Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​πŸ”₯

Lilytuft

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Wha--? i claimed the second one earlier 😧

Sorry! You'll get the next one. (Coming veryveryvery soon)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Can I have their fourth child, I guess?

It's hard to keep track of everyone wanting the children. You can have the fourth one. Since you got delayed, any special wishes on what the baby will inherit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

How many children will put their mind to rest

Β 

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

All of them

Well he is a rogue male, so...

image.png.b95a038ea2f67c12d23f9abe3334b4a8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

It's hard to keep track of everyone wanting the children. You can have the fourth one. Since you got delayed, any special wishes on what the baby will inherit?

Just give it antlers and some cute markings :DΒ 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

The generally annoying rogue male GAR finds the albino. He offers his fellow in evil food he stole earlier from Stone. "Do prefer berries or fish? I just ask this, distract the guy while I sneak around camp. You can have the ladies, I raid more foodstores. Deal?"

Despite his hunger, AW declines. HE doesn't want to become what everyone thinks he is. No; he's going to prove them wrong!

10 hours ago, Stagmole said:

ISYF finally wakes up. She has counted the berries carefully so now she notices someone has eaten one of HER berries...

ISYF starts to look for the one who stole HER berry. She travels away from her berries. ISYF's anger has growed that much, that she forgets her berries.Β 

After traveling something like half hours, she sees AW. ISYF: DID YOU STEAL MY FOOD???? Oh... You can't collect... Sorry about my behavior...Β 

He gazes at her hopefully. Maybe she won't shun him like everyone else... "It's okay." He eyes her berry bush hungrily, but realizes he won't get anything from her; she loves her food too much. "I'll just get going.." He sulks off to find food that heΒ canΒ eat.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Despite his hunger, AW declines. HE doesn't want to become what everyone thinks he is. No; he's going to prove them wrong!

He gazes at her hopefully. Maybe she won't shun him like everyone else... "It's okay." He eyes her berry bush hungrily, but realizes he won't get anything from her; she loves her food too much. "I'll just get going.." He sulks off to find food that heΒ canΒ eat.

ISYF feels something new she can't explain... Compassion... That nicheling could never enjoy berrybushes like she does... AND he has to fight of every piece of food. Once again ISYF is happy about her life with all the food she wants. All the food belongs to her... And she will get what she wants... ALWAYS. But this time Compassion really wins... ISYF takes a berry of a bush that is next to her and is going to turn to give the berry to that poor nicheling... But then it happens again. "Why would I give a berry for a random nicheling because of nothing..." She eats the berry herself and turns to AW. "He is gone... Whatever wasn't going to give that to him anyways so... "

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aroefex said:

Emo is slightly less lonely now!

But where is the rest of the scorpion tail gang?

*Blind yellow doseΒ not get why emo is still so lonely because she thought he was going trough a phase*

"Hello, Fren!"

Here's my art of Albino Wanderer that gets mistaken as a rogue male! It's the best digital art I've ever made :DΒ I drew him first in a sketchbook then took a picture and put it into MedibangΒ Paint. Then I just drew over and colored it in! I don't like how the fur on his body looks, but it was too late when IΒ realized. it took me about half an hour. I've never done shading, so this is a big accomplishmentΒ for me, even though it's just his shadow on the ground :)Β His left eye is in his full control, focusing on what he wants it to focus on, while his right one has a mind of it's own. I hadΒ to do the background and shading twice because the app crashed. Luckily it had made a backup right after I finished him.

moSETv_V66mhDAzIoLXmEV5VRYpPMU3-3TPtNx-aFI0lh-llK3MTr-MHNcW8pJi-y-kvSNjUXumQDmQLPSzbLDLN0G4Ry9qVl5oGERMRKI7yG96ftP_Dak-5cxTS9v33rNzygAH2jCHz5aMVi0TeJw9rK8phfkzehqWrqr7QbhQndqC-7BQCBeaTP6ksKWsfJFzwuBPsQX6YiZFNy6RFQjwtz8LwqmTcjXgYpy9pv0KDoGdQvorSrQUMsZ-lucPxVT37Dt7pjaRRrPWF7fPe_jtJpxFd-ak_B4tAOrmIkaWjdg-KOI1tWkSHSlYL43nsv4pURXYBuh3XkNBoatRLvi02Wceg9xXKVPjc4mYnKSAEWZxvPyjIHH5j5Cjzrc9t8EvMxWSilcNn8yiGjguw7-Etc7S5Q-O0lCTRsSXkQ0uDT3G7IxPI3lKKDfhJu-40FDIzcw35JHwPqYc8vTg4eb66uvpB8uev4JSJCnDhSVY2whMxYULlobHTZHrfs5tGRRfJCo42rRj1BccCq9-n4sAL9cArJMQ8yU8-WJwqO4Ru_JHVfKQlz0ANRgaH1qaH-2Iggw82KJNt7PFtfDaHDEKAkPfU5cPGbx0FvKkAd9INhW8YQOAq1m-PeoOhXlHqY_LJYjJ6mdt7RikDucp-3js7D1H7oyo=w1098-h1463-no

