Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

1 hour ago, Stagmole said:

ISYF: I am not even hingry right now... Better to sleep next to this bush so nobody can steal MY berries. *Falls asleep*

(Imma roleplay as the rabbil... can it actually become a character that can be roleplayed by anyone? That One Rabbil That Just Steals Your Berries (TORTJSB)?)

TORTJSB notices ISYF went to sleep and tip-toes over to his berry bush and nibbles on a berry

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Coci looks at TMP and says, "Do you need help getting those thorns out?" She giggles while saying it.

TMP: Wha- What- are you with them?! *Points at SLARM and the Bearyena* CAN YOU EXPLAIN?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Coci: What? I'd just say that's love. And no. I have Rosh.

TMP: *Awkwardness* uh... mmm... *he leaps into the grass and gets on a stump and calls out*

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

TMP: Uhhhh... what did I just run into? *He tries to run but a cactus (The one SLARM loved first.) blocks him*

image.png.d6d005cec7b2cd822b8deac5bda6119d.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gulfstream said:

(Silently stalks and hopes for anther bearyena hybrid child to snatch up) 

(NO I WILL GET IT jk I already have 2 you have none)

(If I hadn't been working on... oh my... why did I do that? Well If I hadn't been working on overflowing an isle I would've gotten the hybrid child)

• Like 1

Albino Wanderer who gets mistaken for a rogue male (that's a lot of words even for an abbreviation so it's just AW, or Albino Wanderer) wanders through the grass. He hasn't seen anyone else in several days, so he's very lonely..But even if he did see someone else, they would just tell him to leave them alone, because they mistook him as a Rogue Male. Poor AW has no friends. He's also very hungry, because his little deformed paws can't collect berries--or anything, for that matter. :( (I shall insert art here tomorrow)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

TMP: *Awkwardness* uh... mmm... *he leaps into the grass and gets on a stump and calls out*

Lost child hears a call. She carefully makes her way towards the direction the sound came from. 

• Like 1

ISYF finally wakes up. She has counted the berries carefully so now she notices someone has eaten one of HER berries...

ISYF starts to look for the one who stole HER berry. She travels away from her berries. ISYF's anger has growed that much, that she forgets her berries. 

After traveling something like half hours, she sees AW. ISYF: DID YOU STEAL MY FOOD???? Oh... You can't collect... Sorry about my behavior... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aroefex said:

Y’all mind if I snatch emo

image.png.24e0ecd87de1e1de81c7e2f7db8daf39.png

You have adopted Emo. He doesn't really care, because life is pointless and nobody understands him

• Like 4