Stray Fawn Community

More spit/derp snout variations

Basil

Okay okay, I know this might be a little bit controversial, considering that lots of people already hate derp/spit snout and consider it a nuisance and super annoying... bUT HEAR ME OUT!

This is something that has been nagging me for a while now, and it's the single shape that you get for your spit/derp snout. So lemme just start out logically-
Spit/derp snout is based off natural deformities in organisms that are generally looked down upon by breeders/people in general. How come there is only one shape that you can get? Obviously not all deformities are the same... so why not a few more?

Also, for the people who are in love with spit/derp snout (haha me) this would tickle them fancy to see a change like this! The snouts wouldn't have any special stats or act differently, just look different in physical appearance. In a sense, just adding diversity! 

And yes, like I mentioned earlier, this is probably gonna sink some boats. As it is, spit/derp snout already has a reputation for being annoying and ruining genes, but this just adds variation.

Thanks for reading, can't wait to hear input! 

• Like 8

25 replies to this post

I like this idea! Because if you have a snout deformity it is unlikely the next one is going to have their's look exactly like yours. 

Also distasteful appearance

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

This would be pretty cool! The way I was thinking it would work mechanically is that a creature born with the derp snout randomly has one of five or so different versions, like the toxic body colors.

I agree with you!

• Like 2

Holy moly wasn't expecting so much positive feedback on this ;o; usually see people shaming the derp snouts and such, thanks for all the support on this

Spit/derp snout community unite! 

4 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I really like this idea! A few days ago I tought of having a flipped derpsnout, but this sounds even better!

image.png.5bca2d9f52d3af7a2d58cb7ed0e42279.png

Flippy approves!

OH MY
THAT'S ADORABLE
GIVE FLIPPY TO ME

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Sure! You can have her

(Literally every time I draw a derpsnout nicheling, you adopt her XD)

That seems to be the case.... I CAN'T HELP IT THEY ARE TOO PUREEEEE

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I wanted to do a sketch of what one of the deformed faces could’ve looked like and dear god that was a mistake

1825A2F4-0211-4F31-B0B4-F8273F0859EF.thumb.jpeg.4a99d46a87d1de324dbdd5591abca112.jpeg

That looks really cute though

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I wanted to do a sketch of what one of the deformed faces could’ve looked like and dear god that was a mistake

1825A2F4-0211-4F31-B0B4-F8273F0859EF.thumb.jpeg.4a99d46a87d1de324dbdd5591abca112.jpeg

clears throat

GIVE IT TO ME

• Like 3
  • Haha 1