Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

What ever you want, I'm mostly concerned for the rabbil's safety if mating happens 😳

(He is much heavier than the rabbil)

image.png.1d935b53b14b4d6393c3c02142f08877.png

But they can defy the laws of niche if you want

He is a very gentle creature. Besides, he's very underweight, so he doesn't weight as much as he should.

• Like 1

( I feel as though the isle of fire will be over flowed with hybrid children...)

TMP is standing on a tree trunk as he sees red swirls rise up from the plains. (It is on the other side of SLARM's 'camp')

(Fun fact: when I recreated all the characters using the new update, the first fire started over there.)

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

He is a very gentle creature. Besides, he's very underweight, so he doesn't weight as much as he should.

That makes sense

4 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Fennec smiles and chips at her sister. "Hi, sis!"

Speckle is about to chirp/chip at her sister too when she smells something she hasn't smelled before. granted, she hasn't been alive for very long, but she already recognizes the smells of her home. "What dat smell?" (she can't talk too well quite yet) (referring to fire)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Lonpaw: EEEEK!! THERE'S A FIRE!!

Fennel jerks his head away from the emo creature and yellow creature at the sound of the warning call "fire". Alarm courses through his veins as he speeds away from the two conversing creatures, not caring how much noise he was making. He had to make sure that his family were okay! Most importantly, his youngest siblings!!

• Like 1

TMP yells to everyone who hasn't heard it yet (Everyone hears him, he is on a stump) 

IP (Infirtle Perfection) starts clearing grass to prevent the fire from spreading. She makes sure she stays out of the way. 

(I am play two very opposite characters rn. IP is a lot like Astrid from HTTYD (Any of the movies). and TMP is just a jittery boi.)

• Like 1

Coci stares at everyone freaking out. She doesn't know there's a fire or she would be as well. Rosh hears fire, telling Coci so. She runs close to the fire, Rosh screaming at her. "I'll be okay!" She yells back. "Just get me some water!" She starts getting as much water as she can (From the abyss) and throwing it on the fire, careful not to get to close.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Coci stares at everyone freaking out. She doesn't know there's a fire or she would be as well. Rosh hears fire, telling Coci so. She runs close to the fire, Rosh screaming at her. "I'll be okay!" She yells back. "Just get me some water!" She starts getting as much water as she can (From the abyss) and throwing it on the fire, careful not to get to close.

IP pulls Coci away from the abyss "That is TOO close!"

(Little backstory: Her father had Tailfin and one day he jumped into the abyss and was pulled down unable to swim at all.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Lonpaw, running away from the fire, crashes into Fennel.

Fennel squeals and rolls onto his back, his three good legs flailing in the air. He soon regains his balance, and out of defense, poises his tiny nubbin antlers out in front of him.

"W-Who are you?" He squeaks defensively. 

• Like 1

"HEY! I'm getting rid of the fire!"

"It'll burn itself out if we get rid of the grass, not putting our lives at risk of being drowned by the abyss!"

• Like 1

Meanwhile, Flippy is casually playing in a small puddle, ignoring the chaos that is erupted on the opposite side of the island. She can't really hear what's going on anyways. She assumes it's a party that she wasn't invited to. 

"Playing with seaweed is more fun anyways.." She sighs, poking at the soggy wet leaf on the coarse grass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Meanwhile, Flippy is casually playing in a small stream, ignoring the chaos that is erupted on the opposite side of the island. She can't really hear what's going on anyways. She assumes it's a party that she wasn't invited to. 

"Playing with seaweed is more fun anyways.." She sighs, poking at the soggy wet leaf on the coarse grass. 

(there isn't any water in the burning savannah except the abyss which  you cannot swim in but a rabbil and a wanderer are doing it so i supposed there can be.)

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"AAH!" She/he screams, then steps away, "Sorry. I'm Lonpaw." Lonpaw answers.

Fennel steps back, recognizing that Lonpaw was the one that set off the alarm about the fire. "It's okay." Fennel responds, his short and stocky stature plopping onto the grass. He immediately stands back up, remembering that his family might be in danger.

"Do you know where my dad or mom is? Or my siblings?" Fennel asks frantically. "My mom is a bearyena- my dad is the nice rogue male- and my siblings look like a mixture of both!" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

(there isn't any water in the burning savannah except the abyss which  you cannot swim in but a rabbil and a wanderer are doing it so i supposed there can be.)

(i changed the stream part to a tiny puddle that Flippy made by getting some water from the abyss carefully, so that part is my bad xD)

• Like 1

Slightly less annoying rogue male and the bearyena pick up the youngest pups(?) and escape the fire. They notice that one child from the second litter is missing.

"NO! No it won't! THE RAIN IS THE ONLY THING THAT'S PUTS FIRE OUT AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IT RAINED?! WATER PUTS FIRE OUT!"

(As soon as you said that - Rains in-game)

(Also IRL people clear grass and bushes to stop fires. usually small ones though.) 

She throws Coci out of the way of the fire as it spreads to a nearby bush.

• Like 1