Stray Fawn Community

lala's empire of beauty

georgie

Just now, A Nicheling said:

Ok we can KILL (you ignored the warning) you useless and outdated knights easily.

-Stalindog

oh, carry on. I dont think you have grasped yet that I am untouchable. my knights will defend me. and, even if I were to... ,, it would basically just be me being sent back to the pantheon and having to be sent back down again. but, that is the only goddess power I use on (whatever the hell the planet this is all on is called. is niche set on earth?) because otherwise this would all be not just a little game, but an unfair little game. but, one thing is that I would not be able to save my knights. (also, if you want to kill anyone I dont control, please ask them first)

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

If you enter a war you are accepting that your Nichelings can get killed.

(But the others who are not here... like C0ffebeans etc.)

6 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh, carry on. I dont think you have grasped yet that I am untouchable. my knights will defend me. and, even if I were to... ,, it would basically just be me being sent back to the pantheon and having to be sent back down again. but, that is the only goddess power I use on (whatever the hell the planet this is all on is called. is niche set on earth?) because otherwise this would all be not just a little game, but an unfair little game. but, one thing is that I would not be able to save my knights. (also, if you want to kill anyone I dont control, please ask them first)

Dont do OP things like gods reviving everyone because it is unfair for others

4 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

If you enter a war you are accepting that your Nichelings can get killed.

(well its not like I completely control all the nichelings in the empire, I think you should at least ask before killing anyone)

Just now, A Nicheling said:

Dont do OP things like gods reviving everyone because it is unfair for others

(I did say that lala would only ever revive herself and that is the only power she would use, if that's op i'll make it so when she's dead, she cant really do anything except talk because she would have to stay in the pantheon forever)

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(I did say that lala would only ever revive herself and that is the only power she would use, if that's op i'll make it so when she's dead, she cant really do anything except talk because she would have to stay in the pantheon forever)

(I guess the same applies to Lala v2 except she'd probably throw Hopper down to the mortal world just to see him be punished or trespassing on enemy territory. Shes evil, I know)

Just now, bostonlobstah said:

(yeets most beautiful nichelings I can find into the kingdom)Sandwillow.thumb.png.41aaa3d5b89d784be7c25bd726af6849.pngSunburst.thumb.png.f90588dbf706dc44317b5291343612b3.pngSwiss.thumb.png.f67dbdf9287b9fd7205d9eaff4b67255.pngDuckie.thumb.png.534f06d634287517fd67ce140801865b.pngShelley.thumb.png.a0dc4d651f95683596a79bb7ec2ee8ff.png981110721_Screenshot(1152).thumb.png.239d55f6b03546efbd480a39c68d9b6b.png2006907989_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.df85e9db7b7c9416b5b7a62efe91f51e.png1530676238_Screenshot(334).thumb.png.74cd0045e3be622e526cdf45abfebdec.png

Chloe used to be my goddess of beauty but Raspberry (above) just out-beautied her

ah, you are all very pretty! I wouldn't mind having some more followers and knights. welcome to the empire!

• Like 1

My name is defi, and i wish to NOT join this terrible, rude and hateful tribe. My old tribe was like you, and they banished me for choosing a,, less than average looking,, nicheling,, yea lets go with less than average. Besides, even if he was beautiful, they wouldnt have let him be my mate, since we are both males and they disliked that. I just wanted to say that you may look beautiful, but your personality smells more than a bearyneas backside after eating smelly fruit. 

Defi.thumb.png.dbe84d93023bf9251277ca1580968c3e.png

This is me

And this is my mate, who has a better personality than all of you combined

Gremlin.thumb.png.abc4ece3272a53c8837af7a79158f932.png

2 hours ago, Dai said:

My name is defi, and i wish to NOT join this terrible, rude and hateful tribe. My old tribe was like you, and they banished me for choosing a,, less than average looking,, nicheling,, yea lets go with less than average. Besides, even if he was beautiful, they wouldnt have let him be my mate, since we are both males and they disliked that. I just wanted to say that you may look beautiful, but your personality smells more than a bearyneas backside after eating smelly fruit. 

Defi.thumb.png.dbe84d93023bf9251277ca1580968c3e.png

This is me

And this is my mate, who has a better personality than all of you combined

Gremlin.thumb.png.abc4ece3272a53c8837af7a79158f932.png

oh look, knights. we lost another good male to a little rat..., well, you win some, you lose some. I don't mind that you have a male mate, he isn't even that ugly, but I suppose it was enough  to turn you. 

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh look, knights. we lost another good male to a little rat..., well, you win some, you lose some. I don't mind that you have a male mate, he isn't even that ugly, but I suppose it was enough  to turn you. 

Turn me? Ah yes, turn me to the side of respecting everyone equally. One day this sort of behaviour will bite you in the back

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

that is like asking if I am beautiful or not! of course I want to go to war against you! I cant stand another minute knowing a lowly rat is squirming around this planet, building little "nukes" and causing trouble, and nichelings are actually scared of him! come and fight me and my... my new royal guard, duki, who would never let you hurt me or any of my knights! (@C0ffeebeans) we will obliterate you and nobody will have to come to terms with the fact that you are still alive somewhere, making petty little problems.

i heard you talking about starting a war so i came extremely late with some supplies- Duki

image.thumb.png.0c2061a5166db0d86b0b55c2af0f340d.png

" someone please help me i don't want to fight. my dad forced me to come here and i don't know why. please send help"- Dukdukvan

5 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

i heard you talking about starting a war so i came extremely late with some supplies- Duki

image.thumb.png.0c2061a5166db0d86b0b55c2af0f340d.png

" someone please help me i don't want to fight. my dad forced me to come here and i don't know why. please send help"- Dukdukvan

The war was prevented when Stalindog decided to make peace, but Lala's Empire and Dais school appear to be at war.

-Adam

3 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

The war was prevented when Stalindog decided to make peace, but Lala's Empire and Dais school appear to be at war.

-Adam

oh, so will i still keep out the weapons since lala's empire is fighting a school or will i put them away?- Duki

Just now, C0ffeebeans said:

oh, so will i still keep out the weapons since lala's empire is fighting a school or will i put them away?- Duki

I dont know, ask Lala.

-Adam

1 hour ago, C0ffeebeans said:

just put them somewhere, we can use them later.

I JUST REALIZED THIS TOPIC EXISTS AND THAT I HAD A MULTITUDE OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES FROM THAT ONE SNOW TRIBE AJSJWKSKK

Anyway, lemme try and put this in a role play-ish manner:

435BE325-7DB5-4529-A674-ECCEFDB02432.jpeg.847fe76910fbfeda31fc5d6df1c62fa9.jpeg

“Fine day it is, m’lady. My given title is Golden Sun, but my colleagues from home call me Goldie. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I bring excellent collecting abilities to feed you and your wonderous tribe and beauty to attract all the fine creatures of the opposing sex. Males are acceptable too. I look forward to joining your kingdom!”

-Goldie

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

just put them somewhere, we can use them later.

Okay!* stuffs supplies into shed*

-Duki