Stray Fawn Community
Just normal Lilytuft

Island of fire ​🔥

Fennel bursts through the grasses, panting heavily from the run. (Mind you Fennel is still like, a fresh baby so he probably shouldn't be out and about but thAT'S THE BEARYENA SPIRIT AMIRITE) 

"Mom! Mom!" He whines, rushing up behind the dark furred bearyena. ...When it didn't respond immediately... Fennel started to get worried. He sniffed the air, and reeled back in horror as he realized...

...THIS WASN'T HIS MOM!

The bearyena turned around and snarled, it's huge fangs snapping mere inches above Fennel's head. This bearyena wasn't just any... it was the one that suggested killing Fennel's father, but his mom had rejected this offer!

(Lilytuft this is your que you control mom bearyena and nice rogue male hehe) 

• Sad 1

Rosh heard a bearyena snarl and rushed into the grass seeing Fennel and a bearyena, Rosh swipes at the bearyena, "Fennel go!"

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Rosh heard a bearyena snarl and rushed into the grass seeing Fennel and a bearyena, Rosh swipes at the bearyena, "Fennel go!"

But Fennel can't move. He's too horrified at the fact that his own ancestor would have tried to kill him, and his paws are locked in place, his eyes wide with fear.

• Like 1

Here's some..775164333_2019-03-01(2).thumb.png.102a133d1f1a0dff2b9223c80226ec18.png1262902642_2019-03-01(4).thumb.png.d1d36d2ef5bd7b94d599fbb35de84bae.png1301213209_2019-03-01(5).thumb.png.7505e14b77a11ced0afe4cc125b0a97b.png1715834427_2019-03-01(7).thumb.png.b1617de19ce3666dd4a0b841d1a84e24.png967548508_2019-03-01(13).thumb.png.76bedb84c76bca2a2c3dc31a11a0c5ce.pngDon't give them the names they came with. Hopefully these aren't too hard.

• Thanks 1

Rosh picks up Fennel seeing him not moving and rushes out of the grass taking him to Coci. "I'll see if I can find your mother."

• Like 1

Fennec hears a growl in bearyena from inside the grasses. Thinking that it's her mom, she walks toward it. As she pokes her head out of the rough grass, she sees a large bearyena, definitely not her mom, growling at her older brother.  "Hey! That's my brother!" She growls, charging toward the bearyena.

• Like 1

Gosh. Rosh already took Fennel away from the bearyena.

• Like 2

Rosh runs around looking for little Fennel's mother. He calls on a tree stump while Coci is trying to play with Fennel.

• Like 1

"Hello?" Rosh calls for anyone at this point, to help him find Fennel's mother. He doesn't even know her name! How can he find her?

• Like 1

"Umm, Fennel's mother! That was stupid.."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello?" Rosh calls for anyone at this point, to help him find Fennel's mother. He doesn't even know her name! How can he find her?

Out comes IP. "Here's a stump."

• Like 1

I first want to note that I forgot to include She-Rabbil's cute little brown paws in the previous art. They are included in this art, though. Poor She-Rabbil was probably hated in her burrow like AW was because of her strange markings.

- - - - -

She-Rabbil smells the smoke and alerts Albino Wanderer. They run (as fast as AW's little legs will take him) until they can no longer smell smoke. They settle down under a nice tree with a scraggly berry bush below it.

rD2Q_g--nAhVqvJMI3iFC5IZHQ94aMnaNYjkUtDvb18av8jsFfwKNbOUA8VkqTwKx_zfnx0eNEcvTALqGsWtVk5-XeaTgNSgZSgMcxBXWUJtYatOERVlVrmyKswUooFK5-RSrJR6F_NNgMvjDdeh0wTWUUt9zSGVdCAI8BqKn7fFk9Yjb5p-thohMnTBmezsFxCzImPA97xlK8cBIhuai1XtbRMjJrk5QJLl6ilfBX0FiiidKODxejh_RrzrQhtT-44_xi2MBl7V6TKDsiPl_EI3hKsDxGxjE71YT6X5xKrIYxUpDVZankhAzb3W4bTi8F36KHi9MGqYbsTsT2CYmTSaVrY_3m0YTq13bAHrr_hmZsoeCNUq4H0FxJ8CgvR8GWZ_uvhJcKSi7YOWLtbn__feMeJELpx1pyyOR3oDypA11FBOn42BVj1F-QqWpId6LjTjxJGQUdzEQgmCtryXlaOXMa6lcU3Bl30Su4qub3OawKNiaV4Aac1DPOy7nptsrrLAftIOxRSHjbNTeGDBLS9lM0kteELdj2ecYrmOOuNZoLRnRp904aFhCLmnlAMjHhwJGLnc75UrFEfPXPeLBZpFHmc3mcBgS1n9qcbCT-zwEbLiBKL0KxwZqaDP_cvYbfFBWVyZpZY4Hyp-zSG7Br2gm0cdMMo=w1951-h1463-no

( @Lilytuft (sorry for mentioning you, I just want to make sure you see this xD), could I design their (law-defying) children? I'll just post the art and you can put them in the original post.)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I first want to note that I forgot to include She-Rabbil's cute little brown paws in the previous art. They are included in this art, though. Poor She-Rabbil was probably hated in her burrow like AW was because of her strange markings. 

- - - - -

She-Rabbil smells the smoke and alerts Albino Wanderer. They run (as fast as AW's little legs will take him) until they can no longer smell smoke. They settle down under a nice tree with a scraggly berry bush below it. 

rD2Q_g--nAhVqvJMI3iFC5IZHQ94aMnaNYjkUtDvb18av8jsFfwKNbOUA8VkqTwKx_zfnx0eNEcvTALqGsWtVk5-XeaTgNSgZSgMcxBXWUJtYatOERVlVrmyKswUooFK5-RSrJR6F_NNgMvjDdeh0wTWUUt9zSGVdCAI8BqKn7fFk9Yjb5p-thohMnTBmezsFxCzImPA97xlK8cBIhuai1XtbRMjJrk5QJLl6ilfBX0FiiidKODxejh_RrzrQhtT-44_xi2MBl7V6TKDsiPl_EI3hKsDxGxjE71YT6X5xKrIYxUpDVZankhAzb3W4bTi8F36KHi9MGqYbsTsT2CYmTSaVrY_3m0YTq13bAHrr_hmZsoeCNUq4H0FxJ8CgvR8GWZ_uvhJcKSi7YOWLtbn__feMeJELpx1pyyOR3oDypA11FBOn42BVj1F-QqWpId6LjTjxJGQUdzEQgmCtryXlaOXMa6lcU3Bl30Su4qub3OawKNiaV4Aac1DPOy7nptsrrLAftIOxRSHjbNTeGDBLS9lM0kteELdj2ecYrmOOuNZoLRnRp904aFhCLmnlAMjHhwJGLnc75UrFEfPXPeLBZpFHmc3mcBgS1n9qcbCT-zwEbLiBKL0KxwZqaDP_cvYbfFBWVyZpZY4Hyp-zSG7Br2gm0cdMMo=w1951-h1463-no

( @Lilytuft (sorry for mentioning you, I just want to make sure you see this xD), could I design their (law-defying) children? I'll just post the art and you can put them in the original post.)

That's adorable!

And yes, go ahead and let them have babies. I can't wait to see the result!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello IP?"

"You can use the stump to call for fennel's mom. i'm also pretty sure she doesn't have a name, SLARM and her just had instant love."

• Like 1

(He was) "I'll just call for SLARM."

• Like 1

"SLARM! I have Fennel!" Rosh sees SLARM and calls again.

• Like 1