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Here's my art of Albino Wanderer that gets mistaken as a rogue male! It's the best digitaο»Ώl art I've ever made :DΒ I drew him first in a sketchbook then took a picture and put it into Medibangο»ΏΒ Paint. Then I just drew over and colored it in! I don't like how theο»Ώ fur on his body looks, but it was too late when IΒ realized. it took me about half an hour. I've never done shading, so this is a big accomplishmentΒ for me, ο»Ώeven though it's just his shadow on the ground :)Β His left eye is in his full control, focusing on what he wants it to focus onο»Ώ, while his right one has a mind of it's own. I hadΒ to do the background and shading twice because the app crashedο»Ώ. Luckily it had made a backup rο»Ώight after I finished him. ο»Ώ

moSETv_V66mhDAzIoLXmEV5VRYpPMU3-3TPtNx-aFI0lh-llK3MTr-MHNcW8pJi-y-kvSNjUXumQDmQLPSzbLDLN0G4Ry9qVl5oGERMRKI7yG96ftP_Dak-5cxTS9v33rNzygAH2jCHz5aMVi0TeJw9rK8phfkzehqWrqr7QbhQndqC-7BQCBeaTP6ksKWsfJFzwuBPsQX6YiZFNy6RFQjwtz8LwqmTcjXgYpy9pv0KDoGdQvorSrQUMsZ-lucPxVT37Dt7pjaRRrPWF7fPe_jtJpxFd-ak_B4tAOrmIkaWjdg-KOI1tWkSHSlYL43nsv4pURXYBuh3XkNBoatRLvi02Wceg9xXKVPjc4mYnKSAEWZxvPyjIHH5j5Cjzrc9t8EvMxWSilcNn8yiGjguw7-Etc7S5Q-O0lCTRsSXkQ0uDT3G7IxPI3lKKDfhJu-40FDIzcw35JHwPqYc8vTg4eb66uvpB8uev4JSJCnDhSVY2whMxYULlobHTZHrfs5tGRRfJCo42rRj1BccCq9-n4sAL9cArJMQ8yU8-WJwqO4Ru_JHVfKQlz0ANRgaH1qaH-2Iggw82KJNt7PFtfDaHDEKAkPfU5cPGbx0FvKkAd9INhW8YQOAq1m-PeoOhXlHqY_LJYjJ6mdt7RikDucp-3js7D1H7oyo=w1098-h1463-no

Looks great! I love the expression!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

*Blind yellow doseΒ not get why emo is still so lonely because she thought he was going trough a phase*

"Hello, Fren!"

Emo continues to blabber to himself about how life is really pointless and how his parents really suck until he hears someone. β€œOh, hey...” He flips his emo bangs although he’s pretty sure it’s pointless because his only friend so far can’t see.

• Like 1

Fennel yawns and flops onto his back. "I'm booooored."Β  He mumbles, pawing at the ground with his one good paw. Fennel's sharp ears perk up excitedly at the sound of voices nearby (Emo and Blind Yellow). He glances around, making sure that his parents were no where in sight and that his siblings were sleeping, and silently hobbles off on his three good legs to follow the voices.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aroefex said:

Emo continues to blabber to himself about how life is really pointless and how his parents really suck until he hears someone. β€œOh, hey...” He flips his emo bangs although he’s pretty sure it’s pointless because his only friend so far can’t see.

"What you dion?"Β Said Blindyellow to Emo blindly while facing aΒ rock

2 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

"What you dion?"Β Said Blindyellow to Emo blindly while facing behind him

Fennel finally reaches the source, but stays within the densely packed grass to make sure he isn't seen. He tenderly pokes his snout out of the grasses to part them enough to look at the two Nicheilngs talking, one of which was grey and red themed and the other being a bright yellow color. (Fennel doesn't know Emo and Blind Yellow yet ^^)

• Like 1