Stray Fawn Community

lala's empire of beauty

georgie

20 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I agree let’s wage war against him!

-Vampyr

(I will join too, because I hate him and agree he should be destroyed!

-Caramel)

Lala is very beautiful!

(OOC is underline and Italics for  me just so you know)

yes! we shall enter a war together to destroy oakblaze!

20 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Adorbs.png.fd2d26daa1c6f215696102ada583c8a1.png

this is his only good picture, please pretend he is older (for the sake of my elephant boi)

Hello, my name is Dumbi. I have three attack. But I can swipe attackers away with my mighty trunk. But that is not all my trunk is good for! As it can dig up roots with more delicateness than normal paws! 

With my digging abilities, I can provide food for your army that normal nichelings may not be able to reach. I can also fight pretty well!

I suppose I will get the Knight position, but if you want to assign me to anything else that is fine.

MAHLoRDE.png.4124be780dd25b5a052d9c237726380d.png

ignore his name please. Also ignore the fact he came out of the Nicheling explorer.

My name is Peanut. I am more of a collector but have sharp horns much like my brother. But I gravitate more towards trees, and crack the nuts underneath. 

Yes, I have them both circus themed names. 

Also note they are brothers, if you accept one you must accept the other, if not they will leave

another thing; cracker jaw and Lala May have the same pattern color!

Here look, me and my brother painted a picture of you:

Lyrunn.png.a5a41eb381d8e944df148fbda7d66685.png

oh wow dumbi! that trunk is rather gorgeous! those blue eyes are amazing too- I am sure you will be a good knight for me. perhaps you can even gather food in the battles if things get rough?

and peanut-! you have a very interesting pattern to compliment your trunk! I did not consider needing a collector, but now I think about it that would make sense. I shall accept you, and you shall have the honour of serving me.

and I think that's the lette- oh my! that picture of me is truly gorgeous! I love the little sparkles of beauty you gave me! this convinces me even more that you two will be a worthy addition to my empire!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I might not qualify as beautiful, but please at least accept me as a slave! I have fought balance bears.image.png.dbc58aabf443ded7a216e29e1beaa4a9.png

i feel like i dont need to dignify this with a response. get out of my sight, you horrendous beast.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

We will defeat your outdated knights because we have something you dont have: vodka modern guns

-Stalindog

image.thumb.png.d0c223937be16cfdfb3586f9f2e8b1ee.png

oh dear! oh no! i mean-- ha! haha! you really think you can defeat me, lala? the goddess? knights, defeat these lowly peasants! 

36 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Here's some fanart from an anynomous admirer

image.png.b2db004f0113adf35c876752131a0399.png

oh my! you have made me look absolutely stunning! as stunning as i normally am! thank you very much, mr. anonymous admirer!

(seriously, thank you so much i love this)

• Like 1

Milady, might I present you with these unnamed warriors who are compelled by your radiance to fight beneath your banner? They come bearing fresh meat and the finest grasses. The triplets called Tavanro, Aname, and Sisi would be honored to fight for you, provided they are all accepted. Isre is a capable warrior, but is better suited to being a messenger; she can defend herself and moves very quickly, allowing her to attack and then run to warn your troops.

(I just realized that Aname's name is literally A Name and I'm dying)

Screenshot (114).png

Screenshot (115).png

Screenshot (116).png

Screenshot (117).png

Screenshot (118).png

Screenshot (119).png

Screenshot (120).png

Screenshot (121).png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

lala.jpg.885a3bbf1fdd769f7909b78f9711646c.jpg

"Hello there, I happen to look a lot like you and have the same name, but I am not you. I, in fact, was born on the mountains where only creatures with my body could leave the warmth of camp during the frosty snows. So I left my *ugly* mates behind and started my own tribe."

I am not joking, she was given the name Lala and that pattern...

Just now, Arteskue said:

lala.jpg.885a3bbf1fdd769f7909b78f9711646c.jpg

"Hello there, I happen to look a lot like you and have the same name, but I am not you. I, in fact, was born on the mountains where only creatures with my body could leave the warmth of camp during the frosty snows. So I left my *ugly* mates behind and started my own tribe."

I am not joking, she was given the name Lala and that pattern...

lala's eyes shine with shock and amazement

"oh my, lala! you.. are truly gorgeous! of course you would be blessed with my name! and it appears you also know your place as a goddess amongst lowly peasants. if you are to make an empire, I would obviously like to form an alliance. perhaps you could even join this empire as a second-in-command! I may need some help soon as I have a bone to pick with that disgusting red dog and his nukes."

10 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

may need some help soon as I have a bone to pick with that disgusting red dog and his nukes."

We are neutral towards you, are you declaring war to us?

-Stalindog (WARNING: If you declare war to him you are accepting some of your nichelings getting killed)

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

lala's eyes shine with shock and amazement

"oh my, lala! you.. are truly gorgeous! of course you would be blessed with my name! and it appears you also know your place as a goddess amongst lowly peasants. if you are to make an empire, I would obviously like to form an alliance. perhaps you could even join this empire as a second-in-command! I may need some help soon as I have a bone to pick with that disgusting red dog and his nukes."

It would be redundant to make a knock-off laladom so she will be joining

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

We are neutral towards you, are you declaring war to us?

-Stalindog (WARNING: If you declare war to him you are accepting some of your nichelings getting killed)

that is like asking if I am beautiful or not! of course I want to go to war against you! I cant stand another minute knowing a lowly rat is squirming around this planet, building little "nukes" and causing trouble, and nichelings are actually scared of him! come and fight me and my... my new royal guard, duki, who would never let you hurt me or any of my knights! (@C0ffeebeans) we will obliterate you and nobody will have to come to terms with the fact that you are still alive somewhere, making petty little problems.

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

that is like asking if I am beautiful or not! of course I want to go to war against you! I cant stand another minute knowing a lowly rat is squirming around this planet, building little "nukes" and causing trouble, and nichelings are actually scared of him! come and fight me and my... my new royal guard, duki, who would never let you hurt me or any of my knights! (@C0ffeebeans) we will obliterate you and nobody will have to come to terms with the fact that you are still alive somewhere, making petty little problems.

Ok we can KILL (you ignored the warning) you useless and outdated knights easily.

-Stalindog

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Ok we can KILL (you ignored the warning) you useless and outdated knights easily.

-Stalindog

(I think the kingdom is full of Lala followers that you can kill, but I stand firmly by the rule of no killing without permission (If that's what your trying to do, I am getting mixed messages))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

(I think the kingdom is full of Lala followers that you can kill, but I stand firmly by the rule of no killing without permission (If that's what your trying to do, I am getting mixed messages))

If you enter a war you are accepting that your Nichelings can get killed.