Stray Fawn Community

Youtube comment/reply gems

Aether

Post the best comments you ever commented or best replies you've gotten!

image.png.6a39b4d255c0a2a5db2dc9acab40b841.png

This comment was to big to put in a screenshot:

I just kept spamming heal because the mega arbok kept using crunch so when I was running low on hyper potions(I already ran out of full heals but lichen only had 188 hp anyways) so I just hit Dig, and lichen DID NOT GET KILLED BY THE CRUNCH, and used dig, also before this, MY WHOLE TEAM WAS FAINTED and lichen had like -4 defense so I revived using my ungodly amount of revives and revived a random team member lichen of course died then I swapped into the pokemon, revived lichen and use hyper potion... yeah I am.... Suprised with myself for thinking of that... I also got a boost in determination for something I did right before. Did I mention I forgot to put my metalynite on lichen

That's a story. ^ [Pokemon uranium]

image.png.aab4458a1ec3db11eaae355f6b38e9ca.png

222 likes! Something on Hermitcraaft SMP

image.png.0c8f6c8fbf9da8b2a86cef1a6fa5c7cb.png

... Says it all.

Well... Harry Poter ^^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well . . . it wasn't on youtube, but on Reddit's lounge.  First, some background: 

Reddit has this 'lounge'.  It's a subreddit restricted to premium members.  Either you bought premium, or a premium user spent some of their 'coins' to give you gold or platinum, which gives you premium access for a time.  Someone posted a message there, after getting gold, asking what goes on there and what it's for.  You know I had a response ready, right?

"It's where us filthy stinking rich folks (I'm not rich) look down our noses at the disgusting peasantry (I'm actually remarkably understanding of most people) who don't have gold (especially those who don't have the advantages I do (of which wealth is not one)) while snorting cocaine (I don't even drink) off any available female surface. (Oh my god that's so sexist, I'm sorry.)"

My favorite response to this was:

"How is this one of the most wholesome comments I've ever read"

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...