Stray Fawn Community

Poop's Empire

This Empire is lead by empress Poop.

She lost the war against Nicheling Alliance Group, so Adam is partially controlling this group for now.

She used to love Purrdolf but he abandoned Poop for the evil Dragon Tear.

image.thumb.jpeg.b6e272640daec07d81c0d8e6e41dd7dd.jpeg

Map of the island

image.thumb.jpeg.1be30e6d25845b123d4f5d20b5041027.jpeg

Allies

-Adam the Second

-Soviet Union

-Raccoons

-Kingdom of Aeviternal

Enemies

-none

Members

-Poop

-Poop's brother

-Poop's sister (RIP)

-Skinnyslate (Bostonlobstah)

-Rouge Males

47 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries a.k.a. Purrdolf arives at Poop's kingdom. He nods at the guard and says, "I need... To speak with Poop."

He lets Purrdolf go to see Poop.

On 24 de febrero de 2019 at 5:14 PM, Brokenshock said:

Aries a.k.a. Purrdolf arives at Poop's kingdom. He nods at the guard and says, "I need... To speak with Poop."

Poop sees Purrdolf coming and goes to talk with him.

23 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

The shadows grow nearby as purrdolf approaches...

Poop looks at Purrdolf and says: Why you left me after I protected you in the War.

• 2 weeks later...

*The light clattering of claws on stone can be heard, as a shadowy figure leaps out of the forest and almost instantly disappears behind a building. It pauses in an alleyway for a moment, a midnight black silhouette crossed with crimson-red stripes. Its keen violet eyes are fixed on Poop as it slowly stalks forwards.*

(...Did that sound cool? I tried my best I swear.)

4 hours ago, KittyDragon said:

*The light clattering of claws on stone can be heard, as a shadowy figure leaps out of the forest and almost instantly disappears behind a building. It pauses in an alleyway for a moment, a midnight black silhouette crossed with crimson-red stripes. Its keen violet eyes are fixed on Poop as it slowly stalks forwards.*

(...Did that sound cool? I tried my best I swear.)

(It was Cool)

Poop's brother smells the nicheling as he walks with Poop. He secretly follows the Nicheling. Poop enters the main building where they are many guards looking for strangers.

*The nicheling cautiously approaches Poop's brother.*

??? - Hello there stranger, do you happen to know Poop? I noticed signs of his arrival on my tribe's grounds, and I wanted to speak to him about Them... The Tribe of the Elder Bear. You see, I find the actions of the rest of my tribe utterly ridiculous, and was hoping to get Poop's help with, how can I put this... I need Poop's help in teaching my tribe how to act like true nichelings, nichelings like Poop and their followers. At this point I should tell you my name, in order for you to trust me. My name is Zorthok and I pride myself in my stealth and intellect, both of which I will gladly use on your tribe's behalf. If you could perhaps pass this message along to Poop, or maybe ask them to speak with me, that would be greatly appreciated. I will wait here for your return.

*Zorthok slips back into the alleyway, becoming almost invisible aside from his glowing violet eyes.*

h.png.1db9e49973619d37c385e3bc890b04d9.png

(I've never played a really serious character before, am I doing it right?)

2 hours ago, KittyDragon said:

*The nicheling cautiously approaches Poop's brother.*

??? - Hello there stranger, do you happen to know Poop? I noticed signs of his arrival on my tribe's grounds, and I wanted to speak to him about Them... The Tribe of the Elder Bear. You see, I find the actions of the rest of my tribe utterly ridiculous, and was hoping to get Poop's help with, how can I put this... I need Poop's help in teaching my tribe how to act like true nichelings, nichelings like Poop and their followers. At this point I should tell you my name, in order for you to trust me. My name is Zorthok and I pride myself in my stealth and intellect, both of which I will gladly use on your tribe's behalf. If you could perhaps pass this message along to Poop, or maybe ask them to speak with me, that would be greatly appreciated. I will wait here for your return.

*Zorthok slips back into the alleyway, becoming almost invisible aside from his glowing violet eyes.*

h.png.1db9e49973619d37c385e3bc890b04d9.png

(I've never played a really serious character before, am I doing it right?)

(Yes)

What does "true" Nichelings do? What do you want to us to teach them?

-Poop

h.png.d5c70960882eaaef3eb1104cff745b47.png

Zorthok - True nichelings know how to defend themselves against attack, and don't go prancing around talking about peace and happiness, giving all of their precious food to rival tribes. My tribe though, doesn't seem to understand that... That is where you come in.

7 hours ago, KittyDragon said:

h.png.d5c70960882eaaef3eb1104cff745b47.png

Zorthok - True nichelings know how to defend themselves against attack, and don't go prancing around talking about peace and happiness, giving all of their precious food to rival tribes. My tribe though, doesn't seem to understand that... That is where you come in.

We can sell you weapons if Adam agrees. We are neutral (not peaceful) in wars so we defend ourselves.

-Poop

Zorthok - The rest of my tribe are capable of defending themselves, the problem is that they refuse to do it. I have tried many times to teach them how to survive, but they don't listen, saying that my tactics "aren't necessary." I believe that the only way to teach them the importance of battle is to force them to defend themselves. You won't have to worry about your nichelings, the tribe won't attack them, as they're too focused on peace. Though we shouldn't be too violent, no one seriously injured and nothing completely destroyed, as it will only cause them to flee. Also, we mustn't attack now, the tribe is too small, so it will only weaken them further. Is this fine with you?

1 hour ago, KittyDragon said:

Zorthok - The rest of my tribe are capable of defending themselves, the problem is that they refuse to do it. I have tried many times to teach them how to survive, but they don't listen, saying that my tactics "aren't necessary." I believe that the only way to teach them the importance of battle is to force them to defend themselves. You won't have to worry about your nichelings, the tribe won't attack them, as they're too focused on peace. Though we shouldn't be too violent, no one seriously injured and nothing completely destroyed, as it will only cause them to flee. Also, we mustn't attack now, the tribe is too small, so it will only weaken them further. Is this fine with you?

Are we going to invade them?

-Poop

6 minutes ago, KittyDragon said:

Zorthok - Yes, but not now.

Ok, I will ask Adam.   (Adam controls Poop's group)

-Poop

Zorthok - We should wait until the tribe has at least three other members, otherwise we'll just destroy them. We already have one new tribe member, I will tell you when we get two more. Though, I'm afraid that I won't be able to come as often anymore, someone noticed me coming back into the island. I doubt she will tell anyone, but I still need to be more careful.

Just now, KittyDragon said:

Zorthok - A second member has shown up, though they are only a child. We'll count this one for now, but we should wait and see who shows up next before deciding if we should attack.

Ok

-Poop