.

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:35 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

I was selfish and arrogant (which I am! and I am proud to be!) (that does mean im beautiful and intelligent, right?)

Sorry to break it to ya Lala, buuut Selfish means your all for yourself. Not generous. Unkind to others. You want all to yourself.

And Arrogant means you don’t listen to people.

In short, he’s calling you stupid, greedy, and a mean idiot.

-Vampyr

10 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Sorry to break it to ya Lala, buuut Selfish means your all for yourself. Not generous. Unkind to others. You want all to yourself.

And Arrogant means you don’t listen to people.

In short, he’s calling you stupid, greedy, and a mean idiot.

-Vampyr

oh.. oh dear.. I cannot believe that...

oakblaze is so bad with his adjectives! he doesn't even know what the words he are saying means! I need to teach him to use the correct words to describe me.

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh.. oh dear.. I cannot believe that...

oakblaze is so bad with his adjectives! he doesn't even know what the words he are saying means! I need to teach him to use the correct words to describe me.

I agree let’s wage war against him!

-Vampyr

(I will join too, because I hate him and agree he should be destroyed!

-Caramel)

Lala is very beautiful!

(OOC is underline and Italics for  me just so you know)

• Like 1

Adorbs.png.fd2d26daa1c6f215696102ada583c8a1.png

this is his only good picture, please pretend he is older (for the sake of my elephant boi)

Hello, my name is Dumbi. I have three attack. But I can swipe attackers away with my mighty trunk. But that is not all my trunk is good for! As it can dig up roots with more delicateness than normal paws! 

With my digging abilities, I can provide food for your army that normal nichelings may not be able to reach. I can also fight pretty well!

I suppose I will get the Knight position, but if you want to assign me to anything else that is fine.

MAHLoRDE.png.4124be780dd25b5a052d9c237726380d.png

ignore his name please. Also ignore the fact he came out of the Nicheling explorer.

My name is Peanut. I am more of a collector but have sharp horns much like my brother. But I gravitate more towards trees, and crack the nuts underneath. 

Yes, I have them both circus themed names. 

Also note they are brothers, if you accept one you must accept the other, if not they will leave

another thing; cracker jaw and Lala May have the same pattern color!

Here look, me and my brother painted a picture of you:

Lyrunn.png.a5a41eb381d8e944df148fbda7d66685.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I will join the nicheling alliance group since then I can connect with some other empires more easily. especially that one empire ruled by that "dragon tear". she is simply gorgeous, I hate to say this, but she is possibly as gorgeous as me! hopefully I can make an alliance with her.

Adam and Dragon Tear are enemies.

5 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh you silly little thing- do you really think I am that dull? I can look into your empire and see you are an ugly little monster that is not worth my time. invade my island all you want, my brave and handsome knights will ward you off with ease. be gone!

We will defeat your outdated knights because we have something you dont have: vodka modern guns

-Stalindog

image.thumb.png.d0c223937be16cfdfb3586f9f2e8b1ee.png