Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​πŸ”₯

Lilytuft

5 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

"Oh........." said Blindyellow confused. she didn't know what to say anymore because Emo always says this sort of baloney. "Thats.... nice..."

β€œWhatever... I’m going to go look for Lonpaw and Longnose... Are coming or something because they will probably get on my case for not getting you to tag along anyways...”

Β 

(YEET THE REST OF THE SQUAD IS HERE! SCORPION TAIL SQUAD ASSEMBLE!)

• Like 1

Fennec's horns hit the bearyena and the force of her charge pushes her backward. She goes head over paws and rolls a fair distance away. She stands up, notices a creature calling her name, ignores them, and runs to stand protectively in front of her brother. "Go away!" She growls. (If she has Bearyena snout, this is her using Strong Roar to scare him. If not, she just tries to act menacingly)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello old pal Emo!" Lonpaw waved to Emo.

β€œHey...” Emo responded despondently. Well there’s lonpaw. β€œWhere’s Longnose, Lonpaw?”

• Like 2

I'm gonna make Longnose a baby.

Longnose looked up at the sky, keeping watch for bluebirds. That's what he does all the time. Just look for bluebirds. His mother had told him to do that, before she went missing. Even though he was growing bigger everyday, he was still small enough for a bluebird to grasp him in its talons. He was bored. He was tired of bounding around in the grass alone. He wanted a friend.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Fennec's horns hit the bearyena and the force of her charge pushes her backward. She goes head over paws and rolls a fair distance away. She stands up, notices a creature calling her name, ignores them, and runs to stand protectively in front of her brother. "Go away!" She growls. (If she has Bearyena snout, this is her using Strong Roar to scare him. If not, she just tries to act menacingly)

The usefull Wanderer sacrifices himself to save the others from the bearyena.

(I want to change my character)

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Over there, watching for blue breads as he always does."

Β 

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm gonna make Longnose a baby.

Longnose looked up at the sky, keeping watch for bluebirds. That's what he does all the time. Just look for bluebirds. His mother had told him to do that, before she went missing. Even though he was growing bigger everyday, he was still small enough for a bluebird to grasp him in its talons. He was bored. He was tired of bounding around in the grass alone. He wanted a friend.

β€œOh... come on, let’s go swaddle Longnose before those birds eat him or something...” Emo waddled towards Longnose and stopped by him.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aroefex said:

Β 

β€œOh... come on, let’s go swaddle Longnose before those birds eat him or something...” Emo waddled towards Longnose and stopped by him.

Longnose looked up at Emo. "Hi." He muttered.Β 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hey!" Lonpaw jumped to Longnose. "You having fun trying not to be eaten by blue breads? I'm kinda tired. Are you tired at all?"

"No. Just bored." He replied. Then he had an idea. "Do you want to play a game? I can take a break from watching for bluebirds for a while."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I would love to play a game!" Lonpaw bounced around.

Β 

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Longnose looked up at Emo. "Hi." He muttered.Β 

He looked at the baby with a dead tired expression, probably staring right into his soul. Finally he said, β€œKay...”

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I would love to play a game!" Lonpaw bounced around.

Β 

2 minutes ago, aroefex said:

Β 

He looked at the baby with a dead tired expression, probably staring right into his soul. Finally he said, β€œKay...”

"What should we play? Wait! I know! How about one of us tries to find the other two that are hiding!" He said excitedly.

• Like 2