Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​πŸ”₯

Lilytuft

@LilytuftΒ I feel as though there should be a creature with heat body, gills, medium ears, no horns, webbed paw and a wing, and tail fin. Webbed hindlegs too! just to be a joke.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I have decided that Lonpaw is a girl!

Here is the character art for her

image.png.15b417c8690892a41bd34bf52acc08f6.png

Fun fact: Her name was supposed to be Longpaw, but I misspelled it and now my typo seems to have stuck :D

Β 

• Like 2

Just now, Aetherskye said:

@Lilytuftο»ΏΒ I feel as though there should be a creature with heat body, gills, medium ears, no horns, webbed paw and a wing, and tail fin. Webbed hindlegs too! just to be a joke.Β 

Thanks for the idea! I need to make more adoptable characters

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello Flippy." Rosh sits beside Flippy.Β 

"Oh... Hi.." Flippy responds tiredly, flopping onto her flank. She proceeds to fiddle with the grass awkwardly with her good paw.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I wouldn't know.. Get on that stump and see if you can see anyone." Lonpaw points to a tree trunk.

Fennel nods and smiles. "Thanks! Didn't even see that stump there!" He responds, speeding off and leaping up onto the stump. He peers around for his family, and sure enough, can spot his bearyena mom's tall stature standing out amongΒ all the grass.Β 

"Hey! I think I see my mom! Thanks Lonpaw!" Fennel says, waving his stumpy tail goodbye as he dashes off into the grasses.

Let's hope Fennel saw his mom and not some random bearyena.Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"At least it's raining now. I don't have to burn. How are you Flippy?"

Flippy rolls onto her back and lets the raindrops splatter onto her face. "Okay, I guess. Was all that commotion about the fire?" She asks, ruffling her strangely purple-pink fur.Β 

• Like 1

Fennel bursts through the grasses, panting heavily from the run. (Mind you Fennel is still like, a fresh baby so he probably shouldn't be out and about but thAT'S THE BEARYENA SPIRIT AMIRITE)Β 

"Mom! Mom!" He whines, rushing up behind the dark furred bearyena. ...When it didn't respond immediately... Fennel started to get worried. He sniffed the air, and reeled back in horror as he realized...

...THIS WASN'T HIS MOM!

The bearyena turned around and snarled, it's huge fangs snapping mere inches above Fennel's head. This bearyena wasn't just any... it was the one that suggested killing Fennel's father, but his mom had rejected this offer!

(Lilytuft this is your que you control mom bearyena and nice rogue male hehe)Β 

• Sad 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Rosh heard a bearyena snarl and rushed into the grass seeing Fennel and a bearyena, Rosh swipes at the bearyena, "Fennel go!"

But Fennel can't move. He's too horrified at the fact that his own ancestor would have tried to kill him, and his paws are locked in place, his eyes wide with fear.

• Like 1