Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

Fennec hears a growl in bearyena from inside the grasses. Thinking that it's her mom, she walks toward it. As she pokes her head out of the rough grass, she sees a large bearyena, definitely not her mom, growling at her older brother.  "Hey! That's my brother!" She growls, charging toward the bearyena.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello?" Rosh calls for anyone at this point, to help him find Fennel's mother. He doesn't even know her name! How can he find her?

Out comes IP. "Here's a stump."

• Like 1

I first want to note that I forgot to include She-Rabbil's cute little brown paws in the previous art. They are included in this art, though. Poor She-Rabbil was probably hated in her burrow like AW was because of her strange markings.

- - - - -

She-Rabbil smells the smoke and alerts Albino Wanderer. They run (as fast as AW's little legs will take him) until they can no longer smell smoke. They settle down under a nice tree with a scraggly berry bush below it.

rD2Q_g--nAhVqvJMI3iFC5IZHQ94aMnaNYjkUtDvb18av8jsFfwKNbOUA8VkqTwKx_zfnx0eNEcvTALqGsWtVk5-XeaTgNSgZSgMcxBXWUJtYatOERVlVrmyKswUooFK5-RSrJR6F_NNgMvjDdeh0wTWUUt9zSGVdCAI8BqKn7fFk9Yjb5p-thohMnTBmezsFxCzImPA97xlK8cBIhuai1XtbRMjJrk5QJLl6ilfBX0FiiidKODxejh_RrzrQhtT-44_xi2MBl7V6TKDsiPl_EI3hKsDxGxjE71YT6X5xKrIYxUpDVZankhAzb3W4bTi8F36KHi9MGqYbsTsT2CYmTSaVrY_3m0YTq13bAHrr_hmZsoeCNUq4H0FxJ8CgvR8GWZ_uvhJcKSi7YOWLtbn__feMeJELpx1pyyOR3oDypA11FBOn42BVj1F-QqWpId6LjTjxJGQUdzEQgmCtryXlaOXMa6lcU3Bl30Su4qub3OawKNiaV4Aac1DPOy7nptsrrLAftIOxRSHjbNTeGDBLS9lM0kteELdj2ecYrmOOuNZoLRnRp904aFhCLmnlAMjHhwJGLnc75UrFEfPXPeLBZpFHmc3mcBgS1n9qcbCT-zwEbLiBKL0KxwZqaDP_cvYbfFBWVyZpZY4Hyp-zSG7Br2gm0cdMMo=w1951-h1463-no

( @Lilytuft (sorry for mentioning you, I just want to make sure you see this xD), could I design their (law-defying) children? I'll just post the art and you can put them in the original post.)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I first want to note that I forgot to include She-Rabbil's cute little brown paws in the previous art. They are included in this art, though. Poor She-Rabbil was probably hated in her burrow like AW was because of her strange markings. 

- - - - -

She-Rabbil smells the smoke and alerts Albino Wanderer. They run (as fast as AW's little legs will take him) until they can no longer smell smoke. They settle down under a nice tree with a scraggly berry bush below it. 

rD2Q_g--nAhVqvJMI3iFC5IZHQ94aMnaNYjkUtDvb18av8jsFfwKNbOUA8VkqTwKx_zfnx0eNEcvTALqGsWtVk5-XeaTgNSgZSgMcxBXWUJtYatOERVlVrmyKswUooFK5-RSrJR6F_NNgMvjDdeh0wTWUUt9zSGVdCAI8BqKn7fFk9Yjb5p-thohMnTBmezsFxCzImPA97xlK8cBIhuai1XtbRMjJrk5QJLl6ilfBX0FiiidKODxejh_RrzrQhtT-44_xi2MBl7V6TKDsiPl_EI3hKsDxGxjE71YT6X5xKrIYxUpDVZankhAzb3W4bTi8F36KHi9MGqYbsTsT2CYmTSaVrY_3m0YTq13bAHrr_hmZsoeCNUq4H0FxJ8CgvR8GWZ_uvhJcKSi7YOWLtbn__feMeJELpx1pyyOR3oDypA11FBOn42BVj1F-QqWpId6LjTjxJGQUdzEQgmCtryXlaOXMa6lcU3Bl30Su4qub3OawKNiaV4Aac1DPOy7nptsrrLAftIOxRSHjbNTeGDBLS9lM0kteELdj2ecYrmOOuNZoLRnRp904aFhCLmnlAMjHhwJGLnc75UrFEfPXPeLBZpFHmc3mcBgS1n9qcbCT-zwEbLiBKL0KxwZqaDP_cvYbfFBWVyZpZY4Hyp-zSG7Br2gm0cdMMo=w1951-h1463-no

( @Lilytuft (sorry for mentioning you, I just want to make sure you see this xD), could I design their (law-defying) children? I'll just post the art and you can put them in the original post.)

That's adorable!

And yes, go ahead and let them have babies. I can't wait to see the result!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello IP?"

"You can use the stump to call for fennel's mom. i'm also pretty sure she doesn't have a name, SLARM and her just had instant love."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

"Hi son! There you are! I've been looking for you and your sister everywhere. Where's Fennec?"

(for some reason I imagine SLARM having the voice of that monotone (Meme?) robot voice)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

image.png.3f61946cc62d034f4396c5082e2629b0.png

"Well well, what is this? Looks like I've found today's meal!"

(He doesn't know Fennel speaks bearyena)

Fennel squeals and stumbles back, realizing that he is in danger for his careless actions... then he hears footsteps approaching.

25 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Fennec hears a growl in bearyena from inside the grasses. Thinking that it's her mom, she walks toward it. As she pokes her head out of the rough grass, she sees a large bearyena, definitely not her mom, growling at her older brother.  "Hey! That's my brother!" She growls, charging toward the bearyena.

"Fennec! No!" Fennel whimpers as Fennec comes rushing into the scene. "You might get hurt!!" 

• Like 1